View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Sorry...All I recall is TH talking about late May...bright side is thats in two weeks.

Posted via CB10
    I know. What I meant was, inside the article, it mentions May, and the headline states June.
    05-09-13 09:47 PM
    I know. What I meant was, inside the article, it mentions May, and the headline states June.
    I saw that as well. Perhaps a hastily written article. Don't sweat it, an announcement with the release dates will come. I'm hoping at the event!
    05-09-13 09:54 PM
    I assume you are talking about rickatwhatever? That guy cracks me up.
    Nope... richardat
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 09:55 PM
    05-09-13 10:16 PM
    Here is another Winnipeg Band:

Posted via CB10

05-09-13 10:20 PM
    Nope... richardat
    Thats what I meant just dont want another warning
    lcjr, cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 10:22 PM
    One more Steve Earle before I retire into the bedroom. Tomorrow may not be that great because it's a typical BBRY Friday, but we'll be there none the less.
    05-09-13 10:28 PM
    Refrain from saying what we all feel like saying sometimes. I want you on this thread.
    05-09-13 10:32 PM
    For the shorts.... This has the lyrics and no video but you might see why....

Shanerredflag, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 10:32 PM
    I can appreciate that. I was hesitant but meh... I've been a good boy and can take warning if one is issued. Haven't had one as of yet.
    05-09-13 10:33 PM

Where in the world did you find that??? I thought you were asleep already and you throw that out. Pretty cool and ill tuck that away for later use. Lol
    zyben and cjcampbell like this.
    05-09-13 10:36 PM
    I can appreciate that. I was hesitant but meh... I've been a good boy and can take warning if one is issued. Haven't had one as of yet.
    You better watch out as well. This thread wouldn't be the same if some of you go missing. Morgan8 had it right, there's nothing out there like this place.
    05-09-13 10:38 PM
    Yeah, you're prolly right. I'm actually sitting here gritting my teeth thinking about this.
    So many of us feel the same way, so not pointing you out. I just want to remind everyone of the negative sentiment we were all feeling only a few short days ago. Now once again the tables have turned and we all have our Bull hats on! In the last 2 days I've read of 2 or 3 of us that sold and now were unable to particapate in todays gains, plus the likely possibility that we continue to gain into BBLive headlines. emotions at play! most contributors here understand their investment in BlackBerry. I say stick with you gut feeling! Stay long.
    Day traders aside.
    05-09-13 10:41 PM
    Bugmapper you still up?? Isn't it like really late there?
    05-09-13 10:43 PM
    Where in the world did you find that??? I thought you were asleep already and you throw that out. Pretty cool and ill tuck that away for later use. Lol
    It's Tool. My old band actually covered this one. Great album too. I know it's not the oldies and it's a little gritty compared to what you listen too but it's some pretty powerful music. The meaning behind this album is actually a concept and a really personal one for Maynard (the lead).
    lcjr, Shanerredflag, zyben and 1 others like this.
    05-09-13 10:47 PM

Wowsa bud...that is one great bass rif and arangment...I like it.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-09-13 10:48 PM
    It's Tool. My old band actually covered this one. Great album too. I know it's not the oldies and it's a little gritty compared to what you listen too but it's some pretty powerful music. The meaning behind this album is actually a concept and a really personal one for Maynard (the lead).
    Wait, you were in a band for real??? Man, I learn more about you all everyday. This is awesome.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-09-13 10:49 PM
    Wow, Shane is still up too. You guys are going to be hurting tomorrow, or is it today there already.. Lol
    05-09-13 10:51 PM
    Wait, you were in a band for real??? Man, I learn more about you all everyday. This is awesome.
    No chit...impressive.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-09-13 10:51 PM
    Of course he was in a band , he played the cowbell !

05-09-13 10:52 PM
    Haha.. it's been a number of years but our MySpace page is still up....lmao. Guess they never do any house cleaning over there...

Halten | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
    05-09-13 10:52 PM
    I'm going to listen to that Tool one more time and hit the pit...I like it.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and lcjr like this.
    05-09-13 10:53 PM
    Wow, Shane is still up too. You guys are going to be hurting tomorrow, or is it today there already.. Lol
    Nah.. I don't wake up till 7:30 so I'm more than good for a while yet. I work from home so my commute is about 10 feet.
    05-09-13 10:55 PM
    Of course he was in a band , he played the cowbell !
    WOW, look at everyone still awake. Man, this makes me feel old. Lol.. Lehomer, where are you?
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 10:56 PM
    Can bbry please sign an endorsement with this guy and his wife Gisele?

In his first interview with EPSN since 2001 – Brady dishes on family life with his model wife.

He reveals that You’ve Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story is constantly stuck in his head. And if he happens to zone out while thinking about football or pecking on his BlackBerry – his wife snaps him back to reality: “Is this a Tommy day or a family day?”
    05-09-13 10:56 PM
113,256 ... 930931932933934 ...