BBRY can easily go up to 15 now. look what is going on in BBM, 10.2 and z30. im glad to see ppl start thinking for themselves and not just listening to apple and google bs and getting brainwash. ppl will wake up soon and BBRY will soar. i can predict by end of the year a lot of things will turn around. i highly doubt BB will sell themselves for 9 when the new quarter report comes out with flying profit and device getting sold. the isheep and fandroid will wakeup soon. BBM just the first step of cleaning people brain and making them think for themselves and know what phone is the best.

mark my word
    10-24-13 03:40 PM
    BBRY can easily go up to 15 now. look what is going on in BBM, 10.2 and z30. im glad to see ppl start thinking for themselves and not just listening to apple and google bs and getting brainwash. ppl will wake up soon and BBRY will soar. i can predict by end of the year a lot of things will turn around. i highly doubt BB will sell themselves for 9 when the new quarter report comes out with flying profit and device getting sold. the isheep and fandroid will wakeup soon. BBM just the first step of cleaning people brain and making them think for themselves and know what phone is the best.

mark my word
    You're right. Since I bought a z10 I am not brainwashed. It's no way the millions of people buying apple and androids can be thinking for themselves.. . Sigh
    10-24-13 03:47 PM
    Lmao. The funniest part of all that is regardless of what phone the general consumer buys they are all sheep because they don't have a clue (or a care) about any of it.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 04:20 PM

mark my word
    flying profit?

If BBRY dares to report the next quarter report, their share price will drop to sub 6.
    10-24-13 11:28 PM
    If they can easily go up to 15 then you shouldn't waste time on Crackberry sharing your opinions, you should be going all-in on BBRY stock. I'll go ahead and mark your word, but you should be buying as much stock as you possibly can. That will do more for you.
    trwrt and JeepBB like this.
    10-24-13 11:52 PM
    i highly doubt BB will sell themselves for 9 when the new quarter report comes out with flying profit and device getting sold. the isheep and fandroid will wakeup soon.
    The board and management are literally begging to be bought out for $9.
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-25-13 12:20 AM