View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Wow, you seem to have a knack perfect timing - just chosing the wrong button to click!

It's all good when we look back in June.
    I'm learning. Patience isn't one of my virtues. I sold TESLA at $ 69.90 and then watched it go up to $90. I should have sold in parts and not the whole basket. Well, lessons learned again. I'm really going to have a hard time if/when BBRY has a squeeze.
    05-14-13 04:50 PM
    I sold bbry in the 7 dollar range.I think I win the fail award. I also was going to buy 150k of Netflix back when it was well under 70 but my friend talked me out of it.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 04:59 PM
    You'd think the stock tanked to sub $12 levels by the way people react here, especially since we ALL know how much this stock is toyed with by some less than honest investors. Nobody said this was a high-returning short-term stock. It will be a high-return LONG-term stock. Rome was not built in a day, friends. Nor was it built flawlessly.
    05-14-13 05:02 PM
    Now I know there'll be some who don't agree here, but my thoughts
    are that there'll continue to be these $1-$1.50 +/-
    backslides as we ever so gradually move up in the SP.
    I believe it's going to need to get to the $18 for more than 2 seconds
    before we see some S-squeegee action. As other's have mentioned
    solid numbers are the most viable option for SP increases. Needless to say
    there'll be some more weeks of back/n/forth to either buy in on the low to lower your avg.
    or sell at par or 10cent loss and wait for a backslide of a buck and change to re-enter if you're in
    the upper $16 ish arena.
    05-14-13 05:02 PM
    I fail to understand why it is, despite all of the new developments with BBRY since he set his original target months ago at $22, that Misek hasn't raised his target even a smidgen. Surely he must see greater potential than when he first set his target. Perhaps this is why he is lacking influence when he continues to gloat about BBRY's increasing potential yet does not see fit to upwardly revise his target.
    05-14-13 05:03 PM
    He was the biggest bear last year. He has to slowly change his spots. Who knows he might go back to being a bear. Depends on what makes him the most money.

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-14-13 05:05 PM
    I sold bbry in the 7 dollar range.I think I win the fail award. I also was going to buy 150k of Netflix back when it was well under 70 but my friend talked me out of it.

Posted via CB10
    I'm tempted to take the TSLA winnings and put them into JCP. JC Penney hired their old CEO back and their shares are taking off again.
    05-14-13 05:10 PM
    I think BBM Channels is the one thing that is getting lost in the shuffle - this is HUGE - especially when cross-platform. This could add billions to the valuation down the line if we're over 100Million active in BBM and find ways to monetize it.
    Huge Social Medium play...
    05-14-13 05:11 PM
    No. For me it was the absence of clarity around the potential monetary impact to the company from the decision to give away BBM services to Android and Apple phones. This new development left investors hanging, just like it did in December. He should have, at the very least, made some reference to the significance of such a bold move at such a vulnerable time. Perhaps it will come out in later interviews.

The one good thing about today's slide is that it didn't fall too much, which I believe is a testament to how much more confidence there is in the company now compared to December.
    05-14-13 05:12 PM
    Thanks, I'm having a real hard time concentrating today. 4:30 can't get here soon enough.
    And you think you had it rough . . . . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-leafs-larse.jpg
    05-14-13 05:20 PM
    I'm tempted to take the TSLA winnings and put them into JCP. JC Penney hired their old CEO back and their shares are taking off again.
    Yeah, I'm watching it too. I won't sit on the fence though, like I did with TSLA.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-14-13 05:21 PM
    Yeah, I'm watching it too. I won't sit on the fence though, like I did with TSLA.
    JCP is a local company for me, and the vibe there is VERY negative - unlike what we hear out of BBRY. Not sure I'd touch that one unless it was my first SHORT position in years. L/T puts will pay off too
    05-14-13 05:23 PM
    And you think you had it rough . . . . . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leafs larse.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	161644
    Yeah, it was theirs to lose and they choked big time.
    bungaboy and Kid Vibe like this.
    05-14-13 05:23 PM
    Now I know there'll be some who don't agree here, but my thoughts
    are that there'll continue to be these $1-$1.50 +/-
    backslides as we ever so gradually move up in the SP.
    I believe it's going to need to get to the $18 for more than 2 seconds
    before we see some S-squeegee action. As other's have mentioned
    solid numbers are the most viable option for SP increases. Needless to say
    there'll be some more weeks of back/n/forth to either buy in on the low to lower your avg.
    or sell at par or 10cent loss and wait for a backslide of a buck and change to re-enter if you're in
    the upper $16 ish arena.
    Yip, and it seems that $16.50 maybe the toughest hurdle to get beyond, for now.
    05-14-13 05:28 PM
    Yeah, it was theirs to lose and they choked big time.
    oh boy dont get me started on the leafs....damn you phaneuf
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-14-13 05:32 PM
    So I wasn't the only one watching him stand there flat footed and do nothing?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and erodenero like this.
    05-14-13 05:34 PM
    Gary Klassen on CB live right now - creator of BBM
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 05:34 PM
    At least he isn't on my team anymore

Go Penguins! Iginla deserves a cup!
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-14-13 05:39 PM

lol consider yourself lucky my friend.
    05-14-13 05:45 PM
    So I wasn't the only one watching him stand there flat footed and do nothing?

Posted via CB10
    you think he'd be able to clear a damn puck
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-14-13 05:48 PM
    Honestly I was really impressed with today's event. There was a lot of stuff said today and it's going to take some time to digest. If the stock had gone up today I think a lot of you would be praising the event. But, bc it went down the event left a sour taste in our mouths.

BBM channels looks really cool. We should get a BBRY Stock Channel going.

05-14-13 05:49 PM
    I'm learning. Patience isn't one of my virtues. I sold TESLA at $ 69.90 and then watched it go up to $90. I should have sold in parts and not the whole basket. Well, lessons learned again. I'm really going to have a hard time if/when BBRY has a squeeze.
    Someone here criticized my method of selling enough to recoup my original investment and playing with the houses money. It might have worked for you here??

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 05:50 PM
    No. For me it was the absence of clarity around the potential monetary impact to the company from the decision to give away BBM services to Android and Apple phones. This new development left investors hanging, just like it did in December. He should have, at the very least, made some reference to the significance of such a bold move at such a vulnerable time. Perhaps it will come out in later interviews.

The one good thing about today's slide is that it didn't fall too much, which I believe is a testament to how much more confidence there is in the company now compared to December.
    Ya he really should have provided the reasoning behind it. I have a funny feeling BBM money is the driving factor. More users=more transactions=more service fees=we poppin champagne
    05-14-13 05:51 PM
    I thought I left explicit instructions to get this thing to $15.50 by the end of the day???!!! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 05:51 PM

Agreed.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-14-13 05:52 PM
113,256 ... 988989990991992 ...