View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I'm getting my taxes filed now so I can buy some more with the rebate.
    02-26-13 09:28 AM
    The Morgan Stanley conference this morning. Verizon is delaying the z10 release until the summer.

Posted via CB10

Nope - see here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...release-776113
    Last edited by Marc_Paradise; 02-26-13 at 09:40 AM.
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    02-26-13 09:29 AM
    really? it is headed towards $11.50 anyways....
    US capitalism is about as closed as the USSR, in some regards. Sad really but their economy is screwed.
    02-26-13 09:29 AM
    I'd waiting at least for an 11 print before buying, but that's just me sitting on the sidelines not ready to roll the dice on this one.

It may go lower too...
    OMGitworks likes this.
    02-26-13 09:31 AM
    Wow...is that true, (summer launch), I find it amazing the protectionism displayed for their iPhone commitment, guess they get left behind.
    It's not true, see comment above...
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    02-26-13 09:35 AM
    Remember when BBRY moving 3-4% in 1hr used to be big news.
    Acumenight likes this.
    02-26-13 09:37 AM
    So tempted to buy Jan 2014 $25 calls for 80 cents....but will it go lower...hrmm
    02-26-13 09:44 AM
    So the good news of a confirmed US launch in late March by Verizon has to be stepped on and tempered by the Q10 bad news? Unlucky for BBRY and shareholders. I was hoping the confirmation of an actual date would be a pop for the stock but it looks like it was a net (down) .50 announcement. Too bad. All that's left to help are some hard, high, actual sales numbers.
    02-26-13 09:44 AM
    This makes a lot of sense. NOT.

On the bright side the jan 2015 $35 calls are cheap as ****.
    They are about $1 i think. The Jan 2014 $25 calls are CHEAP. 80 cents!
    02-26-13 09:46 AM
    The Morgan Stanley conference this morning. Verizon is delaying the z10 release until the summer.

Posted via CB10
    Source??
    02-26-13 09:47 AM
    So the good news of a confirmed US launch in late March by Verizon has to be stepped on and tempered by the Q10 bad news? Unlucky for BBRY and shareholders. I was hoping the confirmation of an actual date would be a pop for the stock but it looks like it was a net (down) .50 announcement. Too bad. All that's left to help are some hard, high, actual sales numbers.
    It appears that any good news is overlooked and the "bad" news hammers the stock by 3-5% daily. Looks like the Wall Street crooks want to beat this stock back down. How low who knows, but as others have stated it is possible that it can go to $11 or even less. Well, anything is possible.

With positive real sales numbers in March it is also possible we could get back to $16/share or higher. But I am skeptical ...
    02-26-13 09:49 AM
    ... or in the interim before ER, some positive announcement by outfits like the US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement saying that they are on board with BB. I'd take the ICE or any one of the major fortune 100 to give us some love.
    02-26-13 09:50 AM
    Just need a little "faith" It is a good buying opportunity.
    Just added 100 shares more. I'm officially $11.5 Avg now with 250 shares.
    Maybe 150 more if we go under $12.
    02-26-13 09:52 AM
    BlackBerry PT Raised to $13.00 (BBRY) | Daily Political

UBS AG boosted their price target from $9.50 to $13 for BBRY.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-26-13 09:53 AM
    You guys need to take a holiday!!! I have never seen so many negative posts as we have today. Do you think this is it for BBRY?

Here is the chart:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-feb-26b-2013-chart.jpg

So what, we broke down on the triangle, big deal, we did it on zero vollume, when has there EVER been a trend change on low volume? We are just below the line and the volume has dried up here. We needed to see 40 million shares in order for this to mean anything and we'll be lucky to get there today. We could EASILY close positive today. Yes, we tested the 5-dma this morning, first thing, we always test it and fail, then we sold off. Big deal. We couldn't go any lower here without breaking below that magic $ 13.00/shr level could we? It was going to happen, now look at it. We had to take it out and we did, again, big deal, it fell on light volume and only a few stop-losses were hit. Watch the volume for the rest of the day and see if this is only us killing time to get to the end of the month. There is nothing wrong with the trading and to claim we are going to see anything like $ 11.00 is just plain silly. Support is at $ 12.00/shr and RSI is at 40 now, we won't be going lower. In fact, we could EASILY regain the line today. RELAX dam it!
    02-26-13 09:55 AM
    Support is at $ 12.00/shr and RSI is at 40 now, we won't be going lower. In fact, we could EASILY regain the line today. RELAX dam it!
    Alright, the prophet has spoken! Back to work people!
    plasmid_boy likes this.
    02-26-13 09:58 AM
    MP+8, I do agree that once the traders digest the Verizon news we could get back to even today. Low volume can be misleading....
    morganplus8 likes this.
    02-26-13 09:58 AM
    You guys need to take a holiday!!! I have never seen so many negative posts as we have today. Do you think this is it for BBRY?
    [...]
    Watch the volume for the rest of the day and see if this is only us killing time to get to the end of the month. There is nothing wrong with the trading and to claim we are going to see anything like $ 11.00 is just plain silly. Support is at $ 12.00/shr and RSI is at 40 now, we won't be going lower. In fact, we could EASILY regain the line today. RELAX dam it!
    Thank you Morgan, now my "finger facing the wind" is dry ! (and my wallet +100 shares)
    C'mon gang, relax !
    morganplus8 and jxnb like this.
    02-26-13 09:59 AM
    Alright, the prophet has spoken! Back to work people!
    Ha! Ha! Ha!

Thanks!

There is nothing in this trade that makes me think we have changed our trend here. This is like pre-Christmas trading when we have to put in time to get another rally going. I like to see some of you guys buying on the dip because that means that you are looking at the big picture and not what is happening on low volume. Let the bears hunt for weak hands, let them take stock away from those who shouldn't be in it. We couldn't get through the 5-dma at the opening today. we try this everyday, and that has always been a signal that we have to go lower and find support. This is normal trading, not manipulation, it is purely technical in nature. We had an unusally good day yesterday with the general market getting killed. Today we have pulled back a bit. Just watch the volume and see what happens as we have a long day ahead of us still. There is nothing here that the bulls can't repair in 5-minutes. Good luck.
    bungaboy, Superfly_FR and abouthsu like this.
    02-26-13 10:06 AM
    Thanks M8...coincidentally, are you aware that an M8 is also the best mountain sled made...perfect machine for gaining summits others fail miserably at and can only dream about.
    02-26-13 10:06 AM
    Thanks M8...coincidentally, are you aware that an M8 is also the best mountain sled made...perfect machine for gaining summits others fail miserably at and can only dream about.
    No, I have never heard of that, "Morgan Plus 8" is my car!!! I'll have a look at that this afternoon, gotta go! GL
    fedakd likes this.
    02-26-13 10:08 AM
    Faith. That's a tall order when you see the share price plummet continuously. Even though I'm playing with earnings won through other stocks, nobody likes to see "their company" in the red for a long period. I can't wait for this to be over $15 again.
    You are better than me, I need the price to be over $16.11 which I think it may take long to see that.
    02-26-13 10:08 AM
    [snip]
    This is normal trading, not manipulation, it is purely technical in nature. We had an unusally good day yesterday with the general market getting killed. Today we have pulled back a bit. Just watch the volume and see what happens as we have a long day ahead of us still. There is nothing here that the bulls can't repair in 5-minutes. Good luck.
    THIS ++++++
    02-26-13 10:09 AM
    They are about $1 i think. The Jan 2014 $25 calls are CHEAP. 80 cents!
    Those are good too. I would jump on them if I were you. I thought I got a good deal when I bought them for 1.60 something lol.

I never thought this stock would be in the 12's at the end of feb. The phone is hot and it's selling out everywhere. People should be buying as many shares/options as they can right now. Borrow, loan, steal any extra money you can get this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
    fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    02-26-13 10:10 AM
    we've been waiting on the bulls for a couple weeks.
    in the meantime, we've been sliding down further and further every day.

but, when they have arrived in the past, we've seen $5 rallys in a week.
    morganplus8 and s0be like this.
    02-26-13 10:10 AM
113,250 ... 255256257258259 ...