View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.66%
  • No

413 37.34%
    If the launch of the Q10 doesn't budge this stock into the $16s it'll be going back to the watch list for a while. I have to admit that the manipulation has become a bit much.
    fedakd likes this.
    04-26-13 07:58 AM
    Well let's hope that we don't get the same (rince/repeat) of last Friday am. On the plus side it did rebound
    by day's end and continued thru this week. Here's to either sideways or up today!!!
    Difference is today, we have the Q10 launch with lineups. I'm hopefull that that will derail any attempts to bring it down.
    04-26-13 07:58 AM
    Guys this is the line in a store called Selfridges in London. Store is ranked with Harrods and Harvey Nics etc so a high grade one.

they have the UK exclusive on Q10 from today until the 29th as only place to buy sim free in UK at 579.00 from the look of it, they are going like hot cakes. :-)
    I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer but with exclusive launch they were bound to have lineups and sell out quickly... With ebay postings likely already up now or very soon. I've read tweets of some people buying 10 Q10's
    04-26-13 07:59 AM
    With all do respect, screw "sideways action". That stuff is meant exclusively for the bedroom.
    This stock got hammered yesterday on complete (BS) hypothetical's and theories, and being that Q10 launches today in UK and queues are forming at the only store that has it, I say we push for growth.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-26-13 08:00 AM
    Same thing goes on all over the world, in every market, every business, every industry.

I don't know why people are getting so worked up about it. Factor it in and absorb it.

If the risk reward is right you will always have things like this happening.

Posted via CB10

Yip. You play it the way you need to make money.

Facts will push this stock and that will only come during the ERs unless BlackBerry wants to take a more proactive approach on communications.
    04-26-13 08:02 AM
    I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer but with exclusive launch they were bound to have lineups and sell out quickly... With ebay postings likely already up now or very soon. I've read tweets of some people buying 10 Q10's
    He said it's exclusive to the "sim free" version. Still selling elsewhere..... I think... and hope...
    04-26-13 08:03 AM
    BlackBerry Short Sellers Are Still Mostly In The Red - Seeking Alpha

Not sure how to take this one. One perspective could be that we should expect a lot more manipulation. However, another could be that shorts finally begin to cover and let this thing ride.

Time will tell.
    04-26-13 08:09 AM
    BlackBerry Short Sellers Are Still Mostly In The Red - Seeking Alpha

Not sure how to take this one. One perspective could be that we should expect a lot more manipulation. However, another could be that shorts finally begin to cover and let this thing ride.

Time will tell.
    My favourite line is "And as far as I'm concerned, that can happen any day for any reason -- or even for no reason at all -- with or without a catalyst."

All we need is capitulation from one large short and it is all over.
    04-26-13 08:15 AM
    Does anyone know how much a company can be shorted in the anti-free US exchanges? Can you short 100% of a company you do not own?
    04-26-13 08:19 AM
    Same thing goes on all over the world, in every market, every business, every industry.

I don't know why people are getting so worked up about it. Factor it in and absorb it.

If the risk reward is right you will always have things like this happening.

Posted via CB10
    This. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 08:23 AM
    Visiting Colleges with our son. Need some bbry help!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 08:26 AM
    Lol. Is this for real?

Posted via CB10
    Very real, its a huge department store on Oxford St, very upmarket like Harrods and they tweeted that picture from their Twitter account.

James Richardson from the CrackBerry team is also there so he will probably put up a blog posting about the launch also.

Nice to wake up and see that plus the 1600 BB10 devices from Clifford Chance, just wondering if they will be a mixture of devices or all Q10
    04-26-13 08:29 AM
    that was an interesting play in the last few minutes of PM.
    04-26-13 08:30 AM
    mitch supposed to be a mix of q10 and z10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-26-13 08:34 AM
    that was an interesting play in the last few minutes of PM.
    I missed it... can you elaborate?
    04-26-13 08:34 AM
    I missed it... can you elaborate?
    Went from $14.83 to $14.68 and back to $14.84 in just over a minute.
    04-26-13 08:37 AM
    I am in for 6500 shares. So much for a relaxing Friday!
    cjcampbell, lcjr, q649 and 3 others like this.
    04-26-13 08:38 AM
    Went from $14.83 to $14.68 and back to $14.84 in just over a minute.
    Graph looks like an electrocardiogram!
    04-26-13 08:41 AM
    I was thinking more like a polygraph test of someone who just told a lie.
    m0de25, q649, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    04-26-13 08:43 AM
    Got out yesterday just in case the raid was successful in driving the price down. Back in this morning since it failed to do so -in absence of more negative news I think it's poised for a good bounce up.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-26-13 08:44 AM
    Shorts trying to draw a line in the sand here just under $15?
    Or is this an options thing?
    morganplus8, bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    04-26-13 08:46 AM
    But a broken one, because the baseline is drifting up
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 08:49 AM
    I just don't get this. Investors aren't stupid. By now, it should be clear to investors that most news is fake or bogus or misleading. But still..investors seem to be pressing SELL button as soon as some bogus news hits the wire. Just defies commonsense. If I was a big investor, I'd learn after 2 (maybe 3) instances of fake-news. But BBRY investors tend to sell at every instance fake-news. How does that even work?!
    04-26-13 08:50 AM
    I just don't get this. Investors aren't stupid. By now, it should be clear to investors that most news is fake or bogus or misleading. But still..investors seem to be pressing SELL button as soon as some bogus news hits the wire. Just defies commonsense. If I was a big investor, I'd learn after 2 (maybe 3) instances of fake-news. But BBRY investors tend to sell at every instance fake-news. How does that even work?!
    Easy: most aren't investors but traders. They aren't trading based on the company but based on what they *think* the SP will do in the short term based on whatever news is currently running.
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    04-26-13 08:52 AM
    Looks like typical morning dip and then it will go up.
    04-26-13 08:52 AM
105,335 ... 784785786787788 ...