View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Great article. Didn't realize QNX was so integrated into our society. Now let's hope BlackBerry can take advantage of that.

Posted via CB10
    Gerard Fraser, bungaboy and sr2w like this.
    04-06-13 03:52 PM
    Hope so...M2M should be a big thing...I am confidant TH and team have a plan, just hope it's a strong one.

Posted via CB10
    Gerard Fraser likes this.
    04-06-13 03:55 PM
    I hope so !!!
    On side note: many of those points are exactly why the Cdn and USA governments would never approve a sale or takeover by LG. Too much security risk.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-06-13 04:13 PM
    What reboots are you talking about...work mine to extreme limits and this thing does not crash, stop or complain...great decice.

Posted via CB10
    They happen. I got one a couple days ago playing music over BT. Yesterday saw a total hang/freeze and reboot while playing a touch-intensive android game (WordHero)

Hopefully this stuff gets ironed out soon - i expect occasional app crashes but OS reboots are the equivalent of Windows BSOD or Linux kernel panics and simply shouldn't be occurring.
    04-06-13 04:18 PM
    no, in 2012 no phone runs QNX - and there are reboots in 2013...
    Mamm, you need more fibre in your diet.

Did you make that post with your iPaid?
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-06-13 04:24 PM
    Hmm...guess I'm lucky then, though I don't really play any games. I do listen to music while simultaneously doing other tasks such as email or CB and have a few browsers open on various stock and info sights though. I don't have any Android ports either...perhaps that could be a factor?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-06-13 04:26 PM
    What reboots are you talking about...work mine to extreme limits and this thing does not crash, stop or complain...great decice.

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't resist either. I fed the iTroll too.

They must be lonely sitting at the bottom of the pile now that BB10 phones have been released.
    04-06-13 04:26 PM
    I couldn't resist either. I fed the iTroll too.

They must be lonely sitting at the bottom of the pile now that BB10 phones have been released.
    Now I feel bad...he went and liked a pic of my wife's dog in Rehab...hope its not a language thing...he is from Germany. lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-06-13 04:30 PM
    They happen. I got one a couple days ago playing music over BT. Yesterday saw a total hang/freeze and reboot while playing a touch-intensive android game (WordHero)

Hopefully this stuff gets ironed out soon - i expect occasional app crashes but OS reboots are the equivalent of Windows BSOD or Linux kernel panics and simply shouldn't be occurring.
    Thanks...but to be fair my 4s crashed allot doing the same things that my Z is not...hard reboots every week at least. I haven't changed my habits...only my device.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 04:33 PM
    Not sure if this was posted...sorry if a repeat:

QNX: The little-known company that controls your car - Fortune Tech

Nothing we didn't know already but a good read none the less.
    Gerard Fraser and bungaboy like this.
    04-06-13 05:00 PM
    no, in 2012 no phone runs QNX - and there are reboots in 2013...
    No...your wrong:

You

Now I feel better
    Markymark 23, CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    04-06-13 05:03 PM
    Okay, lawn all taken care of and ready to play around with my 9930 some more. I can't believe I didn't think about it earlier but while loading my prehistoric ipod2 with more 70s hits, I realized I had Slacker radio on my phone and a JVC DVD stereo in my truck. I can stream through Slacker radio to my truck stereo free. It kicks too. Sometimes I have to laugh at myself. Okay, hope everybody else is doing something related to BB today? I'm going swimming now with my 9930 blue toothed to my backyard stereo.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000055.jpg   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000056.jpg  
    04-06-13 05:04 PM
    I shoveled...AGAIN

Oh...got Blinded By the Light blastin here at home...with the furnace on
    lcjr, CDM76, scorepion and 1 others like this.
    04-06-13 05:12 PM
    I shoveled...AGAIN

Oh...got Blinded By the Light blastin here at hope...with the furnace on
    Sorry to hear that. It will make you feel better that I'm renting so this isn't even mine.
    04-06-13 05:16 PM
    Playbook takes some great pictures.
    04-06-13 05:18 PM
    Sorry to hear that. It will make you feel better that I'm renting so this isn't even mine.
    LOL...all in fun...I was admiring the fence, that took some serious work...nice looking area.
    04-06-13 05:21 PM
    All houses around here have rock walls. All of them. Has to do with the high winds and blowing desert sands.
    04-06-13 05:26 PM
    Okay, lawn all taken care of and ready to play around with my 9930 some more. I can't believe I didn't think about it earlier but while loading my prehistoric ipod2 with more 70s hits, I realized I had Slacker radio on my phone and a JVC DVD stereo in my truck. I can stream through Slacker radio to my truck stereo free. It kicks too. Sometimes I have to laugh at myself. Okay, hope everybody else is doing something related to BB today? I'm going swimming now with my 9930 blue toothed to my backyard stereo.
    Oh good lord, will this taunting ever end???
    CDM76, Shanerredflag, lcjr and 1 others like this.
    04-06-13 05:55 PM
    Now I feel bad...he went and liked a pic of my wife's dog in Rehab...hope its not a language thing...he is from Germany. lol

Posted via CB10
    Are you suggesting he may be a. . . . . . Sauerkraut
    Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    04-06-13 06:41 PM
    I shoveled...AGAIN

Oh...got Blinded By the Light blastin here at home...with the furnace on
    The Springsteen version I might hope?

Swoosh....posted with CB10
    04-06-13 07:21 PM
    I am on day 3 of continuous snow ... those pics are just MEAN ! hahaha
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-06-13 07:39 PM
    I am on day 3 of continuous snow ... those pics are just MEAN ! hahaha
    Send him some slow melt snowballs.
    CDM76 and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-06-13 07:40 PM
    The Springsteen version I might hope?

Swoosh....posted with CB10
    Last weekend we went down memory lane with sounds from the 70s. Great times on this thread.
    04-06-13 07:59 PM
    I've gotta say, I'm really enjoying the mindshare battle between Windows and BlackBerry.

Smartphone Madness 2013 Finals: Nokia Lumia 920 vs. BlackBerry Z10

We're slowly closing the gap, but it definitely is closing. The 920 just finished its battle with the HTC One when the new contest started, so their early lead is due to their troops already being mobilized. But their lead has been dropping steadily for the last little while. It'll be interesting to see how the momentum keeps up on Sunday.

Between this and the CNBC poll, that's a lot of social media pressure.
    04-06-13 10:08 PM

I get at least one freeze up and reboot a day. 2 times today just while trying to text. No sideloaded apps just plain vanilla use. . It kinda sucks and makes me unhappy. Hopefully there is a software fix soon. If not, I will return it. It's a real issue.
    04-06-13 11:29 PM
113,256 ... 613614615616617 ...