Tomorrow is the big day.
    it's the day blackberry reveal their Q1 earning and im pretty optimist about the result.
    my friend is a big apple apostle and he's pretty ignorant about how blackberry or other are performing.
    In his head iphone own 80% of the market. He even sent me an email stating that blackberry just went in bankruptcy(please refrain on commenting).
    but enough about them, I want to know what crackberry users are thinking about tomorrow.
    like I state earlier, im pretty optimistic but I ratter keep it pessimist.
    AND there might be some interesting announcement tomorrow.
    06-27-13 05:17 PM
    it sucks to get disappointed on the morning of Christmas and tahts what it felt like so many times before with blackberry.
    So my expectations are very low. FYI I owned BBRY, sold at $18.xx and I believe thats about as high its going to be for a while.

If I have to eat my words, then I am happy for you all! But I don't think the market is going to react as you think it is, sadly.

Tomorrow is the big day.
    it's the day blackberry reveal their Q1 earning and im pretty optimist about the result.
    my friend is a big apple apostle and he's pretty ignorant about how blackberry or other are performing.
    In his head iphone own 80% of the market. He even sent me an email stating that blackberry just went in bankruptcy(please refrain on commenting).
    but enough about them, I want to know what crackberry users are thinking about tomorrow.
    like I state earlier, im pretty optimistic but I ratter keep it pessimist.
    AND there might be some interesting announcement tomorrow.
    06-27-13 05:31 PM
    Results will be good stock will drop over a dollar. Quick rise and drop like today
    06-27-13 08:10 PM