View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Have you all seen the other thread here on BBRY stating the huge pre- orders on the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 10:02 AM
    Can someone, who is familiar with the way the stock market responds to news and rumors, explain to me why the price of BBRY is not going back up? The company, along with Verizon, has strongly dismissed that disgusting returns-higher-than-sales report and is filling an official complaint with the SEC. Why is the market not immediately correcting that 8% plunge late last week? Oh, and while I'm posting this, could I please request that you gentlemen refrain from making sexist innuendos in your posts. I'm sure the women who follow this forum would appreciate not having to skip past cringe-inducing comments left by horny, middle-aged men.
    I am not middle-aged!

I do have a sense of humor.

To answer your question on SP just have a look at the history of the stock.
    04-15-13 10:07 AM
    Can someone, who is familiar with the way the stock market responds to news and rumors, explain to me why the price of BBRY is not going back up? The company, along with Verizon, has strongly dismissed that disgusting returns-higher-than-sales report and is filling an official complaint with the SEC. Why is the market not immediately correcting that 8% plunge late last week? Oh, and while I'm posting this, could I please request that you gentlemen refrain from making sexist innuendos in your posts. I'm sure the women who follow this forum would appreciate not having to skip past cringe-inducing comments left by horny, middle-aged men.
    lol, I'm one of 'those women'. Truly it doesn't bother me, the reverse happens on my mom2mom forums and there's a few dad's on there.
    Also, most of my work-outside-the-home life (18+years) have been in a male dominated field. SO used to that kinda thing lol I jokingly told my darling husband that I remembered the days when there were 'girly calendars' in our common lunchroom. Course, that most certainly does not exist nowadays.
    04-15-13 10:08 AM
    This is a negative stock, takes 2 seconds to plunge and 2 weeks to recover

*put in a small buy order today for $13.30 (bbry)
    Just in case we get a wee dip again.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 10:11 AM
    Have you all seen the other thread here on BBRY stating the huge pre- orders on the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    Yabut . . . . . . won't they get returned twice before release?
    04-15-13 10:13 AM
    Lol...

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 10:15 AM
    I am not middle-aged!

I do have a sense of humor.

To answer your question on SP just have a look at the history of the stock.
    By history of the stock, do you mean this particular stock is very susceptible to any negative news or rumor but doesn't give a rat's *** about any positives? If this stock is so completely run by bears, how can we longs be still positive about our investments. The street wants to destroy this company and profit from its demise. How can we reverse this?

And no, sexism and chauvinism do not somehow equal a sense of humor.
    04-15-13 10:16 AM
    Wow...gold down 135 / oz now.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:16 AM
    Yeah, I already heard rumours that Q10 returns are exceeding preorders.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    04-15-13 10:18 AM
    By history of the stock, do you mean this particular stock is very susceptible to any negative news or rumor but doesn't give a rat's *** about any positives? If this stock is so completely run by bears, how can we longs be still positive about our investments. The street wants to destroy this company and profit from its demise. How can we reverse this?

Are you Russian?

Posted via CB10
    dusdal, lcjr and scorepion like this.
    04-15-13 10:18 AM
    I can only respond the the second statement as making sexual in your end dos is my expertise. I am offended by the term "middle aged". Probably as much as you are offended by the innuendos. Does this make either of us right? Not really.

Perhaps instead I will simply skip over your comments, as I find certain words/statements offensive. Or perhaps I will understand that you and I are both adults and things will offend us differently.

Please don't be offended by this either, it's just me stating my opinon on the matter.
    04-15-13 10:19 AM

Posted via CB10
    Heaven forbid that this news get's any play in the media outside of a blackberry forum. lol
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 10:20 AM
    Are you Russian?

Posted via CB10
    Are you white trash? What kind of a stupid question is that? We're discussing BBRY here, not our backgrounds.
    04-15-13 10:23 AM
    For a reversal to happen that would have required the buy side of BB to come back and buy hard to drive price back up. Unfortunately the dmg is done already and unless there is positive news the share price won't recover back to where it was. A lot of selling happened that day and unless they all come back and buy the correction won't happen.
    04-15-13 10:23 AM
    Are you white trash? What kind of a stupid question is that? We're discussing BBRY here, not our backgrounds.
    That was my attempt at humour...guess you aren't up for any today. It seems to me not much makes you smile around here!
    04-15-13 10:27 AM
    I don't want to put words into anyone's mouth, but I think he might have been hoping you had some insight into the gas prices in Russia.

It's been said these rates can have quite the impact on BBRY prices.

Take it for what it's worth though...
    04-15-13 10:27 AM

At the end of the day BB has a quality product with a sound plan to the future. That is what keeps us long.

You should stop looking at the SP for a month or so. You will feel better about your investment.

I won't enter the foray on your other topic. You are free to go over the top as you wish.
    04-15-13 10:28 AM
    Well fellow belieberry's (lol) must.take.a.break from investing and enjoy some sunshine today with my wee daughter whilst
    young son is at school. Supposed to be 60F today
    04-15-13 10:29 AM
    Let's stop the name calling please
    04-15-13 10:30 AM

I think that the only way for reversal is for the company to start making money. TH knows this. So does Prem. Short term the market is a voting machine, medium/long term its a weighing machine.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 10:30 AM
    Yeah, I already heard rumours that Q10 returns are exceeding preorders.
    NewsFlash! This just in! "Q10 returns have exceeded preorders by a 2:1 ratio". Unnamed un-knowledgeable sources and our dealer check confirm this.
    04-15-13 10:32 AM
    I don't want to put words into anyone's mouth, but I think he might have been hoping you had some insight into the gas prices in Russia.

It's been said these rates can have quite the impact on BBRY prices.

Take it for what it's worth though...
    No, I'm not Russian, for the record. And by following your logic, every American should automatically be an expert with insider knowledge about AAPL, and every Canadian should clearly be an expert in BBRY. Do you see the nonsense of your premise?
    04-15-13 10:33 AM
    Are you Russian?

Posted via CB10
    It's not "Dude".

Dudette maybe, but not Dude.
    Shanerredflag and m0de25 like this.
    04-15-13 10:33 AM
    That was my attempt at humour...guess you aren't up for any today. It seems to me not much makes you smile around here!
    I think it's the avatar.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-15-13 10:36 AM
    Let's stop the name calling please
    OK . . . . ."Old Shoe". LoL
    Bugmapper likes this.
    04-15-13 10:38 AM
113,256 ... 678679680681682 ...