View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    No, I'm not Russian, for the record. And by following your logic, every American should automatically be an expert with insider knowledge about AAPL, and every Canadian should clearly be an expert in BBRY. Do you see the nonsense of your premise?
    Please relax, no one here is attacking you...there are some really bright people that may help answer your questions if you allow them to.
    bungaboy and take99 like this.
    04-15-13 10:41 AM
    Enough is enough. OK, who is with me?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-paperbackcharliebrown00.jpg
    04-15-13 10:41 AM
    No, I'm not Russian, for the record. And by following your logic, every American should automatically be an expert with insider knowledge about AAPL, and every Canadian should clearly be an expert in BBRY. Do you see the nonsense of your premise?
    It was a joke about a previous contributing member here... nothing personal and nothing based on any reality.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and take99 like this.
    04-15-13 10:42 AM
    Oh, and while I'm posting this, could I please request that you gentlemen refrain from making sexist innuendos in your posts. I'm sure the women who follow this forum would appreciate not having to skip past cringe-inducing comments left by horny, middle-aged men.
    I am outraged to be labeled as something that I am not. I am in my 30s, far from middle-aged. But the horny part might be correct though...lol
    bungaboy and Charles Martin1 like this.
    04-15-13 10:44 AM
    I have a great sense of humor, just look at my avatar and if you don't know the story behind it, Google ecce homo. I guarantee you'll have a good laugh.

However, when it comes to my investment plunging on rumors and innuendos, I don't find that particularly amusing. Also, I don't laugh at sexist jokes and I don't appreciate being attacked in this forum for expressing concern about my hard-earned money being flushed down the toilet. It is my right and a duty as a shareholder to hold Blackberry's feet to the fire and expect more from their marketing efforts. It does not mean I have no confidence in them, I did put my money where my mouth is after all...
    04-15-13 10:45 AM
    I have a great sender of humor, just look at my avatar and if you don't know the story behind our, Google ecce homo. I guarantee you'll have a good laugh.
    ha ha, I remember the story of that photo. Botched 19th century restoration. Now it looks more like a cartoon.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-15-13 10:48 AM
    Yabut . . . . . . won't they get returned twice before release?
    Yabut ................. think about the sales, I personally ordered 1,000 Q10's, I plan on doubling my money when I return them to the carrier, BlackBerry doesn't get hurt at all in this so where's the crime??? The carriers are going to lose a bundle of money but at least they will be able to confirm the malicious rumours from certain analysts .......................

Now, you use the word "Yabut" ........... are you a "Little Britain" fan? That's where I heard it said for the first time! "Vicky" and that "only gay in the village" are two crazy characters! LOL

BlackBerry is doing well today, we are holding up when all others are heading South. The volume is extremely light too as hedge funds, keep saying, "no .... you short first". GL
    04-15-13 10:53 AM
    Whaaaaaaat?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-ostrich-head.jpg
    04-15-13 10:53 AM
    Yabut ................. think about the sales, I personally ordered 1,000 Q10's, I plan on doubling my money when I return them to the carrier, BlackBerry doesn't get hurt at all in this so where's the crime??? The carriers are going to lose a bundle of money but at least they will be able to confirm the malicious rumours from certain analysts .......................

Now, you use the word "Yabut" ........... are you a "Little Britain" fan? That's where I heard it said for the first time! "Vicky" and that "only gay in the village" are two crazy characters! LOL

BlackBerry is doing well today, we are holding up when all others are heading South. The volume is extremely light too as hedge funds, keep saying, "no .... you short first". GL
    The "Yabuts" came from my dear Mother when we were kids. When we tried to get out of our chores or we couldn't get something. We would come up with excuses like " Ya, but Charlie's Dad got him one" or "Ya, but I cleaned up my room two weeks ago" and Mom would say "No Yabuts". LoL
    04-15-13 10:58 AM
    One of my 13 stocks is green today. It is BB.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-15-13 10:59 AM

LOL..yeah me thinks the hedge funds don't know what to short first today.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 11:02 AM
    [QUOTE=bungaboy;8320576]Whaaaaaaat?

LOL...scrolling down and this appears...eggcellent
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 11:04 AM
    Can someone, who is familiar with the way the stock market responds to news and rumors, explain to me why the price of BBRY is not going back up? The company, along with Verizon, has strongly dismissed that disgusting returns-higher-than-sales report and is filling an official complaint with the SEC. Why is the market not immediately correcting that 8% plunge late last week? Oh, and while I'm posting this, could I please request that you gentlemen refrain from making sexist innuendos in your posts. I'm sure the women who follow this forum would appreciate not having to skip past cringe-inducing comments left by horny, middle-aged men.
    From my brief time investing (2 months trading but 2-3 years of watching this stock) BlackBerry is still a stock with a great deal of pessimism surrounding it. To the more conservative investor - Blackberry is still a gamble/speculation. It's Q4 earnings were a great show & sign that BBRY is headed in the right direction however I feel most investors are playing a wait and see approach looking at entering either at Q1 or Q2 earnings once they are convinced BBRY truly has made a comeback.

Until there is a 'solid' show that BBRY has indeed returned to profitability I feel that the overall pessimism around the stock will continue to follow the same trend which is to make huge dips on negative news and slight rebounds on positive news. Everyone is super ancy.

I'm Long BBRY - just review the fundamentals, some individuals on SA have highlighted why BBRY on a fundamental basis will perform well and reward its shareholders.

Cheers!
    04-15-13 11:05 AM
    Who was it that NO to CLQ...good call
    04-15-13 11:05 AM
    I really just want to see a short squeeze =(. Scratch that, a short squeeze after I have enough cash to buy some call options....then short squeeze =D.

Let's all hold hands and pray that the q10 forces a short squeeze, and another after the Q1 and another after Q2 (for those who still short aha).
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 11:09 AM
    Slow day today.....even the usual lunch hour move seems to be stalling. Guess the investors are waiting to see what Nokia's quarterly results are this week.

Edit: LOL, the moment I said that it jumped up 10 cents. Still, barely a move today.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-ffa.png  
    Last edited by Andrew4life; 04-15-13 at 11:27 AM.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 11:09 AM
    Wow what the heck has been going on in here whilst I was away and where did all the sexist, horny middle aged men come from
    04-15-13 11:14 AM
    Can someone, who is familiar with the way the stock market responds to news and rumors, explain to me why the price of BBRY is not going back up? The company, along with Verizon, has strongly dismissed that disgusting returns-higher-than-sales report and is filling an official complaint with the SEC. Why is the market not immediately correcting that 8% plunge late last week? Oh, and while I'm posting this, could I please request that you gentlemen refrain from making sexist innuendos in your posts. I'm sure the women who follow this forum would appreciate not having to skip past cringe-inducing comments left by horny, middle-aged men.
    LOL
    In such boring share movement (for BBRY), we need some sense of humor to light up the day. So I think that it should be no issue with so called "sexist innuendos".
    I may add one more humor here to see whether you can get it or not:
    The dog that barks will not bite while the one that bites is quiet.
    LOL
    bungaboy, take99 and plasmid_boy like this.
    04-15-13 11:16 AM
    I have a great sense of humor, just look at my avatar and if you don't know the story behind it, Google ecce homo. I guarantee you'll have a good laugh....
    I am trying, but, I can't seem to find the humor in someone destroying an historical work of art. Maybe it's just me but I think that is a horrible thing. Not a funny thing.
    04-15-13 11:21 AM
    Soooo....Two women were walking through the woods when a frog called out to them and said: "Help me, ladies! I am a stockbroker who, through an evil witch's curse, has been transformed into a frog. If one of you will kiss me, I'll be returned to my former state!"
    One woman took out her purse, grabbed the frog, and stuffed it inside her handbag. The other woman, aghast, screamed, "Didn't you hear him? If you kiss him, he'll turn into a stockbroker!"
    The second woman replied, "Sure, but these days a talking frog is worth more than a stockbroker!"
    04-15-13 11:23 AM
    Lol... the market is probably too preoccupied with gold today to release more negative news about bbry.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 11:24 AM
    Wow what the heck has been going on in here whilst I was away and where did all the sexist, horny middle aged men come from
    Nature is a funny thing. Us sexist, horny, middle aged men came from the same place and spend the majority of our time trying to get into a similar place.
    04-15-13 11:26 AM
    The funny thing is when the correction comes they will go flooding back to gold....might have to get some calls.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 11:26 AM
    - A perfect time to watch this - @ lunch time.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-15-13 11:27 AM
    The funny thing is when the correction comes they will go flooding back to gold....might have to get some calls.
    The question is time, I need to do some due diligence on this one.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-15-13 11:36 AM
113,256 ... 679680681682683 ...