I got a few more shares, averaged down to the point where I in the green. Now I'm in a tougher spot... what do I do! Is thing a rocket ship now or is it gonna fizzle down... used to BlackBerry roller coaster , so I am stumped

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I am in the same spot as you. There is so much talk about maybe a buyout and what would that be worth. Not sure if I should cash out some/all or wait for their next step. Such a huge potential with such a low market cap currently.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-16 10:37 PM
    I own a little more than 4000 shares, average $1.32.

I think I'll sell half if we get to $3.50 to take a nice profit, then hold onto the rest for the buyout potential. I don't see it falling back very far anyways, maybe $2.20
    06-10-16 07:18 AM
    I own a little more than 4000 shares, average $1.32.

I think I'll sell half if we get to $3.50 to take a nice profit, then hold onto the rest for the buyout potential. I don't see it falling back very far anyways, maybe $2.20
    My current average in $2.05 due to one poorly timed trade and then I factored the usa dollar at time of each purchase, to where it's at now.
    I might sell a quarter my shares like you say at 3.50 and hold the rest.

It seems as though they have a magic bullet for prostate cancer, so I guess in theory, the upside is pretty huge.

I'm glad I got a few more last week's at 90 cents, that was a huge help for me

Good luck everyone

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 07:35 AM
    I got out this morning many thanks for everything gents

Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    06-10-16 09:47 AM
    Sphs: MMs drove it down to take out stops. Will recover to 2.60 EOD. $4 next week.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 10:41 AM
    Sphs: MMs drove it down to take out stops. Will recover to 2.60 EOD. $4 next week.

Posted via CB10
    I never did manage to get any sold today. Possibly I was being too greedy, or hopefully, I will be better off for it in the future.

Obviously, a good play would have been to sell and then buy back when the bubble popped, but that: takes a lot of luck and timing,and I was busy!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 01:43 PM
    I never did manage to get any sold today. Possibly I was being too greedy, or hopefully, I will be better off for it in the future.

Obviously, a good play would have been to sell and then buy back when the bubble popped, but that: takes a lot of luck and timing,and I was busy!

Posted via CB10
    Me either, but I don't have any regrets.

I did the math on IF I had sold at $3 and rebought at $1.90, but then I recalled my thinking at the time: "This is just the beginning. If not today, after Phase 3 when they perfect the dosages. And simply, not worth the risk of missing a partnership or buyout"
    06-10-16 03:26 PM
    Me either, but I don't have any regrets.

I did the math on IF I had sold at $3 and rebought at $1.90, but then I recalled my thinking at the time: "This is just the beginning. If not today, after Phase 3 when they perfect the dosages. And simply, not worth the risk of missing a partnership or buyout"
    Woulda coulda shoulda. I watched it. If it went to 3.20 I would have sold maybe 1/3.

Results were great. If you listened to the call the analyst asked the important question why didn't the 9 respond...well under the dosage they will use for the next trial which is also safe.

Partnership or buyout on the way. This is at least a $5-10 stock either soon or in a couple of years. But I hope for bigger sooner. No regrets watching. Held from 1.60 avg and watched it at 0.80 and then today. Long is the game here. Congrats to those who sold at 2.50+ and will buy back at 2 or less.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 04:59 PM
  9. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Woulda coulda shoulda. I watched it. If it went to 3.20 I would have sold maybe 1/3.

Results were great. If you listened to the call the analyst asked the important question why didn't the 9 respond...well under the dosage they will use for the next trial which is also safe.

Partnership or buyout on the way. This is at least a $5-10 stock either soon or in a couple of years. But I hope for bigger sooner. No regrets watching. Held from 1.60 avg and watched it at 0.80 and then today. Long is the game here. Congrats to those who sold at 2.50+ and will buy back at 2 or less.

Posted via CB10
    Holding also.. did not sell... my Ave cost $1.60

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE and doctor gonzo like this.
    06-11-16 02:30 AM
    Holding and watching patiently. My AVG cost is 0.46!

BB10 4 ME
    06-11-16 01:21 PM
    Holding and watching patiently. My AVG cost is 0.46!

BB10 4 ME
    You've been in before I have!! Good for you!
    06-11-16 05:50 PM
    http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/...96&bid=1431978

"Tesla and Panasonic have a strong partnership. The Japanese electronics maker invested $30 million in Tesla in 2010 � now worth more than $300 million � and the two companies have a supply agreement for 1.8 billion cells through 2017, for both the Model S and the Model X. Panasonic is also an investor in Tesla�s gigafactory east of Reno, Nevada. A May report by the Nevada Governor�s Office of Economic Development noted that as of the end of the first quarter, Panasonic had 52 employees working at the gigafactory."
    doctor gonzo likes this.
    06-14-16 06:13 AM
    Any Intel on SPHS? I still have my $2 shares long

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 09:14 AM
    No new news. You'll know when it comes based on share price.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 10:10 AM
    No new news. You'll know when it comes based on share price.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, good point.

I am assuming / hoping that any new news will only make this thing jump higher.

I am so optimistic, but any devils advocates out there that can shed some light on the downside of this stock at the moment?

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 12:19 PM
    Yeah, good point.

I am assuming / hoping that any new news will only make this thing jump higher.

I am so optimistic, but any devils advocates out there that can shed some light on the downside of this stock at the moment?

Posted via CB10
    The only downsides I see are not getting any deals, and/or going it alone and with an offering and dilution. Also, the longer it sits with no news, the more bored folks get and sell for the profit they've already booked or sell at a loss if they bought on the news.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 12:44 PM
    The only downsides I see are not getting any deals, and/or going it alone and with an offering and dilution. Also, the longer it sits with no news, the more bored folks get and sell for the profit they've already booked or sell at a loss if they bought on the news.

Posted via CB10
    Will they announce if Oppenheimer has advised that they go at it alone? Seems like a big waste of time and money to have nothing come of the hiring...
    06-15-16 01:15 PM
    Will they announce if Oppenheimer has advised that they go at it alone? Seems like a big waste of time and money to have nothing come of the hiring...
    Only if they find out that nobody is interested or unwilling to pay an appropriate and fair price.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 02:00 PM
    For those monitoring electric and hybrid cars as part of the general IoT investment envelope:

Energy Efficiency News: Toyota gets bullish on plug-in hybrids with new Prius Prime
    "The company is promising a whopping mileage equivalent to 120 miles per gallon, calculated including how far the vehicle goes as an electric car, without a drop of gas. The EV's cruise range is 22 miles (35 kilometers), or long enough for about half of American commuters. That rises to about 80 percent for people who can plug in during work, according to Toyota. Today the market for plug-ins is crowded with offerings from General Motors Co., Volvo and Mitsubishi Motors Corp., and electric cars from Tesla and Nissan Motor Co. The car will likely appeal to mainstream buyers, while Tesla remains the big green status symbol."
    06-16-16 07:08 AM
    For those monitoring electric and hybrid cars as part of the general IoT investment envelope:

Energy Efficiency News: Toyota gets bullish on plug-in hybrids with new Prius Prime
    "The company is promising a whopping mileage equivalent to 120 miles per gallon, calculated including how far the vehicle goes as an electric car, without a drop of gas. The EV's cruise range is 22 miles (35 kilometers), or long enough for about half of American commuters. That rises to about 80 percent for people who can plug in during work, according to Toyota. Today the market for plug-ins is crowded with offerings from General Motors Co., Volvo and Mitsubishi Motors Corp., and electric cars from Tesla and Nissan Motor Co. The car will likely appeal to mainstream buyers, while Tesla remains the big green status symbol."
    What they really need for these cars are 'charging pads'. The plugging in always is the biggest pain I see.

Imagine driving and parking and getting charged with no hookups!

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 08:49 AM
    What they really need for these cars are 'charging pads'. The plugging in always is the biggest pain I see.

Imagine driving and parking and getting charged with no hookups!

Posted via CB10
    I believe that is also in research.

06-16-16 10:10 AM
    Anyone else buying more SPHS?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 09:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    Waiting for a good opportunity

06-17-16 02:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Huge upside potential, but I'm hoping for a chance to grab some cheaper if the strategic move takes a while.
    06-17-16 02:42 PM
    It's a still a crap shoot

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 11:28 PM
517 ... 1011121314 ...