View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

694 62.52%
  • No

416 37.48%
    Lol, type 'blackberry' in the search there and see what comes up! I spit out my beer!

Yep, me too. I use Google Scholar all the time.

Google Scholar
    04-16-13 11:19 PM
    Lol, type 'blackberry' in the search there and see what comes up! I spit out my beer!
    You mean about the male sheep? Lol
    04-16-13 11:24 PM
    I'm only drinking Bud Light tonight. Have to work tomorrow as usual. Love the weekends when I can enjoy a nice beer.
    04-16-13 11:26 PM
    I have a close family member who is on the force. His entire unit is getting the Q10 when it comes out.
    I can't go into detail though, I don't know if it is confidential or sensitive, etc.

Posted via CB10
    I think that's awesome. Let us know if it worked out for their department. I wish we had this tech when I was in. In my 20 years the most technical device we had was the radio and typewriter. Lol
    04-16-13 11:32 PM
    I'm only drinking Bud Light tonight. Have to work tomorrow as usual. Love the weekends when I can enjoy a nice beer.
    I'll second that
    04-16-13 11:34 PM
    Well nightshift, got to get my stuff ready for tomorrow and hit the rack. Tomorrow's another day. Take care.
    04-16-13 11:37 PM
    I think that's awesome. Let us know if it worked out for their department. I wish we had this tech when I was in. In my 20 years the most technical device we had was the radio and typewriter. Lol
    lc you'd be amazed at what you can do in a cruiser nowadays. But that Playbook integration is sure gonna change things yet again. Man, there's just so much potential with BBRY devices....it's a wonder why the SP isn't.....oh never mind, probably been discussed already lol!!
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    04-16-13 11:49 PM
    Two questions for you lucky Z10 owners, did your device come with password keeper and is the text messaging the same as other BB devices, compatible with other platforms?
    I don't see any response yet, so here's some:

1. Password Keeper is in BlackBerry World, so it's a simple download for the Z10. Didn't "come with it", technically.

2. I don't think I understand... are you just asking if SMS messaging to/from a Z10 works with other devices? I don't see how it couldn't... it's a pretty generic service, isn't it?
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    04-16-13 11:57 PM
    I just had a couple of friends over. Although I was drinking light beer, at a certain point, it really doesn't matter
    plane6065, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    04-17-13 12:08 AM
    I have a close family member who is on the force. His entire unit is getting the Q10 when it comes out.
    I can't go into detail though, I don't know if it is confidential or sensitive, etc.

Posted via CB10
    BB must get into this in India, millions of officers in India. If you include all departments we are talking more than 10 million
    04-17-13 12:23 AM
    You should tell her your name is Steve Zipperstein and you are BlackBerry chief legal officer. Then tell her you will be suing her and her family for defamation and libel.
    Haha years u guys are too much lol. Comments are hillarious
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-17-13 01:17 AM
    BB must get into this in India, millions of officers in India. If you include all departments we are talking more than 10 million
    I pitched bb integration to my department. The director nearly spit his coffee all over his reports when I laid out how cheap it would be and how much time it would save the officers to do their report on scene instead of coming into the office every time. We make ght be ordering a dozen or so pbs and q10s soon
    04-17-13 01:27 AM
    Did you see my link last page? Officers in Mumbai are rolling it out
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-17-13 01:34 AM
    lc you'd be amazed at what you can do in a cruiser nowadays. But that Playbook integration is sure gonna change things yet again. Man, there's just so much potential with BBRY devices....it's a wonder why the SP isn't.....oh never mind, probably been discussed already lol!!
    I'm pretty sure that when it's clear that BBRY is on a firm footing we'll see it soar. The Q10 is going to make an enormous difference.
    bungaboy and Markymark 23 like this.
    04-17-13 05:24 AM
    04-17-13 05:33 AM

That's a pretty F'd up conversation at the end.

Motley Fools has some terrible articles.
    04-17-13 06:11 AM
    I'm looking forward to the day when our 52 week low is $18
    04-17-13 06:15 AM
    Actually, there are posts and videos on Crackberry on doing that to your BlackBerry. There's a company on ebay and on-line that makes exact replacement parts to include the screen in any color you want. I was going to do my 9930 in gold but now I want the Q10. I'll do that in gold for sure.

Here's one: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-cover-677140/
    Funny that you brought this up. I am planning to paint my Z10 pearl white. Not sure yet if it's worth the time.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:42 AM
    No premarket trades yet...low volume today I wonder...bear raid again? soaring?

Spin the wheel....lol
    04-17-13 07:18 AM
    Not too shabby.

April 16, 2013, 6:02 pm

Verizon Is the New BlackBerry's Best Friend - NYTimes.com

Verizon Is the New BlackBerry’s Best Friend
    By IAN AUSTEN

A new analysis of mobile online traffic indicates that Verizon’s launch of the BlackBerry Z10 gave the product a significant sales boost. The Z10 is the first of a series of smartphones based on a new operating system that BlackBerry hopes will revive its substantially diminished fortunes.

When smartphone users open Web pages with advertising hosted by Chitika, an online advertising network based in Westborough, Mass., Chitika can identify the model of phone and its operating system. The ad network said its analysis of the Z10 was based on examining tens of millions of page views by owners of all models of BlackBerrys.

Because Canada has about one-tenth the population of the United States, the early rollout of the BlackBerry Z10 in the company’s home market produced a correspondingly modest effect on North American Web traffic. After 45 days of sales in Canada — one day before AT&T first made the new phone available to buyers in the United States — the Z10 accounted for just 2.7 percent of all BlackBerry traffic monitored by Chitika.

After AT&T and T-Mobile USA began selling the phone in the United States, the figure rose to 2.9 percent.

But the phones’ arrival at Verizon Wireless stores on March 28 was another matter. The amount of traffic related to the Z10 rose swiftly and accounted for 5.3 percent of North American BlackBerry traffic as of April 11. Verizon has long had a close association with BlackBerry and gave more marketing support to the Z10 introduction than its competitors.

Chitika’s system can only measure the number of Web pages viewed through particular smartphone models and operating systems, making it impossible to estimate accurately the number of Z10 handsets now being used in North America.

Like many other analysts, the Chitika team said that they anticipated the coming BlackBerry Q10 may give BlackBerry a further sales boost. The Q10 offers a physical keyboard typical of BlackBerrys as well as a touch screen — potentially making it more appealing to longtime customers who have stuck with the brand. Wireless carriers in Canada and Britain are either accepting or have announced plans to accept advance orders for the Q10, but no specific information about its United States release has been announced.

04-17-13 07:23 AM
    Check out the PM...orderly controlled price drop in small even blocks them boom...a buy at low of the day...lol

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 08:04 AM
    Starting the premarket red...
    04-17-13 08:05 AM
    More good news for us longs:

http://crackberry.com/check-out-cool...ting-input-bbm

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, Markymark 23 and zyben like this.
    04-17-13 08:08 AM
    Strangely on the TSX, it's $14.45
    04-17-13 08:30 AM
    Hmm...pretty thin pickings on the news front, TH's notice to defend truth appears to be working
    04-17-13 08:33 AM
107,414 ... 693694695696697 ...