View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.60%
  • No

414 37.40%
    Click on the name above their avatar, select forum profile, then on the left side is "add to ignore list ".

Unless it is me...

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    Thanks for that piece of info. Just added my first troll to my ignore list.
    05-15-13 07:37 AM
    Guys, I'm not happy with this latest raid because I'm in for all that I'm willing to lay down on this stock but I have an incredible desire to plunk down more.

You'll hear no more grumbling from me. I don't want to ruin a good thing we have here. My apologies.
    bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    Nice and there will be many more like it.
    Yep, and don't forget about Canadian Tire , albeit Home Depot dumped BB, so what is the gain? I would love to know how much $, discounts, rebates, etc. that BB put up to "buy" new / maintain business. Yes, such goes on in Corporatemania.
    Thanks for that piece of info. Just added my first troll to my ignore list.
    Lol
    05-15-13 07:38 AM
    Totally agree with you. Cheap phone + good battery + Keyboard = American Orgasm

Q5, huh, I don't get it. Why? Going to market with a low cost phone?

FYI, sidebar, just now on CNBC re: Apple, highly frowned upon by a guest on the show to do such. Ha, won't be long now until WallyMart comes out with their own phone.

Hot Stocks: Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY), MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) | Market News Call < great website for BBRY news, just type in BBRY in the search tab.

The Q5 wont be launched in the U.S and is mainly intended for low-income countries like Indonesia and Nigeria, where there is potential demand for a cheaper BlackBerry 10 phone.

Balderdash; the USA will want the cheap phone too in light of the lousy economy.
    05-15-13 07:41 AM
    Since you asked. I sure hope so, by the looks of it for your sake too. This pullback is not surprising at all. BB rallied as of late on greed, too much, too fast, all on no facts for investors, shameful. BB will see its share value rise another time, such is the way of the markets, trade the news.
    Well, I simply trade with a long term vision.
    While I have some more available savings, I will add a few shares to my position but without raising my average.
    I doubt we'll hit the $13.5 range ... but nothing scientific here, just my wet finger against the wind, again.
    05-15-13 07:42 AM
    Folks, if you dont have the OS upgrade downloaded yet, hold off. My text messaging is not working now either. I've not had any problems with this phone until I upgraded this morning. Rebooting again now...
    Mine works just fine. I'm with BELL.
    05-15-13 07:43 AM
    Orgasmophone...lol
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-15-13 07:43 AM
    Mine works just fine. I'm with BELL.
    I'm reinstalling it right now. Hopefully just a glitch while I installed it the first time.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-15-13 07:44 AM
    Keep in mind much of the rally up on BB that we saw yesterday was based upon the hopium DOW rally, good grief, the DOW ramped up to +123 yesterday, +39 % in the last 60 minutes of trading. The uptick on BB yesterday was not all about BB, in particular the last hour of trading. No doubt there is going to be a pullback on BB, with or without a downgrade. Dow Jones | Dow Jones Index | DJI
    05-15-13 07:44 AM
    It's official, my hub is facked up. Don't upgrade if you haven't already. There's something wrong with it.

Rebooted 4 times. Hub is facked up.
    No. It works just fine. Re-load the new OS. Mine is perfect.
    05-15-13 07:45 AM
    Yip, three times. I'm going to reinstall the updates.
    Charles,
    if the reinstall doesn't fit,
    I suggest you backup (full) your device then perform a "factory reload" (sry don't have the exact translation) from BlackBerry Link.
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-15-13 07:45 AM
    They will NOT sell the Q5 into the US market anytime soon. They won't want to cannabilize the Z10 and Q10. Most phones are sold in the US on a subsidized 2 year contract. It might be $100 swing which won't be enough to make it worth it. Someday it may come to the US, but not anytime soon.
    matthewriedle and bungaboy like this.
    05-15-13 07:46 AM
    Does anyone know the date of the ER in June?
    05-15-13 07:47 AM
    I wish there was a way we can lock this thread down to include just people who have contributed here greatly and not those who comment like a 10 year old internet troll. Just seems like that a lot of people from stocktwits are coming to this great thread and just trolling away with comments.
    Japan is going hot and heavy! I'm thinking that in order for the US to maintain its stock market climb, it's going to have to jack up its QE.
    28th of June, I think.
    OmarxGx likes this.
    05-15-13 07:48 AM
    Does anyone know the date of the ER in June?
    28th
    OmarxGx likes this.
    05-15-13 07:48 AM
    Charles,
    if the reinstall doesn't fit,
    I suggest you backup (full) your device then perform a "factory reload" (sry don't have the exact translation) from BlackBerry Link.
    Thanks Superfly_FR
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-15-13 07:49 AM
    No. It works just fine. Re-load the new OS. Mine is perfect.
    Thanks bungaboy.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-15-13 07:50 AM
    You are probably right. I would think that most BB users in America are generally more matured and affluent. The Q5 should sell like hot cakes in places like Indonesia where people are generally less receptive towards touch screen due to poor local language support

They will NOT sell the Q5 into the US market anytime soon. They won't want to cannabilize the Z10 and Q10. Most phones are sold in the US on a subsidized 2 year contract. It might be $100 swing which won't be enough to make it worth it. Someday it may come to the US, but not anytime soon.
    05-15-13 07:51 AM
    I wish there was a way we can lock this thread down to include just people who have contributed here greatly and not those who comment like a 10 year old internet troll. Just seems like that a lot of people from stocktwits are coming to this great thread and just trolling away with comments.
    Let them do. Unless patented trolling, this won't affect us if we stay calm and do not echo them. More, a polite answer is more efficient than a flame. No echo = no pain (old advice : "do not feed ...")
    05-15-13 07:51 AM
    Merci. I'm pretty sure that you know who it is.
    I also have another thread http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...how-up-800234/ which requests that CB change how the ignore feature works. Feel free to give the thread a bump and maybe they will improve the feature. Or add your own opinion of course!
    bungaboy and morganplus8 like this.
    05-15-13 07:54 AM
    Bugmapper, is there something I can do to invoke ignore for certain people?
    Also use the report button!
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-15-13 07:55 AM
    Also use the report button!
    Done.
    05-15-13 07:57 AM
106,452 ... 995996997998999 ...