It's been a while since I've seen BBRY stock drop down below $9.00 a share.
    NOT a good sign...but expected all things considered.

Attachment 184594
    07-20-13 05:55 PM
    It's been a while since I've seen BBRY stock drop down below $9.00 a share.
    NOT a good sign...but expected all things considered.
    Actually on July 19th so in the world of finance ooooollllllddddd nnnnneeeeewwwwsssss......

And again if you knew anything about what a stock price is you'd know it doesn't matter...
    07-20-13 06:32 PM
    Really? Stock price doesn't matter? Can you please enlighten those of us who have been investing for many, many years what a stock price means?

Please explain Market Cap while you are there.

Come on. Don't insult someone for pointing out that the stock closed below $9. Three weeks ago is was $14. And that's immaterial?
    chaosdivine likes this.
    07-20-13 06:48 PM
    Actually on July 19th so in the world of finance ooooollllllddddd nnnnneeeeewwwwsssss......

And again if you knew anything about what a stock price is you'd know it doesn't matter...
    Huh?

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    chaosdivine likes this.
    07-20-13 07:04 PM
    So how does a stock trade when the markets are closed?
    07-20-13 07:47 PM
    So how does a stock trade when the markets are closed?
    After-hours trading, Facts About After Hours Trading
    Attached Thumbnails BBRY Stock Down Below .00 July 20, 2013-en1.png   BBRY Stock Down Below .00 July 20, 2013-en1a.png  
    07-20-13 07:57 PM

And how much do you think it costs BlackBerry to operate daily? If their stock become a penny stock the 3.1 billion of cash they have on hand likely won't last them a year unless they move their operations to someones garage and switch to a 10 persons company.
    chaosdivine likes this.
    07-20-13 08:20 PM

What a dumb comment...

Posted via CB10
    chaosdivine and antiRIM like this.
    07-20-13 08:22 PM
    And how much do you think it costs BlackBerry to operate daily? If their stock become a penny stock the 3.1 billion of cash they have on hand likely won't last them a year unless they move their operations to someones garage and switch to a 10 persons company.
    If they become a penny stock someone will try to take it over just for cash, as the cash value would be higher than the Market Cap!
    07-20-13 09:01 PM
    Really? Stock price doesn't matter? Can you please enlighten those of us who have been investing for many, many years what a stock price means?

Please explain Market Cap while you are there.

Come on. Don't insult someone for pointing out that the stock closed below $9. Three weeks ago is was $14. And that's immaterial?
    In context, I understood what KWDM meant 100%.

post 1: Because of nothing ,the stock price is at $9
    post 2 (kwdm): So?

It's just a value investing sentiment that most don't understand.

As a value investor, does stock price matter? Not really. I don't care that it is at $9. I didn't care at $10 or $11 either or when it dropped to the $7s. All I know is that I am sitting on dollar bills that cost me less than 50 cents. If it drops enough, I'll buy more.
    07-20-13 09:22 PM
    In other words you are under water.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    07-20-13 09:25 PM
    I sold all my shares at 10.00, I lost 45%.
    Sold all mine also, a couple of weeks ago. Took the money and bought stock in three software companies, and 2 biotech companies. One of the biotech companies is very small and a new emerging leader, with two stellar quarters and is doing quite well.

If BlackBerry reports a sharply improved quarter and starts to solidly trend upwards again, I'll buy back in and ride the trend.
    07-20-13 09:35 PM
    Guys & gals we all have opinions, I've opined mine many of you have opined yours to talk about market cap from day to day is foolish and you all know that. Someone above, sorry I'm on my Q10 unlike my desktop where I give fully cited posts here I'm not, mentioned that in context what I said had some validity. Taken in the right context my post is 100% valid, taken in the wrong context I look like a total fool.

End point, take no offense, I think anyone willing to post on stock price alone knows little about anything. Yes, I happened to make a decent paycheck shorting the stock. I wish I hadn't covered when I did because I still could have made a bit more, but look unless your shorting the stock you shouldn't give a rats fat behind what the price is from day to day. Go to you favorite search engine, exchange, broker, or financial site and check the stock price, why make a post about it if you have nothing more to add?? With all the after market trading and intervals of trades during the day I could screen shot the stock price every minute & create a new post, what good does that do? None in my opinion.

There are beneficial discussions to be had, many good threads exist already, why clutter with shear trash...

Just my opinion, others who disagree, that's not a bad thing, but why don't we all try and not be "silly" about it...

Edit: side note tell me why being below $9 isn't a good sign, any SMA or EMA or anything technical or fundamental you want to add?? If not why the hell update us on nonsense
    07-20-13 11:54 PM
    Hey Twink, you mad bro? Or just embarrassed? I'm glad you spoke up of filling the forums with Trash for I'd have to say you offer little to the discussions in these forums yourself...What a ****** you are!

07-21-13 12:09 AM
    Thanks tips!

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 12:17 AM
    Hey Twink, you mad bro? Or just embarrassed? I'm glad you spoke up of filling the forums with Trash for I'd have to say you offer little to the discussions in these forums yourself...What a ****** you are!
    Haha cool story bro ;-)
    07-21-13 12:24 AM
    Good for you.

Actually two weeks before June 28th, I went to a Fido shop and asked a salesman how was the sale of Z10 in his shop. He told me it was pretty bad, about one was sold. I said "only one sold everyday?" He said "no, about one or two sold per month ." Of course I thought he was lying, it might not be good but should not be that bad. Plus this shop is in an Asian community and Asian usually like Apple and Samsung.

But now I kind feel he was not lying.

I hope Blackberry can recover, while it might be a long waiting, I still believe Q10 will rock.
    I wouldn't be surprised. Asians only buy apple and Samsung. Maybe the odd HTC. That is the problem. BlackBerry needs to find a way to tap into the Asian market. China/taiwan/Japan specifically.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 07:27 PM