View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.77%
  • No

411 37.23%
    Just sold 10 000 shares of a penny stock I bought at the same price, too nervous with those kind of things... lol. Anyone here successful with pennies?

Anywhoo, thanks to today, I'm only up a tiny bit... wonder why the dip? Tons of talk about the Q10.

https://www.google.com/news?ncl=dCo0...=English&hl=en

Unfortunately, it seems it will be released in the USA/Canada in May however, kind of a bummer...

Thanks! Great, I am a big fan of Questlove. If you don't know who he is, he is part of The Roots (very talented Rap Band) and works with Jimmy Fallon/Justin Timberlake etc... Lots of followers (more so the older, educated crowd )
    Just sold 20000 of Antrim energy today. Sold too early though. Could have made a little more.
    04-05-13 02:21 PM
    I'm just happy energy is coming back after tanking the last couple days.

Recovering about 5 grand of the 25 I lost this week. NBD as week over week doesn't matter too much if you are long term but still a pain to see
    04-05-13 02:36 PM
    Unless you own all Sony devices like me. Then neither the TV, Blue ray home theatre or PS3 will play anything from the Z10 without a cable.
    Then you must be doing it wrong because I've played stuff off my Z10 through my PS3 without a cable, to an old (not "Smart") LG TV.

In fact, I'm doing it now as I type this, to prove to myself that I wasn't just imagining it.

Not all files work... I get some "this file type cannot be played" but others work fine. I haven't tried investigating what the issue is.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 02:37 PM
    I am able to play videos on an old Panasonic Plasma TV. It has a wireless adapter and supports DLNA.
    I open a video file on Z10, open context menu, play to -> select my TV
    and it starts playing on my TV.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    04-05-13 02:43 PM
    Ok... I only tried movies from BBW. not mp3 or that stuff. and I can't "Play to" only browse and play.
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-05-13 02:43 PM
    Ok... I only tried movies from BBW. not mp3 or that stuff. and I can't "Play to" only browse and play.
    Have enabled the sharing of media?

Swoosh....posted with CB10
    04-05-13 02:46 PM
    That's roughly correct. I can only browse and play as well, and only some movies work, as well as music and pics

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper likes this.
    04-05-13 02:48 PM
    Have enabled the sharing of media?

Swoosh....posted with CB10
    Yeah, its a known Sony thing. Only sony devices are fully compatible with each other... they have their own flavour of DLNA or incomplete implementation or something like that.
    04-05-13 02:55 PM
    Yeah, I dumped NBD. Figured it would go flat for a while until US economy picked up again.
    04-05-13 02:58 PM
    If you guys can't agree over how to stream media to a tv without a cord, how am I supposed to figure this ****e out since I've been overseas for years. Heck, they just started using digital TV for petes sake. They had to send messages accross the tv channels telling people they were going digital and if you didn't get digital tv or a converter you'd lose your channels. Now I'm in the real world and all this ****e is over my head.

Edit: Beer-thirty coming up...
    04-05-13 03:01 PM
    I thought that was clear, they aren't traded, they are owned by BlackBerry. The best thing the twins ever did was buy this company. Not listed. They could take it to market down the road, that's what I suggested in my last statement.

Now please change your name to "Tim Woo" and go vote for BlackBerry on the CNBC site!!
    Apparently, my day time job is interfering or diluting my Crackberry aptitude at the moment. Geez I'm looking forward to this weekend!
    morganplus8, StormieTwo and s0be like this.
    04-05-13 03:04 PM
    if you guys can't agree over how to stream media to a tv without a cord, how am I supposed to figure this ****e out since I've been overseas for years. Heck, they just started using digital TV for petes sake. They had to send messages accross the tv channels telling people they were going digital and if you didn't get digital tv or a converter you'd lose your channels. Now I'm in the real world and all this ****e is over my head.
    Naahhhh... I'm a bit of a ludite myself but even I can figure it out. But sitting in my easy chair and watching an HD movie off my freakin phone is pretty sweet!!! And it is faster and clearer than streaming from my cable company.
    04-05-13 03:07 PM
    if you guys can't agree over how to stream media to a tv without a cord, how am I supposed to figure this ****e out since I've been overseas for years. Heck, they just started using digital TV for petes sake. They had to send messages accross the tv channels telling people they were going digital and if you didn't get digital tv or a converter you'd lose your channels. Now I'm in the real world and all this ****e is over my head.
    That highlights one of the major issue BBRY faces and solutions they propose like side loading Andriod apps. Works great for those in the know, but too hard for us average folks to try or even want to try. It also highlights the genius of Appl (at least to date) - make OK products that are freakin' easy to use and just work, even if they are expensive and boring, they do what they do easily.... You think the Apple TV isn't going to hook up thru wifi to every single Apple product? I still don't own a single apple thing, but they seem to just work.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-05-13 03:07 PM
    04-05-13 03:14 PM
    For lunch I went over to the Post Exchange and demo'd the Z10 they finally got in. Big crowd around the phones and many watched me fumble my way around it. Figured it out real quick though since I have a Playbook. The Z10 is really nice. I didn't get to do too much with it but got to see the quickness of the frames/screen changes along with how fast this worked under wifi conditions. Don't hate, but I wasn't too keen on the feel and weight of the device. Just me but it felt a bit on the cheap side. They had both the black and white version up and running for demos and many folks interested (Soldiers and family members).

Edit: Thank you AT&T for offering military discounts. Our Service Members from every branch and their families deserve a discount. These people secure our great nation on a flimsy at best budget so this is fantastic coming from AT&T. https://www.wireless.att.com/busines...id=uMCowERo68B
    Last edited by lcjr; 04-05-13 at 03:34 PM.
    04-05-13 03:16 PM
    For lunch I went over to the Post Exchange and demo'd the Z10 they finally got in. Big crowd around the phones and many watched me fumble my way around it. Figured it out real quick though since I have a Playbook. The Z10 is really nice. I didn't get to do too much with it but got to see the quickness of the frames/screen changes along with how fast this worked under wifi conditions. Don't hate, but I wasn't too keen on the feel and weight of the device. Just me but it felt a bit on the cheap side. They had both the black and white version up and running for demos and many folks interested (Soldiers and family members).
    Too heavy ? Too light ? Too plastic? Too rubbery ? To me it feels right but the styling is rather dull. Still it feels better than the Samsung or Iphone 5.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    04-05-13 03:22 PM
    Wow...only 11 million volume today...guess I got that one right...
    04-05-13 03:23 PM
    Too heavy ? Too light ? Too plastic? Too rubbery ? To me it feels right but the styling is rather dull. Still it feels better than the Samsung or Iphone 5.
    Too light and the plastic feel was wrong for me. That's for me guys so please don't bash. I was envisioning the solid feel I get with my 9930. Can't wait to demo the Q10 when it gets here. If my 9930 screen was just a bit larger I would be tempted to hold what I got, but i know I'd be missing out on all the new developments regarding technology.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-05-13 03:29 PM
    Wow...only 11 million volume today...guess I got that one right...
    Not sure I agree with your volume for the BBRY trade today but ....................

Can we all have a moment of silence for AAPL please?

They are dropping like a cheap phone now and very close to a 52 week low. Oh yeah, virtual beers for everyone who voted over at CNBC today, thet kept their mouths shut all day that win did! LOL
    leafs123, lcjr, m0de25 and 6 others like this.
    04-05-13 03:31 PM
    04-05-13 03:32 PM
    Not sure I agree with your volume for the BBRY trade today but ....................

They are dropping like a cheap phone now and very close to a 52 week low. Oh yeah, virtual beers for everyone who voted over at CNBC today, thet kept their mouths shut all day that win did! LOL
    Getting very close and if it makes a new 52 week low CNBC will have a field day clamoring over and over that it hit another low.
    04-05-13 03:36 PM
    That is fantastic news! Thanks for sharing that information.
    04-05-13 03:37 PM
    OMG, I just looked back at the NASDAQ page and see we're down to $14.67. Geeez I'm ready for a cold beer.
    04-05-13 03:39 PM
    Morgan I am down 7% on apple. Do you think I should exit my position before it gets worse?

04-05-13 03:44 PM

Lol...hoping for a last minute surge M8?
    04-05-13 03:47 PM
104,878 ... 607608609610611 ...