10-02-13 06:50 PM
    Descriptive argument.

Maybe I should have taken the click bait..?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 06:51 PM
    I love your doom articles

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 06:54 PM
    Death! Gloom! Sigh!

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    10-02-13 06:55 PM
    Why not post your opinions about these articles you post here e92? Stop dumping and leaving

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 06:56 PM
    I love your doom articles

Posted via CB10
    I really wish there was some good news. I am a BB shareholder. I should have sold the stock when I bought my first android.I needed an android for international travel. The android allowed me to buy a local SIM card, giving me internet and email on my unlocked android. This was not possible on a BB because of BIS.
    10-02-13 06:57 PM
    Hey, BlackBerry has been buried before. The same articles were placed on CrackBerry hourly as well. Guess what? They survived. It may not happen this time, but how about we all take a deep breath and wait and see what actually happens?
    DJM626, bb624, beamolite and 3 others like this.
    10-02-13 06:58 PM
    Why not post your opinions about these articles you post here e92? Stop dumping and leaving

Posted via CB10
    My opinion is that Bloomberg story hit the nail on the head. It was very well done. Wow!
    techvisor, Etios and anon2100101 like this.
    10-02-13 06:58 PM
    I really wish there was some good news. I am a BB shareholder. I should have sold the stock when I bought my first android.I needed an android for international travel. The android allowed me to buy a local SIM card, giving me internet and email on my unlocked android. This was not possible on a BB because of BIS.
    A shareholder wouldnt want to spread more negativity. That isnt exactly going to help your stock price.

Here is a look at your thread history.

E92Vancouver started a thread Blackberry has no way to survive.
    E92Vancouver started a thread BlackBerry Ltd says restructuring costs have quadrupled to US$400-million
    E92Vancouver started a thread BlackBerry app ditched by Britain’s ‘The Times’ newspaper due to lack of users
    E92Vancouver started a thread Why Blackberry Has Failed: No Market For a Smartphone With A Keyboard!
    E92Vancouver started a thread How Blackberry Blew It!
    E92Vancouver started a thread Blackberry Reports Record Quartely Loss! $1 Billion!!!!
    E92Vancouver started a thread Blackberry Users are only worth $40!!!!
    E92Vancouver started a thread Blackberry Never Had A Chance!

Nice trend
    10-02-13 07:02 PM
    That interview aired on 20 September. With all that has happened since then I don't see the point to having posted this. Brings nothing new.
    10-02-13 07:03 PM
    That interview aired on 20 September. With all that has happened since then I don't see the point to having posted this. Brings nothing new.
    He knows that, we all know that. He just wants more negativity.
    chopachain, badiyee, ital1 and 5 others like this.
    10-02-13 07:03 PM
    Crackberry please kick e92vancouver. Guy has but only one agenda on this site, and its not productive or healthy.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 07:05 PM
    The android allowed me to buy a local SIM card, giving me internet and email on my unlocked android. This was not possible on a BB because of BIS.
    Irrelevant to BB10, but, and I could be wrong, I'm pretty sure I've read that others on pre-BB10 devices could use a local SIM card.
    10-02-13 07:10 PM
    A shareholder wouldnt want to spread more negativity. That isnt exactly going to help your stock price.

Here is a look at your thread history.

E92Vancouver started a thread Blackberry has no way to survive.
    E92Vancouver started a thread BlackBerry Ltd says restructuring costs have quadrupled to US$400-million
    E92Vancouver started a thread BlackBerry app ditched by Britain’s ‘The Times’ newspaper due to lack of users
    E92Vancouver started a thread Why Blackberry Has Failed: No Market For a Smartphone With A Keyboard!
    E92Vancouver started a thread How Blackberry Blew It!
    E92Vancouver started a thread Blackberry Reports Record Quartely Loss! $1 Billion!!!!
    E92Vancouver started a thread Blackberry Users are only worth $40!!!!
    E92Vancouver started a thread Blackberry Never Had A Chance!

Nice trend
    I have written my stock off. There is no hope for it. Check some of my earlier posts. I have had a BB since 2006. I use to get the new models on launch day every time. The last BB I bought was the Torch 9810.

I may have bought my 2 Playbooks after the 9810.
    10-02-13 07:13 PM
    I have written my stock off. There is no hope for it. Check some of my earlier posts. I have had a BB since 2006. I use to get the new models on launch day every time. The last BB I bought was the Torch 9810.

I may have bought my 2 Playbooks after the 9810.
    If that is the case then you must no longer be a fan of blackberry. I am sure you would be doing many a favor if you moved on. Do you think we want to see non stop doom and gloom articles just dumped here?. You dont contribute any opinions either. its just a dump and run. Whats the point of this? I understand that BB has some serious issues that need to be resolved or they will completely die. Seeing these articles on a non stop basis does nothing to help them, you, or me. You are just giving free traffic to other websites.
    10-02-13 07:16 PM
    If that is the case then you must no longer be a fan of blackberry. I am sure you would be doing many a favor if you moved on. Do you think we want to see non stop doom and gloom articles just dumped here?. You dont contribute any opinions either. its just a dump and run. Whats the point of this? I understand that BB has some serious issues that need to be resolved or they will completely die. Seeing these articles on a non stop basis does nothing to help them, you, or me. You are just giving free traffic to other websites.
    The articles I post are current events. I would love to post some positive news. Where is it? I love BB. I own BBs and I own the stock.
    10-02-13 07:20 PM
    Hit the bricks pal and beat it ...you are going out!!!

Why don't you SHORT the stock and make a fortune if your so confident on the death of BBRY.

If your not on the other side of the trade ...GET LOST !!!!
    chopachain likes this.
    10-02-13 07:22 PM
    The world is going to end. We will all die at some point. None of this will matter.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-02-13 07:23 PM
    The articles I post are current events. I would love to post some positive news. Where is it? I love BB. I own BBs and I own the stock.
    Haven't you heard the saying if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? The articles you are posting are all saying the exact same thing just written by different people. And they all start out like this "embattled smartphone maker blackberry blah blah blah dooooooooom." we get it.

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 and badiyee like this.
    10-02-13 07:23 PM
    Hit the bricks pal and beat it ...you are going out!!!

Why don't you SHORT the stock and make a fortune if your so confident on the death of BBRY.

If your not on the other side of the trade ...GET LOST !!!!
    Prem Watsa is taking me out.
    angad7.10 likes this.
    10-02-13 07:25 PM
    David Etienne
    • 6 hours ago △ ▽

Does anyone actually rely on deadlines set by BlackBerry anymore? As far as I'm concerned, it does not exist until it is released (and even in that case, it may not matter i.e. Android release of BBM). Don't hold your breath.
    10-02-13 07:25 PM
    Prem Watsa is taking me out.
    What caliber will he use and where can we send a thank you note.
    10-02-13 07:27 PM
    I updated your click bait title. Next time E92, let's not be so non-descript. You know people are only going to click on a title like that with pitchforks in hand only to realize it is not the opinion of you but an article in which you are linking to.
    bradu1, badiyee, Alphax45 and 5 others like this.
    10-02-13 07:27 PM
    Haven't you heard the saying if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? The articles you are posting are all saying the exact same thing just written by different people. And they all start out like this "embattled smartphone maker blackberry blah blah blah dooooooooom." we get it.

Posted via CB10
    It is a fascinating case study so far. If I may ask, what is your prediction? Prem pretty much has to buy the company because he already has $1 billion invested. But who does he sell it to? Microsoft? Not likely as they are digesting Nokia.

Logical buyer would be a Chinese company wanting the patents. But would the Canadian Government allow that?
    10-02-13 07:28 PM
    Once again read the garbage that your saying.... You say you wrote the stock off...There is no hope for it....well a smart trader would then SELL at market and GO SHORT the Trade..

so what is it mate ? Are you in or are you out ?

Make the trade and ZIP IT!!!
    10-02-13 07:28 PM
97 123 ...