View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    True, but I broke my wrist and ankle on a dirt bike - sucks when you're short on a jump...
    I've been lucky I suppose. Just three wipeouts since I was 13 years old. Just got up, dusted off and took off again. Christ, that's 30 years of cranking it!

Here's to 30 more, I hope!
    05-09-13 09:15 AM
    10:30 dip coming right up

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-09-13 09:16 AM
    You don't mess with something that works. iOS Works, isn't hard to figure out and not a lot of setting in different location to look for.... it works. And the problem is that you are looking only at the device, which isn't what owning an iPhone or iPad is really about, it's the whole ecosystem.

And I'm not talking about just big name apps, but little one that are designed for different professions or different industries that BB isn't even close to having access too. Never mind that iTunes is STILL the best way to get entertainment content - music, movies, tv shows or books. BBRY is trying, but App World is still not ready to server up all that content in a consumer friendly way - and where are books and a native Book Reader????
    Tell that to Windows - Laptops work - Windows 7 works - but did they stay teh same? or innovate?
    Remember desktops? negligible outside of the workplace
    Remember the Walkman? Gone thanks to iPod
    Remember Saturn - cheap to access cars? Gone because they looke dcheap after a while.
    I could go on and on.
    Innovate or LOSE your share! BBRY learned this lesson
    05-09-13 09:19 AM
    iPhones and iPads Poised to Win Key Pentagon Security Nod Next Week - Nextgov.com

"When the STIG is approved, the next step before users can connect iOS devices on DoD networks is establishing the mobile device management system, which is anticipated for award in early summer," said the DISA spokeswoman, Alana Casanova.
    05-09-13 09:20 AM
    10:30 dip time.
    Charles Martin1 and Bugmapper like this.
    05-09-13 09:21 AM
    M+8 - I assume us holding at the previous close is just simply to "fill the gap" - what exactly is that range, to ensure the next run-up holds?
    05-09-13 09:23 AM
    iPhones and iPads Poised to Win Key Pentagon Security Nod Next Week - Nextgov.com

"When the STIG is approved, the next step before users can connect iOS devices on DoD networks is establishing the mobile device management system, which is anticipated for award in early summer," said the DISA spokeswoman, Alana Casanova.
    Disappointed, sure but surprised I will not be.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 09:25 AM
    Please sir, may I have some more?
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 09:25 AM
    Scotia - Finally a mention shows up in feeds - buried in Baron's blog - NO other news anywhere.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 09:26 AM
    Are we closing over 15.20 today?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000219.png

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 09:27 AM
    Are we closing over 15.20 today?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000219.png 
Views:	243 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	159855

Posted via CB10

LOL.

I asked if I should sell some gold and buy BBRY and I got: "My reply is no".
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-09-13 09:31 AM
    BlackBerry joins Manulife Classic as sponsor | therecord

This relationship between Manulife Financial and BlackBerry, two companies that call Waterloo Region home, will lead to the development of the BlackBerry Community Program, which will include a number of initiatives.

• On June 11, a select group of junior golfers will participate in a clinic with 2012 champion Brittany Lang on the driving range at Grey Silo.

• On June 7, a celebration will be held at Waterloo Towne Square that will feature ticket giveaways, children’s activities and BlackBerry giveaways.

• Throughout the tournament, the BlackBerry Family Zonewill feature a variety of family-focused activities that will be available on the tournament grounds.

BB continues to expand marketing.
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    05-09-13 09:31 AM
    Only people making money on BBRY the last couple weeks are the options writers.
    05-09-13 09:33 AM
    Does anyone know why it dips at this time almost everyday? There must be a reason.
    Kid Vibe and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 09:35 AM
    Does anyone know why it dips at this time almost everyday? There must be a reason.
    Da computerz
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 09:35 AM
    Here's the sponsor list for Blackberry Live. Now let's speculate on strategic partnerships and acquisition potential lol.

BlackBerry Live 2013: Sponsor List
    05-09-13 09:39 AM
    Don't the European markets close right around this time? Traders closing out positions there maybe triggering automated trading on the NYSE?
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 09:40 AM
    Don't the European markets close right around this time? Traders closing out positions there maybe triggering automated trading on the NYSE?
    Nope - that's 1130et
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 09:47 AM
    Shares of BlackBerry (BBRY) are up 22 cents, or 1.5%, at $15.12, after Gus Papageorgiou of Scotia Capital reiterated a Buy rating and a $22 price target, writing that estimates for the company are too low, the second upbeat note in 24 hours, following a positive piece from Macqaurie Capital yesterday morning.
    bungaboy likes this.
    Hey, LONGS on BB, thanks for letting me short your shares, again, great morning so far in the markets, all good,
    Back in cash, 2x shorting BB, 1x long HOD, +2.71% roi so far today.
    Pump 'er up BBoys, BB is going to get crushed as we come to the close today, markets are set up nicely for a bloodbath, ditto on the EU$, this does not even factor in the bs channel checks that Heinzboy and cronies are yapping about. Show me some real numbers, until then, short is the trade. Day traders rule. All the best, everyone.
    Cheers, BB_T
    Something to do with the moon... Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-09-13 09:48 AM
    Hey, LONGS on BB, thanks for letting me short your shares, again, great morning so far in the markets, all good,
    Pump 'er up BBoys, BB is going to get crushed as we come to the close today, markets are set up nicely for a bloodbath, ditto on the EU$, this does not even factor in the bs channel checks that Heinzboy and cronies are yapping about. Show me some real numbers, until then, short is the trade. Day traders rule. All the best, everyone.
    Cheers, BB_T
    Nah, i can't see us getting crushed today.
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 09:50 AM
    You don't mess with something that works. iOS Works, isn't hard to figure out and not a lot of setting in different location to look for.... it works. And the problem is that you are looking only at the device, which isn't what owning an iPhone or iPad is really about, it's the whole ecosystem.

And I'm not talking about just big name apps, but little one that are designed for different professions or different industries that BB isn't even close to having access too. Never mind that iTunes is STILL the best way to get entertainment content - music, movies, tv shows or books. BBRY is trying, but App World is still not ready to server up all that content in a consumer friendly way - and where are books and a native Book Reader????
    Things can only get better.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 09:54 AM
    Cheers, BB_T
    Why would you want to post this? It's like you're trying to start something or otherwise cause problems. If that's your thing, can you take it somewhere else please? Thanks.
    05-09-13 09:54 AM
    Good morning everyone. Man, what a busy day this will be. Hopefully we'll see some green all day long.
    05-09-13 09:55 AM
113,256 ... 913914915916917 ...