View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Gees, check the date on it, lol! Seems to be from Sept'11
    hahaha.. that's funny. I knew I should have looked closer when the numbers didn't make any sense.
    bungaboy and Charles Martin1 like this.
    05-09-13 11:04 AM
    Hey, LONGS on BB, thanks for letting me short your shares, again, great morning so far in the markets, all good,
    Back in cash, 2x shorting BB, 1x long HOD, +2.71% roi so far today.
    Pump 'er up BBoys, BB is going to get crushed as we come to the close today, markets are set up nicely for a bloodbath, ditto on the EU$, this does not even factor in the bs channel checks that Heinzboy and cronies are yapping about. Show me some real numbers, until then, short is the trade. Day traders rule. All the best, everyone.
    Cheers, BB_T
    So how's you day going?
    Hey, LONGS on BB, thanks for letting me short your shares, again, great morning so far in the markets, all good,
    Pump 'er up BBoys, BB is going to get crushed as we come to the close today, markets are set up nicely for a bloodbath, ditto on the EU$, this does not even factor in the bs channel checks that Heinzboy and cronies are yapping about. Show me some real numbers, until then, short is the trade. Day traders rule. All the best, everyone.
    Cheers, BB_T
    Dude, I stood up for and supported you and then you have to go antagonized everyone. This place is usually a little more civil and useful than the Yahoo message boards..... Come on....
    I think we just crossed the 5dma.

(and you all laughed at my $16.50 by weeks end)
    Seeking alpha has I can article up now
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1183...s-android-halo
    Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-09-13 11:05 AM
    Chaaaa-ching
    05-09-13 11:05 AM
    Icahn will destroy these shorts
    You got that right if in fact the rumors are true. Look at what he did with HLF, shorts will run for their life.
    05-09-13 11:07 AM
    05-09-13 11:07 AM
    BlackBerry shares are on the rise today as rumors swirl. Carl Icahn has allegedly bought stake in the company. However, we’ve heard a similar rumor before in 2011. This time, Antonio Costa is behind the unconfirmed rumor.

Costa was apart of another unconfirmed rumor regarding BlackBerry, claiming the CEO, Thorsten Heins, will be discussing tablet plans at BlackBerry Live.

Over the Icahn purchase rumor, BlackBerry shares have risen about 2% so far today. Icahn is a renowned business magnate, valued at over $20 Billion. It will certainly be interesting to see if this rumor comes to fruition.

Developing…
    05-09-13 11:09 AM
    All - I'm well aware the Reuters article is old - it was linked to by SA market post - my bad - but it's rampant as a rumor in Yahoo MB and StockTwits.Run with it, or watch from the sidelines
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 11:10 AM
    This one is from back in February
    05-09-13 11:10 AM
    Dude, I stood up for and supported you and then you have to go antagonized everyone. This place is usually a little more civil and useful than the Yahoo message boards..... Come on....
    Why? You didnt see his first post where he said that anyone who buys and holds is a 'loser'. I called it then and will provide a re-iteration: he is a troll. Which I actually don't mind from time to time.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 11:11 AM
    So what everyone is saying is sell on this rumour and buy back when its confirmed false?

Or hope to god this rumour is true and see the shorts run?
    05-09-13 11:12 AM
    who ever is holding TSLA today must be laughing
    05-09-13 11:13 AM
    BlackBerry shares are on the rise today as rumors swirl. Carl Icahn has allegedly bought stake in the company. However, we’ve heard a similar rumor before in 2011. This time, Antonio Costa is behind the unconfirmed rumor.

Costa was apart of another unconfirmed rumor regarding BlackBerry, claiming the CEO, Thorsten Heins, will be discussing tablet plans at BlackBerry Live.

Over the Icahn purchase rumor, BlackBerry shares have risen about 2% so far today. Icahn is a renowned business magnate, valued at over $20 Billion. It will certainly be interesting to see if this rumor comes to fruition.

Developing…
    If Icahn takes a nice position and takes his shares off the market for shorting........ boy oh boy...
    Here's todays blurb -
    BlackBerry (BBRY +2%) spikes higher on rumors... - Seeking Alpha
    This one is from back in February
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg

Just to show...we are indeed over the 5, 50 and 100 dma...and if we bust above M8's pennant...weeee
    Cheers, BB_T
    Hey Mr Trader. All I can say is bring it, I can bet you one thing. I have deeper pockets than you. So please share your short interest. I'll buy 50x the amount U shorted back and send you to the streets.

You must not look at statistics either. It is statistically proven that day traders make less money than those who buy and hold. Enjoy the 2.71% 1 day and feel the burn of 5% another.
    05-09-13 11:14 AM
    All stems from this twitter update from Costa -
    https://twitter.com/ACInvestorBlog
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 11:15 AM
    You got that right if in fact the rumors are true. Look at what he did with HLF, shorts will run for their life.
    and NFLX. Worked out well for those shareholders.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 11:18 AM
    Thank dog I was in cash when the rally took place, currently +3.11% so far today shorting BB and long HOD.
    Currently watching Natural Gas and BB.
    Hope all is well everyone.
    Cheers, F$T ... grow up some of you, none of us have a clue what the other is doing, do as you wish with posts, no need to get personal, etc., good grief, it is only money, long or short, who cares. For certain never fall is love with anything you buy.
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    05-09-13 11:19 AM
    All stems from this twitter update from Costa -
    https://twitter.com/ACInvestorBlog
    Who is this guy...doesn't matter, keep t up.

Hey AnalystCat...do you concur?
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 11:21 AM
    Thank dog I was in cash when the rally took place, currently +3.11% so far today shorting BB and long HOD.
    Currently watching Natural Gas and BB.
    Hope all is well everyone.
    Cheers, F$T ... grow up some of you, none of us have a clue what the other is doing, do as you wish with posts, no need to get personal, etc., good grief, it is only money, long or short, who cares. For certain never fall is love with anything you buy.
    Growing up would entitle the ability for someone to read. Title clearly states buy, can't get any more clear than that. Who walks into a thread telling people they are going to get crushed. If you are short cool, good for you. Don't walk up to a long and strong thread telling everyone they are gonna get crushed and expect a welcoming.
    plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 11:22 AM
    Guys if this rumor is in fact true this stock is going to explode higher. None of the big hedge funds will go against Icahn. Look at the past companies where he as taken a stake, also he has a track record of increasing his holdings. And if earnings in June beat you will see a short squeeze that will go down in the record books.
    05-09-13 11:22 AM
    Chaaaa-ching

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 11:23 AM
113,250 ... 916917918919920 ...