View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    If this goes down anymore tomorrow, I am going to rob a bank and put all the money in this.
    Need a getaway driver. Anybody in?
    take99, Bugmapper, CDM76 and 1 others like this.
    04-11-13 03:18 PM
    I'd be surprised if Misek didn't come out with something tomorrow
    04-11-13 03:18 PM
    so, i sadly bought in at $14.05 this morning thinking i got a sweet deal, only to kick myself after i realized i coulda bought 50 more shares at the same price.
    during that late spike, i sold out at almost my original purchase point ( cost me commission fees ). i retain my capital and i'll look to re enter and increase my holding tomorrow.
    04-11-13 03:19 PM
    It did but just barely... it was at $13.70 until the last second and someone bought it up to $13.82.
    Yes but the charts don't care...stats are stats

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 03:20 PM
    We are about the same now. I am 15.17, still hot dome more juice to inject in one portfolio but will hold to ser if there are any other options.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 03:20 PM
    Thought you were going to wait for tomorrow lol.
    I couldn't...it started to soar and I thought, "Christ almighty! Buy, buy, buy!", then it dropped off and I got in cheaper, much cheaper.

It was quite exhilarating.
    04-11-13 03:21 PM
    I'd be surprised if Misek didn't come out with something tomorrow
    Yeah, I learned what the media can do on several of my military deployments. The media can be used to promote your cause or can bring down an entire army. The problem lies with perception and the average inability to discern credible media. Damage control can come in and set the story straight, but the damage is already done.
    04-11-13 03:21 PM
    Statement came out a little late today...probably when that surge happened right before the close before getting pushed down again

BlackBerry Says Abnormal Z10 Return Rate Report is "Absolutely False" | TechnoBuffalo
    lcjr, take99 and bungaboy like this.
    04-11-13 03:23 PM
    That price looked very tempting. I didn't double down. But now I'm wishing I had.
    04-11-13 03:23 PM
    At least BlackBerry have released a statement quickly. Damage has been done but at least it shows they are on the ball and more than likely the article was a bunch of crap.

Holy volume spike at the end of the day. What the he'll happened there?

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-11-13 03:25 PM
    So basically Detwiler Fenton lied. Blackberry should lawyer up and sue them for defamation. They need to show all the manipulators that this bs won't stand. This would make other crooked firms think twice before making stuff up.
    04-11-13 03:26 PM
    UPDATE: BlackBerry has issued a statement denying reports of excessively high return rates. The vendor says Z10 returns to date have been in line with other premium smartphones, and have even been better than expected in some regions.
    Yahoo!!!!
    04-11-13 03:26 PM
    Yeah, I learned what the media can do on several of my military deployments. The media can be used to promote your cause or can bring down an entire army. The problem lies with perception and the average inability to discern credible media. Damage control can come in and set the story straight, but the damage is already done.

Wag the Dog, the movie, was about that I believe.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-11-13 03:29 PM
    why did BB wait until after close to release a statement?
    shoulda issued it first thing this morning.
    Statement came out a little late today...probably when that surge happened right before the close before getting pushed down again

BlackBerry Says Abnormal Z10 Return Rate Report is "Absolutely False" | TechnoBuffalo
    Glad to see that they had a separate article as opposed to simply putting an update in an article.
    Dunno but that's why I bought in before the close.
    04-11-13 03:30 PM
    Official BlackBerry Response on the Increase of Z10 Return Rate:
    BlackBerry Z10 returns are in line with that of other premium smartphones | CrackBerry.com
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    04-11-13 03:30 PM
    Really glad BB has issued a statement or else, as an investor, it just feels this company does not have the balls to retort to false accusations. We all know these reports are lame and don't mean much, but most people will buy it and the shorts will be pleased. I hope that BB's retort makes headlines and flows through major media outlets. On another positive note, BB's fan-page has surpassed 26 million.
    04-11-13 03:31 PM
    prem wants more shorts to lose their shirts and scare the he double hockey sticks out of the day trader shorts that got back on the bandwagon today thinking BBRY is dead for sure this time?

04-11-13 03:32 PM
    Link?
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-z10...um-smartphones

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-11-13 03:32 PM
    Guys, you are forgetting a big issue here.

Without this LIE, we wouldn't be able to buy in for so cheap
    This allows for future rumors to be confirmed first, now that BlackBerry was able to respond to the rumor.

Now share this to everyone so this rumor doesn't become a believing fact!!!
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    04-11-13 03:33 PM
    Bugmapper, I could use a few more of those food coloured Labatt's please.
    Bugmapper, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-11-13 03:35 PM
    If this goes down anymore tomorrow, I am going to rob a bank and put all the money in this.
    Need a getaway driver. Anybody in?
    I can't imagine it will now with BlackBerry having released a message to discredit the article.
    04-11-13 03:37 PM
    so, i sadly bought in at $14.05 this morning thinking i got a sweet deal, only to kick myself after i realized i coulda bought 50 more shares at the same price.
    during that late spike, i sold out at almost my original purchase point ( cost me commission fees ). i retain my capital and i'll look to re enter and increase my holding tomorrow.
    Man, don't sweat it. It's a pretty hard thing to buy in at or even near the bottom, especially with a stock like this.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-11-13 03:38 PM
    Why does BlackBerry always respond with general statements and no specifics? Before the earnings call, people said they couldn't release #'s early for legal reasons. At the call, they were very vague and didn't give specifics. It seems a little worrisome that they didn't talk about supposed "great"sales numbers. Their response to this report about returns said that it was on par or better than expectations. That means nothing if we don't know your expectations. I think they are doing more harm than good by being so secretive
    04-11-13 03:42 PM
113,256 ... 651652653654655 ...