View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    10-07-17 07:18 PM
    Hello All. I've not been following the thread as much. But just want to say that I'm still holding my BBRY stock. And I'm typing this on my KeyOne. Love the phone. And glad to see the stock having a nice little kick up.
    morganplus8, Corbu, rarsen and 5 others like this.
    10-07-17 07:48 PM
    Hello All. I've not been following the thread as much. But just want to say that I'm still holding my BBRY stock. And I'm typing this on my KeyOne. Love the phone. And glad to see the stock having a nice little kick up.
    Hi Jon, hope all is well. I recently purchased the KeyOne Black Edition as well and I love it also! It's nice and snappy and seems like a good blend of features and function.
    10-08-17 04:28 AM

Hi Jon, hope all is well. I recently purchased the KeyOne Black Edition as well and I love it also! It's nice and snappy and seems like a good blend of features and function
    10-08-17 04:28 AM
    10-08-17 11:31 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-dln3bsbxuaaqbfp.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-dloamxrwkaay5do.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-dloamckxuaanvkp.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-dloalodwkaaheft.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-dloakc9w0aaphpd.jpg
    Last edited by Corbu; 10-08-17 at 11:47 AM.
    rarsen, morganplus8 and sidhuk like this.
    10-08-17 11:37 AM
    Short video in here:
    https://www.thenational.ae/business/...dubai-1.665374
    New touchscreen BlackBerry Motion launched at GITEX in Dubai

rarsen, morganplus8 and sidhuk like this.
    10-08-17 01:16 PM
    Short video in here:
    https://www.thenational.ae/business/...dubai-1.665374
    New touchscreen BlackBerry Motion launched at GITEX in Dubai
    I truly think that some people on this thread should be the first to get their hands on new BlackBerry phones. After all its a thankless dutie.

Have a great long weekend Candians! !
    Corbu, rarsen and morganplus8 like this.
    10-08-17 04:12 PM
    Robert McWhirter discusses BlackBerry - Video - BNN

Robert McWhirter, president of Selective Asset Management Inc discusses his outlook for shares of BlackBerry
    morganplus8, rarsen and Greened like this.
    10-09-17 06:43 AM

elonmusk
    Safety may not be sexy, but it is truly what matters most. If there was anything more we could do to keep you safe, we would do it in a heartbeat.
    A bit of a stretch, but there is a link with this:
    https://www.mobileworldlive.com/vide...lackberry-cso/

Tesla... Qnx...

Probably too late, though.
    morganplus8, rarsen, W Hoa and 1 others like this.
    10-09-17 08:36 AM

A bit of a stretch, but there is a link with this:
    https://www.mobileworldlive.com/vide...lackberry-cso/

Tesla... Qnx...

Probably too late, though.
    Too late for whom?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-17 01:13 PM
    I though somebody was supposed to talk SPHS down.. thanks a lot. :P
    morganplus8 and Corbu like this.
    10-09-17 03:52 PM
    I though somebody was supposed to talk SPHS down.. thanks a lot. :P
    I tried my best! I was all over the Web talking trash about SPHS. I downgraded the stock and so on.... now I have disappointed Morgan and it leaves me no choice but to runaway and hide. Last post.

Cheers

morganplus8, Corbu and rarsen like this.
    10-09-17 04:19 PM
    10-09-17 05:45 PM
    10-09-17 06:11 PM
    10-09-17 08:11 PM
    BlackBerry Keeps Making Samsung Devices More Secure

October 10, 2017 08:11 ET

Company adds new features to its secure voice and data encryption solution: SecuSUITE for Samsung Knox

WATERLOO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Oct. 10, 2017) -
    BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ:BBRY)(TSX:BB) announced today it continues to improve its SecuSUITE for Samsung Knox solution which provides highly secure mobile voice and data communication for Samsung smartphones and tablets. Customers can now benefit from the integration of two key products: SecuVOICE to make secure phone calls and BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) platform to manage their devices. Additionally, the voice and data encryption solution now supports an increasing number of Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets.

SecuVOICE, which the German Federal Administration has been using to secure its telephone calls for years, is now integrated into SecuSUITE for Samsung Knox. The latest generation of SecuVOICE enables calls to be made in accordance with the SNS standard established by the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) and is completely interoperable with existing solutions, such as SecuSUITE for BlackBerry 10.

"We're proud to bring to market the first and only secure voice capability that meets BSI's SNS standard," says Dr. Christoph Erdmann, managing director of BlackBerry Secusmart. "The combination of SecuVOICE with BlackBerry UEM for Samsung Knox demonstrates again that BlackBerry can deliver the combination of security and flexibility every dynamic organization requires."

Available as part of the SecuSUITE for Samsung Knox solution, BlackBerry UEM delivers complete unified endpoint management and policy control for a diverse and growing fleet of devices and apps. It allows customers to securely manage devices operating on key platforms and support all device ownership models, extending access to best-in-class secure productivity apps as well as secure mobile app development and containerization.

BlackBerry Secusmart's solutions are used in more than 20 countries worldwide. SecuSUITE for Samsung Knox provides a convenient way for users to work with data and apps on the go. The product portfolio currently includes the Samsung Galaxy S7, the Samsung Galaxy S8, the S8+, and the Samsung Galaxy Note8 smartphones, as well as the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (8″ and 10″) and the Tab S3 tablets. In addition to the tried-and-tested main functions, such as secure telephone calls and emails, SecuSUITE for Samsung Knox serves as an extremely secure platform for a large number of mobile apps.

To learn more about SecuSUITE for Samsung Knox solution, please visit BlackBerry's booth at it-sa 2017 (hall 10, booth 204). Alternatively, you can visit www.secusmart.com/de.

10-10-17 07:16 AM
    10-10-17 07:55 AM
    10-10-17 10:06 AM
    10-10-17 10:09 AM
    Do we know if PX3 also uses QNX?

Posted via CB10
    10-10-17 11:41 AM
    Although the article doesn't mention BlackBerry or QNX directly, it does mention Delphi Automotive, which BlackBerry recently partnered with and DHL, which uses BlackBerry Radar.
    Last edited by W Hoa; 10-10-17 at 12:46 PM.
    10-10-17 12:14 PM
    NVIDIA : Impressive
    https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/1...deck-drive-px/
    NVIDIA CEO Revs Up Auto Industry with New Autonomous Car Computer and VR Design Tool
    morganplus8 and rarsen like this.
    10-10-17 02:06 PM
    NVIDIA : Impressive
    https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/1...deck-drive-px/
    NVIDIA CEO Revs Up Auto Industry with New Autonomous Car Computer and VR Design Tool
    Not so sure this will get real traction beyond pilot projects...sounds very expensive on the hardware side without enough reward for the software side. Still, glad they are building on qnx...
    rarsen likes this.
    10-10-17 07:48 PM
    Stupid reality is that I've been using BlackBerry all touch super advanced, yet app-wanting (bb10) smartphones for years...first the z10, then z30, and am now on dtek60 blackdroid due to reality...like Avro Arrow I feel like BlackBerry 'phones' have been tossed in the lake, and no longer exist...not hugely impressed with TCL hardware...esp battery lifespan following regular longterm rapid charging exposure. Reminds me of when I had an iPhone...new battery is bigger, but lifespan also matters. I really want BlackBerry to license their Android software to different manufacturers so that I can pay someone that uses higher quality materials and parts, especially but not limited to battery life cycle.
    farmwersteve likes this.
    10-10-17 08:17 PM
113,256 ... 41554156415741584159 ...