Wow brave soul I guess your entry was quite low. I thought knowing you would have took some profits at the height of it

Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    $1.85 is my average. My sell price is higher than yesterday so not looking to time it wrong and miss out.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 02:30 PM
    Great. I sold some and hopefully moving the gains into psdv

07-27-16 02:37 PM
    Great. I sold some and hopefully moving the gains into psdv

I keep watching PSDV and just as I'm ready, it dumps again lol. I like what they do, but sentiment isn't in their favour for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 03:38 PM
    I keep watching PSDV and just as I'm ready, it dumps again lol. I like what they do, but sentiment isn't in their favour for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    Lol I think you are referring to both psdv and sphs if I read your comments right, but I am confuse on your last sentence about sentiment.
    I think you mean Psdv and not sphs. Yeah can't believe they pushed it back down again. Pump and dumped

07-27-16 04:15 PM
    Lol I think you are referring to both psdv and sphs if I read your comments right, but I am confuse on your last sentence about sentiment.
    I think you mean Psdv and not sphs. Yeah can't believe they pushed it back down again. Pump and dumped

Ya. I mean PSDV. Good news yet can't gain. Yesterday was good though.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 04:47 PM
    I believe SPHS earnings report is on August 5th estimated.

07-28-16 08:42 AM
    ALIM maybe following on the same direction as SPHS. Soon to hit $5.

They have a very positive earnings.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-29-16 09:25 PM
    The volume has reached close to 4M. It reminds me early stages of SPHS.

http://investor.alimerasciences.com/...AIIR&MobileID=

ALIM is great opportunity for a grab.

07-29-16 10:23 PM
    The volume for Thursday round was 5M and for Fridays round 4M. It reminds me of early stages of SPHS, can soon go really high.

07-29-16 10:27 PM

http://www.alimerasciences.com/about-us/

Medicine is FDA approved last year, it took them 3 years to get but now they have it.

There shares are 89% industry owned and volume like this, the price could go really high. Already analysts are looking at anywhere $7-$10 per share.

07-31-16 05:24 PM
    ILUVIEN's other potential apart from DME*

As you do more DD, you might see ILUVIEN could be a miracle drug in huge multi-billion dollar EYE care space. ILUVIEN's has great potential for AMD (Age related Macular Degeneration), dry AMD and RVO (Retinal Vein Occlusion)*

Below is from 10-K ( 2015 annual report) SEC filing.*

LUVIEN for Other Diseases of the Eye*

We believe that ILUVIEN has the potential to address other ophthalmic diseases such as RVO, dry AMD and wet AMD. Details regarding the rationale for these other indications are as follows:*

Macular edema associated with RVO.According to GlobalData, a provider of global business intelligence, there are 16 million adults affected with RVO around the world. In September 2009, Allergan, Inc. (Allergan) introduced Ozurdex (a short duration corticosteroid) as the first approved product for macular edema following branch or retinal vein occlusion. The Food and Drug Administration�s (FDA) approval of Ozurdex provides additional evidence that corticosteroids work effectively to treat RVO.

Dry AMD.*Dry AMD patients account for 90% of AMD patients, with the greatest unmet need among these patients being a treatment for geographic atrophy (GA) for which there are currently no treatments available. Pre-clinical studies in two established rat models of retinal degeneration reported at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology meetings in 2006, 2007 and 2008, described the efficacious effects of a miniaturized version of ILUVIEN in retinal degeneration. While there are no standard preclinical models of GA, we believe these*
    results support the exploration of ILUVIEN to treat this condition.*

Wet AMD.*The size of the wet AMD market was $2 billion in 2008 according to VisionGain, an independent competitive intelligence organization. According to American Academy of Ophthalmology, more than 11 million people in America are affected by AMD and are now benefiting from advanced treatment options such as anti-VEGF agents and photodynamic therapy (PDT). Anti-VEGF antibodies require persistent dosing to maintain a therapeutic effect which is a burden on both the patient and the physician. Estimates as of March 2015 of the global cost of visual impairment due to age-related macular degeneration is $343 billion, including $255 billion in direct health care costs according to BrightFocus Foundation. We believe ILUVIEN has the potential to be synergistic with the market leading anti-VEGF antibody therapies in the treatment of wet AMD given that corticosteroids have been shown to suppress the production of VEGF.*

07-31-16 06:43 PM
    200ma just broken, now it's going to go all the way to $3.5

08-01-16 01:22 PM
    CJ, what are your thoughts on tomorrow sphs ER estimated

08-04-16 10:55 AM
    CJ, what are your thoughts on tomorrow sphs ER estimated

I don't see it happening tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 11:25 AM
    They did that the last few times so you probably are right but there could be a surprise this time around.
    Rumors of bought out or some sort of partnerships. What do you think and do you have a sell target may I ask?

08-04-16 11:34 AM
    They did that the last few times so you probably are right but there could be a surprise this time around.
    Rumors of bought out or some sort of partnerships. What do you think and do you have a sell target may I ask?

I'm expecting a buyout. Bases on their actions and words, they have no desire to move forward alone. They've stated they have enough cash for a while and taken themselves down to essentially a skeleton staff. As for target.... I don't really have one. It's gonna be decided upon hearing news, whichever way it turns out.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 12:03 PM
    Thanks for your time writing back.

08-04-16 12:34 PM
    Thanks for your time writing back.

No problem. Remember, that's just my opinion and could be completely wrong. It could go either way, but I feel the odds are better to make a few more bucks off this.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 01:02 PM
    I got it. I took some profits and just waiting to see what is going to happen next. Looking forward to move some in other trades for long term but I can hold for a little while

cjcampbell likes this.
    08-04-16 02:16 PM
    08-08-16 05:55 PM
    HALO reports earnings

From the article:

Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.94 million.

GUIDANCE:

Halozyme Therapeutics sees FY2016 revenue of $140-150 million, versus prior guidance of $130-145 million and the consensus of $136.7 million.

Posted via CB10
    andyk350 likes this.
    08-09-16 03:21 PM
    SPHS just released second quarter results. Stocktwits is going nuts...

Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 03:56 PM
    Here is the link for SPHS

http://investor.sophirisbio.com/rele...leaseID=983729

08-09-16 09:21 PM
    So the SPHS ER came out yesterday. It's nothing new. Everything there is a rehash of what has already been said. I'm still happy owning and will continue to do so.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 10:30 AM
    If anyone is looking for another spec play, and possible buyout, have a look at HTBX. The next few trading sessions will be very telling.

Posted via CB10
    masterful and Merboy6969 like this.
    08-12-16 04:06 PM
517 ... 1415161718 ...