Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    they've got around 6 in the pipeline for the next couple years
    05-17-17 10:47 AM
    You know confidence in BBRY has grown when it holds firm in a deeply red tape on the day.
    Hi CJ, are you back in the game of BBRY if you don't mind telling?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-17 10:53 AM
    Hi CJ, are you back in the game of BBRY if you don't mind telling?

Posted via CB10
    No, but I'm having fun watching the action.
    05-17-17 10:56 AM
    Morgan, je ne m'exprimerais pas en Anglais parce que je ne suis pas équipé pour intellectuellement; mais nous sommes quelques uns de mon entourage, qui prions pour toi chaque jour.

SF ou Corbu traduiront ces quelques mots en anglais mieux que je n'aurais pu le faire.

Merci à vous tous.
    I won't translate, I know you know what it means Morgan,
    I join to it, pray for once and wish I was there yesterday to join the gang wishing you the best.
    Cheers
    SF
    05-17-17 12:56 PM
    Strikes me that the current situation is making BBRY all the more attractive for a MSFT buyout.
    You've just sent me 3 years ago with this
    primusd, sidhuk, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    05-17-17 12:59 PM
    https://arstechnica.com/cars/2017/05...ant-megahertz/
    The state of the car computer: Forget horsepower, we want megahertz!

Linux, Android, and Blackberry's QNX race for control of the dashboard display.

It's no coincidence that every system I liked turned out to run QNX. The OS was always snappy, with fast flick scrolling, multi-touch support, swipe gestures, and animations that didn't look like a slideshow.
    Fairly extensive review...
    Last edited by Corbu; 05-17-17 at 02:14 PM.
    05-17-17 02:03 PM
    Apologies for not getting back to you, Christophe.

sixaxis_ms had already stepped up the plate for that translation. Merci à lui!
    05-17-17 03:20 PM
    05-17-17 04:53 PM
    Wishing you a speedy recovery Morgan!
    05-17-17 07:45 PM
    Yes Morgan, A speedy recovery is our collective wish for you. Keep fighting the good fight and hopefully you and BBRY will both be "up and at 'em " before too long!
    05-17-17 09:31 PM
    I know I'm not a frequent poster, but I'm always here lurking and reading. As many others have said, hoping for nothing but the best for you Morgan.
    05-17-17 10:24 PM
    Hello everyone! Just checking in and I hope you all are doing well. As numerous others have stated, I also wish you a quick and speedy recovery Morgan and pray that you no longer have to endure any further procedures going forward.

I wanted to share with you all that I'm loving the financial advisor role and am thoroughly enjoying the new position -- I love it ALMOST as much as I love BBRYs stock appreciation lately! Thank you all for your support in helping and motivating me to reach my goal. This thread has been such a positive place to be with all of the great contributions from all here.

I'm still holding all of my shares that I purchased sub $7 w/ an avg cost basis of about $7.10. I don't see myself selling these for an extremely long period of time, since it's not likely IMO to go back to those levels with traction on so many fronts...as you may recall me saying months ago -- I was backing the truck up lol. I may consider selling if I feel we are range bound again at some point w/o significant catalysts for appreciation or if the stock starts to become heavily manipulated again, so that I can take advantage of swing trades.

Good luck to all! Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, W Hoa, morganplus8 and 8 others like this.
    05-18-17 03:09 AM
    Thought I'd take a shot at commenting on the recent stock price action...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-5d-chart-5.18.17.png

BBRY held up really well yesterday during a complete market bloodbath! 13mm shares exchanged hands all above $10/share. I take this to mean the market is very bullish on BBRY. We opened this morning and dipped to $9.95 back under the upper bollinger band and bounce up hard with volume. It seems a lot of new buyers are in a rush to establish positions in this trade and now that we are over $10, I believe many institutional investors will step up to the plate. We are still overbought (RSI = 76), but it seems like the strength will continue as long as the market selloff doesn't get in the way. All good things! Let's keep it up!
    05-18-17 08:59 AM
    Wishing you a speedy recovery M8!
    sidhuk, Corbu, Mr BBRY and 4 others like this.
    05-18-17 09:18 AM
    Get well Morgan.
    #1 reason I follow this thread.
    sidhuk, Corbu, Mr BBRY and 5 others like this.
    05-18-17 09:59 AM
    Thanks for the warm thoughts gang. I can see the price of the stock each day, no charts. Looks awesome with my usual comments in the past about overbought stuff. Packed in ice as swelling is my only problem so far, bleeding stopped last night. Will post in a day or two. GL
    05-18-17 01:24 PM
    05-18-17 07:34 PM
    OT: HALO
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/haloz...012500300.html
    Halozyme Therapeutics Prices Public Offering Of Common Stock

05-19-17 07:10 AM
    https://www.therecord.com/news-story...-in-kitchener/
    China’s TCL launches first BlackBerry phone, in Kitchener

Last edited by Corbu; 05-19-17 at 07:24 AM.
    05-19-17 07:12 AM
    05-19-17 11:43 AM
    From my TD alerts. Cheers.

Ford using first over-the-air software updates to its 2016 cars
    2017-05-19 03:17:00 PM ET (Reuters)

SAN FRANCISCO, May 19 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said on Friday it would delve into the growing arena of "over-the-air" software updates, adding Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to its Sync 3-equipped 2016 vehicles for the first time via a wireless software update.

The latest upgrade to Sync 3, Ford's interactive touch-screen system, will be accomplished through an over-the-air (OTA) update using Wi-Fi, not unlike how new software gets uploaded to smartphones by manufacturers.

After Tesla Inc's early lead in 2015 introducing OTAs, traditional automakers are slowly beginning to embrace the new technology, within limits. Concerns about security and resistance from dealers worried about losing service revenue have hampered its adoption.

Thus far, established automakers have not used OTAs for safety systems, only for non-critical systems like infotainment.

Customers can also get the update via the traditional means of visiting their dealer or usin g a USB drive, Ford said.

Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are operating systems from Alphabet's Google and Apple Inc that allow drivers to connect their smartphones to their vehicles' dashboard.

Ford's first use of OTAs comes about two months after it said it would hire 400 engineers to work on connectivity, mostly from Blackberry Ltd's shuttered phone handset business. Blackberry QNX powers Ford's Sync 3 system.

Besides being more convenient for customers, OTAs can bring automakers cost savings, as a substantial percentage of warranty repair issues and recalls can be corrected through OTAs. (Reporting By Alexandria Sage; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
    05-19-17 02:46 PM
  22. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Awesome week for BlackBerry and QNX ... $14 on TSE!.... have a great Canadian LONG weekend BBRY LONGs
    Corbu, rarsen, sidhuk and 3 others like this.
    05-19-17 05:35 PM
    Awesome week for BlackBerry and QNX ... $14 on TSE!.... have a great Canadian LONG weekend BBRY LONGs
    Happy May 2-4 eh!
    05-19-17 05:36 PM
    http://www.irasia.com/listco/hk/hthkh/press/p170519.htm
    3 Hong Kong launches a series of security solutions to
    establish a secure mobile working platform for corporate clients

https://www.telecompaper.com/news/3-...ients--1196736
    3 Hong Kong launches security services for corporate clients

3 Hong Kong has also partnered with BlackBerry to launch BlackBerry Workspaces. Workers can access content anytime from anywhere and share files inside and outside their organisation. BlackBerry Workspaces enables customers to synchronise and control sharing rights, while accessing the latest and previous versions of documents and files across mobile platforms that include iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows and Mac. Workspaces also supports various deployment solutions for customers including cloud, servers in their offices, or hybrid models depending on need.
    Last edited by Corbu; 05-19-17 at 09:59 PM.
    rarsen, Superfly_FR and Mr BBRY like this.
    05-19-17 06:14 PM
    Dave Kleidermacher joins Google...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screenshot_20170519-175700_ed.jpg
    Last edited by Corbu; 05-19-17 at 09:12 PM.
    05-19-17 08:02 PM
113,256 ... 40774078407940804081 ...