What do people think about psdv? Seems to be moving wrong direction lately. Hopefully once election done will progress!

Posted via the CrackBerry App on DTek50
    I've been watching it but the last ER was a bit of a miss. Fell way short on revs. I'm continuing to watch to look for an entry.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-17-16 09:45 AM
    Ive been holding it. But looking at picking up more. Still liking it's prospects.

09-17-16 10:14 AM
    Ive been holding it. But looking at picking up more. Still liking it's prospects.

Yup. It's not about current earnings, but I want to see a little more market confidence first. It just can�t seem to stay above $4. Kinda like IDRA had trouble getting through $2 but did so with fervor yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-17-16 11:23 AM
    SPHS, anyone have any thoughts or insight?

Hasn't been news other than analysts, but we all know analysts really don't have to be accurate or honest

Part of me wants to add more at these levels, but it seems to be stuck, and they are on radio silence

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-19-16 12:14 PM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Interesting take on BBM, the private company, founded 2016 (Indonesia BBM enterprise previously announced)

See attached...fyi

BBRY stock holders and other Stocks diversification-img_20160919_145454_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    rarsen likes this.
    09-19-16 02:00 PM
    STEM tomorrow? Anyone?
    09-22-16 05:36 PM
    STEM tomorrow? Anyone?
    Didn't they start the wind down process after trial failure?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 06:30 PM
    Didn't they start the wind down process after trial failure?

Posted via CB10
    Maybe but I was looking at the chart, and it's been flagging for a month. It's a gamble, up or down?
    09-22-16 09:47 PM
    OT for those interested in battery storage for electrical vehicles and homes:

Tesla Plans to Unveil Solar Roof With Storage, Charger
    http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/...96&bid=1538931
    CDM76 and 3MIKE like this.
    09-27-16 07:41 AM
    @cj what is your thought THLD. I believe that you were looking into it right

Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    09-30-16 01:10 PM
    @cj what is your thought THLD. I believe that you were looking into it right

Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    Hey... well, after the failed trial today, I'm glad I didn't look to hard. Haha. I don't know what to think at the moment, but will see about maybe a trade next week.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 02:11 PM
    Believe Warren Buffet with Berkshire Hathaway, owns NV Energy :

Utility Company: 15 Las Vegas Strip properties unplugging from NV Energy grid
    CDM76 and 3MIKE like this.
    10-04-16 06:58 AM
    SPHS

Anyone have any thoughts on Allison Hulme being appointed to the Board of directors? Seems like a strange announcement on a Friiday after hours.

My optimistic speculating sees this as a good sign to fill that vacant seat for a quick vote on company direction...

Thoughts?? You guys are way more experienced than I am.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 10:07 AM
    OT from Related Technologies file:

Electric Vehicle: Tesla Motors surprises with 3rd-quarter profit

http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/...***-tiles.html
    Musk, who is also SolarCity's chairman, proposed in June that Tesla buy SolarCity in an all-stock offer now worth around $2.45 billion. Shareholders of both companies will vote on the proposal on Nov. 17.
    Musk said he thinks SolarCity would be neutral or "perhaps a cash contributor" in the fourth quarter if the merger were approved.
    11-01-16 07:53 AM
    So how 'bout that PTK eh? What a drop from the highs not so long ago. I've been looking at a possible "gamble" around here.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 09:58 AM
    Holy cow man

Sphs is taking a real hit.

It's so strange, all the stuff they have going for it, seems like this is totally undervalued

I am definitely holding, now for a small loss, but thinking of adding more.

What's your guys thoughts on this.

I just don't get why they are so quiet on news and the stage of their latest trials that they are planning

Lastly, if there is a buyout, this needs to much higher before it's announced, or the buyout will be top little.
    11-03-16 10:57 AM
    I'm just holding what I have for now. Still green here. I think most folks, myself included, expected something, anything, to be announced by now.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 11:26 AM
    I'm just holding what I have for now. Still green here. I think most folks, myself included, expected something, anything, to be announced by now.

Posted via CB10
    Yup
    11-03-16 12:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Frustrating!!

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 02:20 PM
    Elon Musk unveils Solar Roof by SolarCity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...&v=hMrantzEYC8
    CDM76 likes this.
    11-03-16 06:33 PM
    Same here. Frustrating!!

Posted via CB10
    Ug, what a roller coaster, and looking back, not sure if I had sold at $8 if I would be in a better situation, or I would have put all the money back in all the way down.

Oh well, I hope this is a temporary blip, or at least maybe it will give me a chance to get more into my tsfa
    11-03-16 07:16 PM
    Nice to see some life out of SPHS. Is this just a recovery from the dilution beatdown, or Hilary beatdown, or is there a change of heart finally?

I believe it's severely undervalued, buyout aside, but people ran when the buyout didn't come through right away and now we have a correction to the overreaction. But how far does it bounce back?
    11-11-16 04:59 PM
    Nice to see some life out of SPHS. Is this just a recovery from the dilution beatdown, or Hilary beatdown, or is there a change of heart finally?

I believe it's severely undervalued, buyout aside, but people ran when the buyout didn't come through right away and now we have a correction to the overreaction. But how far does it bounce back?
    I'm still holding on to all my shares. Would be great to see this start a slow steady climb back to 4 and 5 bucks.

Looking at other companies that have been bought out, there definitely is potentially a year or two of haggling.

I think it's wise to proceed with trials, at least the longer it takes, the higher the value assuming the science is sound.

And if it stays low till Jan 1st, then I transfer these to my tsfa ... at this point, assuming a BO or partnership and a bump in share price, I would rather wait 6 more weeks and take advantage of the tsfa
    11-12-16 11:55 AM
    Thoughts on HTBX anyone?
    11-28-16 09:39 PM
    Thoughts on HTBX anyone?
    Crap
    11-30-16 05:22 PM
517 ... 18192021