Consider where SPHS is right now, too late to get in on the action?
    If I had cash available I would still go in while it's under 2, but don't take my word for it, I'm not an expert at this! GL
    abouthsu likes this.
    01-21-16 11:43 AM
    Anyone have any thoughts on NBY NYSEMKT Novabay Pharmaceutical. It's been moving up since last week and was wondering if something could be brewing.
    01-23-16 09:39 AM
    BBRY stock holders and other Stocks diversification-img_20160128_1355378.jpg

I don't know if you can see the picture but I placed an order to buy 1500 shares of SPHS at 1,90 $ @ 12:58

Than the SP popped to 2,70 and came back down to fill it at 13:38

That was hallucinating !!

It's like I went BOO! To the cat and it jumped in the air! Lol

I know it's in perfect timing with the announcement of phase II what a coincidence!!
    Last edited by 3MIKE; 01-28-16 at 01:39 PM.
    lech31, Superfly_FR and abouthsu like this.
    01-28-16 01:07 PM

I don't know if you can see the picture but I placed an order to buy 1500 shares of SPHS at 1,90 $ @ 12:58

Than the SP popped to 2,70 and came back down to fill it at 13:38

That was hallucinating !!

It's like I went BOO! To the cat and it jumped in the air! Lol

I know it's in perfect timing with the announcement of phase II what a coincidence!!
    Funny, I commented on StockTwits at 12:48, something like "stop screwing around SPHS and release the trial numbers"
    Checked back fifteen minutes later and we were halted and at $2.70.

Extremely disappointed and frustrated with what followed though. No explanation. It should be high 2s, low 3s minimum. So now we're grounded with no fuel. Don't know how it happened, who kept it down?
    3MIKE likes this.
    01-29-16 12:04 PM
    #SPHS Coul there be stock manipulation here ? Lots and lots of orders of 100 shares. Only at the end of the day did we start seeing bigger orders!
    01-29-16 09:08 PM
    Last edited by TheSecretService; 02-04-16 at 01:38 PM.
    01-30-16 01:56 PM
    Sometimes, even on a day when the overall market is down, things can still look green (mostly).
    BBRY stock holders and other Stocks diversification-one-day.png

02-01-16 02:57 PM
    I been doing pretty well after picking up ECA, FCX, CIG, JCP and NIKE back in January . Bought some Halo today also, waiting for SPHS to hit 1.50. HNU been my biggest black sheep though, can't win em all

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    02-03-16 11:29 AM
    If I had cash I'd get back into HALO
    Jahcure likes this.
    02-03-16 12:11 PM
    Look at FCX go ( 21%) thanks to Copper, oil and shorts.

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    02-04-16 09:33 AM
    SPHS nobody's buying, nobody's selling, volume is realy low. I guess we'll have to wait till next Tuesday

2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Sophiris Bio Inc. (NASDAQ: SPHS) (the "Company" or "Sophiris"), a biopharmaceutical company developing topsalysin for the treatment of urological diseases, today announced that Randall E. Woods, president and chief executive*...
    >>>Related articles:
    Sophiris Bio to Present at BIO CEO & Investor Conference -- SAN DIEGO and VANCOUVER, Feb. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...g.dayup.stocks
    02-04-16 12:36 PM
    I wonder if this news is having an influence over bio stocks?

About KBIO

Shkreli invokes Fifth Amendment before Congress
    Martin Shkreli testifies before Congress
    02-04-16 12:51 PM
    Some TESLA information:

Musk Builds Confidence on Ambitious Growth Targets as Tesla Reports Q4 Losses | Greentech Media
    "Tesla is approximately doubling its cumulative sales every year,� said Musk on a post-earnings conference call. �I think that�s pretty exciting and unusual. Tesla execs dismissed concerns around low oil prices, claiming they haven�t seen any affect on demand to date. They also sought to quell concerns over continued losses. Tesla�s new CFO, Jason Wheeler, former VP of finance at Google, said it was now his singular focus to rein in operating costs and find ways to drive down costs on the vehicles, through better manufacturing and improved reliability." �Cash is king,� he said.
    3MIKE likes this.
    02-15-16 03:39 PM
    Short circuit breaker for SPHS, that may be good for tomorrow 🙌😀📈

http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/trader.a...CircuitBreaker
    02-15-16 06:29 PM

What does it means?

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    02-15-16 07:31 PM
    What does it means?

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    From what I read on ST shorters can't short the stock more than 10%. Good for the day it was emitted and the following day. So I guess they can't short tomorrow!!

[[SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
    17 CFR PART 242
    Release No. 34-61595; File No. S7-08-09
    RIN 3235-AK35
    Amendments to Regulation SHO
    AGENCY: Securities and Exchange Commission.
    ACTION: Final rule.
    SUMMARY: The Securities and Exchange Commission (�Commission�) is adopting
    amendments to Regulation SHO under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (�Exchange Act�).
    We are adopting a short sale-related circuit breaker that, if triggered, will impose a restriction on
    the prices at which securities may be sold short (�short sale price test� or �short sale price test
    restriction�). Specifically, the Rule requires that a trading center establish, maintain, and enforce
    written policies and procedures reasonably designed to prevent the execution or display of a
    short sale order of a covered security at a price that is less than or equal to the current national
    best bid if the price of that covered security decreases by 10% or more from the covered
    security�s closing price as determined by the listing market for the covered security as of the end
    of regular trading hours on the prior day. In addition, the Rule requires that the trading center
    establish, maintain, and enforce written policies and procedures reasonably designed to impose
    this short sale price test restriction for the remainder of the day and the following day when a
    national best bid for the covered security is calculated and disseminated on a current and
    continuing basis by a plan processor pursuant to an effective national market system plan. We
    believe it is appropriate at this time to adopt a short sale-related circuit breaker because, when
    triggered, it will prevent short selling, including potentially manipulative or abusive short selling, from driving down further the price of a security that has already experienced a significant intra-
    day price decline, and will facilitate the ability of long sellers to sell first upon such a decline.
    This approach establishes a narrowly-tailored Rule that will target only those securities that are
    experiencing significant intra-day price declines. We believe that addressing short selling in
    connection with such declines in individual securities will help address erosion of investor
    confidence in our markets generally.
    In addition, we are amending Regulation SHO to provide that a broker-dealer may mark
    certain qualifying sell orders �short exempt.� In particular, if the broker-dealer chooses to rely
    on its own determination that it is submitting the short sale order to the trading center at a price
    that is above the current national best bid at the time of submission or to rely on an exception
    specified in the Rule, it must mark the order as �short exempt.� This �short exempt� marking
    requirement will aid surveillance by self-regulatory organizations (�SROs�) and the Commission
    for compliance with the provisions of Rule 201 of Regulation SHO.
    DATES: Effective Date: May 10, 2010
    Compliance Date: November 10, 2010
    FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Josephine J. Tao, Assistant Director;
    Victoria Crane, Branch Chief; Katrina Wilson, Staff Attorney; and Angela Moudy, Staff
    Attorney, Division of Trading and Markets, at (202) 551-5720, at the Commission, 100 F Street,
    NE, Washington, DC 20549-6628.
    SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: The Commission is amending Rules 200(g) and 201
    of Regulation SHO [17 CFR 242.200(g) and 17 CFR 242.201] under the Exchange Act.
    Table of Contents
    I. Executive Summary
    II. Background on Short Sale Restrictions
    2]]
    02-15-16 08:13 PM

Hey, I read that, and I am not really sure what it all means. Basically it will limit the short price?

So will this impact future short trades, or past ones?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-16 08:18 PM
    Hey, I read that, and I am not really sure what it all means. Basically it will limit the short price?

So will this impact future short trades, or past ones?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    If I read correctly it ends tomorrow because it started last Friday, and I'm not sure either if they consider the closing price of the day before it was emitted, that would mean the closing of last Thursday. This is new to me also!
    Radagast2012 likes this.
    02-15-16 09:00 PM
    If I read correctly it ends tomorrow because it started last Friday, and I'm not sure either if they consider the closing price of the day before it was emitted, that would mean the closing of last Thursday. This is new to me also!
    Sorry guys but the starting date for SPHS was last Wednesday and ended last Friday.

So there's no circuit breaker for shorts today 😭
    02-16-16 07:51 AM
    Hey mike, sphs looking good today, what do you think is driving it?

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 01:42 PM
    Hey mike, sphs looking good today, what do you think is driving it?

Posted via CB10

Don't know, could be following market sentiment. And probably oversold. There's no news and volume is low.

Those are just my thoughts and l'm not an expert.
    But I'll take this kind of upward movement every day! I have to get back in the green, I'm in at 1,90 $.
    02-16-16 06:28 PM
    Hey Mike,

I'm lately at 1.7, but average 2.10. Got caught a bit higher a few months back

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    02-16-16 08:41 PM
    Regarding SPHS there's a new price target of 7,50 $ from analyst.

Recently stock market analysts have updated their consensus ratings on shares of Sophiris Bio, Inc. (SPHS). The latest broker reports which have been released state 0 analysts have a rating of �buy�, 2 analysts �outperform�, 0 analysts �hold�, 0 ...
    >>>Related articles:
    http://www.risersandfallers.com/2016...-bio-inc-sphs/

from Android Stocks App
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...g.dayup.stocks
    rarsen and abouthsu like this.
    02-17-16 09:05 AM
    Bought some Psdv and sold batch of FCX for 31% profit, love a short squeeze

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    02-17-16 10:13 AM
    I don't know if you can see this, but it's the short interest for SPHS for the month of February

It's a screen shot from my phone!
    Attached Thumbnails BBRY stock holders and other Stocks diversification-screenshot_2016-02-18-09-41-33.jpg  
    02-18-16 11:23 AM
517 ... 34567 ...