View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    we need some good news here which will trigger a short squeeze..i have a gut feeling BB is going to get a massive q10 order from some big company again
    05-02-13 10:00 AM
    we need some good news here which will trigger a short squeeze..i have a gut feeling BB is going to get a massive q10 order from some big company again
    We've got a long while to go before we see any sort of a short squeeze.
    05-02-13 10:02 AM
    I figure by close of day tomorrow we're going to be at the mid to low $ 14s. Prove me wrong BBRY!!!!
    05-02-13 10:04 AM
    I just scooped up abit at $15.45 BB tsx. Yesterday I scooped too soon, but lowering the average today is good.
    Now I just do smaller scooping in case we go lower. putxpry is looming close.
    05-02-13 10:04 AM
    We've got a long while to go before we see any sort of a short squeeze.
    Not to sound too negative but by the time we get a squeeze it's probably only going to take us to $20 because we'll be at $13-14
    05-02-13 10:06 AM
    Yeah. I'm puzzled by the absence of information from the company. They should be out beating the GD cowbells, hooting and hollering
    OMGitworks likes this.
    05-02-13 10:08 AM
    I figure by close of day tomorrow we're going to be at the mid to low $ 14s. Prove me wrong BBRY!!!!
    05-02-13 10:09 AM
    Lol...good ole Ice Cube
    05-02-13 10:10 AM
    I just scooped up abit at $15.45 BB tsx. Yesterday I scooped too soon, but lowering the average today is good.
    Now I just do smaller scooping in case we go lower. putxpry is looming close.
    Yeah, I did the same yesterday. It won't matter much in 6 months.
    05-02-13 10:12 AM
    BlackBerry has to be careful in how they promote the q10. If they reinforce the association between the brand and the keyboard, the image of the company deteriorate.
    05-02-13 10:13 AM
    BlackBerry CEO Sends Some Love Along with Staffers' New Smartphones | CIO Blogs

BlackBerry CEO Sends Some Love Along with Staffers' New Smartphones
    BlackBerry chief Thorsten Heins is sending thanks to some of his staffers for their efforts during tough times in a unique and creative way, along with new BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
    Posted May 02, 2013 to BlackBerry |
    That Thorsten Heins, man, he's a keeper.
    I don't know what Mr. Heins is like behind closed doors, or in the boardroom, but he has impressed me every step of the way, after I first met him at last year's BlackBerry World conference. I've since seen him speak numerous times, in front of small gatherings and huge crowds alike, and I even did a lengthy interview with the man last July, in which he was surprisingly candid.

The image above comes from the box of a BlackBerry employee's new smartphone. I know many BlackBerry staffers personally, and to say that the last few years have been a bumpy road for them would be an understatement. Heins knows that, and while BlackBerry is still facing an uphill battle, BlackBerry 10's generally-positive reception in the mobile market is slowly breathing new life into the Canadian company. It's refreshing to see a CEO taking the time to send a message like this one in such a creative way.
    05-02-13 10:16 AM
    UK launch coverage: Blimey! That launch was the best ever!!!

Canadian launch coverage: We sold some lot of phones, eh.

take99, m0de25, cjcampbell and 4 others like this.
    05-02-13 10:17 AM
    Is this a gut shot estimate?

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-02-13 10:17 AM
    BlackBerry CEO Sends Some Love Along with Staffers' New Smartphones | CIO Blogs

BlackBerry CEO Sends Some Love Along with Staffers' New Smartphones
    BlackBerry chief Thorsten Heins is sending thanks to some of his staffers for their efforts during tough times in a unique and creative way, along with new BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
    Posted May 02, 2013 to BlackBerry |
    That Thorsten Heins, man, he's a keeper.
    I don't know what Mr. Heins is like behind closed doors, or in the boardroom, but he has impressed me every step of the way, after I first met him at last year's BlackBerry World conference. I've since seen him speak numerous times, in front of small gatherings and huge crowds alike, and I even did a lengthy interview with the man last July, in which he was surprisingly candid.

The image above comes from the box of a BlackBerry employee's new smartphone. I know many BlackBerry staffers personally, and to say that the last few years have been a bumpy road for them would be an understatement. Heins knows that, and while BlackBerry is still facing an uphill battle, BlackBerry 10's generally-positive reception in the mobile market is slowly breathing new life into the Canadian company. It's refreshing to see a CEO taking the time to send a message like this one in such a creative way.
    This nice guy is going to finish first.
    take99, Markymark 23 and bungaboy like this.
    05-02-13 10:18 AM
    This downward spike isn't looking good...
    Looks good for me. In Monday I set a buy order. Woke up 20 mins ago to an email saying order completed today. I going long so don't really worry about these spikes and valleys thru the day. I just watching the end of day and end of week prices

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-02-13 10:20 AM
    Remember tomorrow is option expiration so it appears given bbry current price the stock will likely close the week at $15.

Posted via CB10
    Is this a gut shot estimate?

Posted via CB10
    Just seems to be the norm. I thought we were past this stuff but it will definitely be sometime around September - October
    BlackBerry has to be careful in how they promote the q10. If they reinforce the association between the brand and the keyboard, the image of the company deteriorate.
    And if they don't, they'll say that BBRY is leaving legacy users out in the dark. Sort of like the rumours that they weren't making a QWERTY device.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-02-13 10:22 AM
    I set an alert for $15.15 BB:tsx, hoping we don't really go that far.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-02-13 10:24 AM
    Going by the news stories, I wouldn't say the Q10 has been launched in Canada yet.

It is apparently a kinda, sorta launch......
    05-02-13 10:27 AM
    UK launch coverage: Blimey! That launch was the best ever!!!

Canadian launch coverage: We sold some lot of phones, eh.

LOL... that pretty much sums up the stereotype of the two countries.
    05-02-13 10:37 AM
    Going by the news stories, I wouldn't say the Q10 has been launched in Canada yet.

Yeah. No focus whatsoever.
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    05-02-13 10:39 AM

My guesstimate is that BlackBerry is holding back and waiting for a big USA launch. If they do another lackluster USA launch then we could see Some trouble. Keep in mind though, BlackBerry can be successful and profitable without selling much in North America.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:39 AM
    LOL... that pretty much sums up the stereotype of the two countries.
    Nails their headline coverage to a T
    05-02-13 10:40 AM
    sigh..only if seeking alpha articles had an impact on the stock price..

Why Now Is A Good Time To Buy BlackBerry - Seeking Alpha

"I'm going to make a bold prediction here (no pun intended): not only will the Q10 sell well, very well, but it will be the catalyst for the birth of high performance QWERTY phones, which will be imitated (but not as well) by the competition. BlackBerry's (BBRY) decision to target a premium customer base by pricing its premium Q10 $50 above the iPhone 5 is a stroke of genius. Not only does it clearly say "we are not Apple or Samsung," but "we are for those who take their smartphones seriously."
    psy fi, CDM76, m0de25 and 2 others like this.
    05-02-13 10:43 AM
113,256 ... 854855856857858 ...