View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.66%
  • No

413 37.34%
    Lcjr, just one more question about the DoD thing. Are the big guns who'll be making final decisions not patriotic or nationalist when it comes down to materials sourcing....if they can source from the US or North America? I mean the BBRY is N/A through and through with the inherent security that comes with that. Apple is a US company of course but their products are manufactured in China - to exacting standards I acknowledge but in China nonetheless. Samsung - from S Korea and manufactured there and China.

Can you not give those guys in Washington a call and remind them of this lol ?
    LOL, they are very much aware of this. You have to remember that there are the big 4 (Army, Navy, AF, and Marines) plus the smaller 2 (NG and Reserves). Each of these have thousands of sub organizations within and they are all self sufficient regarding ordering supplies and issuing government phones to those executives qualified to have one. BB is the only corporation that has met the strict security tests so they will continue to be used. The top executives at the Penthouse will get the Z10 and Q10 ahead of everyone else. We just received our new phones and got the Bold 9930 (my personal phone as well with Verizon).
    bungaboy and Markymark 23 like this.
    04-03-13 09:43 PM
    Great. Now I gotta go change my "depends" lol.
    Why? Isn't that the point of having them? Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 09:44 PM
    Here is a GREAT song:
    I have my ipod loaded with only songs from the 70's. Man I love the 70s. If I could get away with it I'd grow my hair long again.
    04-03-13 09:45 PM
    I have my ipod loaded with only songs from the 70's. Man I love the 70s. If I could get away with it I'd grow my hair long again.
    Here's one for ya:

bungaboy likes this.
    04-03-13 09:53 PM
    We are lucky we grow up when we did...no offence to the "younger" brigade lol
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-13 09:56 PM
    Looking good:

BlackBerry Q10 price speculation on O2 UK

Under: BlackBerry, Mobile Phones
    Date: April 3rd, 2013

BlackBerry smartphones have always been famous for their physical QWERTY keyboards that still appeal to a number of consumers, but when the company launched its new operating system the focus was on the touchscreen BlackBerry Z10. April is the month that is down for the release of the QWERTY BlackBerry Q10, and now we have some price speculation on UK carrier O2 for the handset.

We heard last month that a couple of retailers had put the device up at a pretty high SIM free price, with the arrival of the handset expected this month for some carriers and retailers. Now it is being claimed by Viral Phone that O2 will be offering its customers the BlackBerry Q10 for about 530 SIM free.

The handset is expected to arrive on the UK carrier at sometime during May, and obviously the company will also be offering the handset on a number of contracts. This should see customers getting the handset for free on condition of a new two year contract being agreed to and could cost as little as 30 each month.

To remind you the BlackBerry Q10 uses a 3.1-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 720 that is coupled with that physical keyboard. There is also a dual core processor running at 1.5GHz under the hood, with a rear facing 8-megapixel camera and a 2-megapixel unit on the front.

Will you be getting the BlackBerry Q10 from O2?
    04-03-13 10:00 PM
    Here is a "snip-it" of FB stock priceThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-capture.png.

Just for fun, I predict (and have a couple shares shorted) at least a 2% decline on their announcement tomorrow:
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-03-13 10:06 PM
    One of my favorites.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-ccr.jpg  
    04-03-13 10:08 PM
    Looking good:

Under: BlackBerry, Mobile Phones
    Date: April 3rd, 2013

BlackBerry smartphones have always been famous for their physical QWERTY keyboards that still appeal to a number of consumers, but when the company launched its new operating system the focus was on the touchscreen BlackBerry Z10. April is the month that is down for the release of the QWERTY BlackBerry Q10, and now we have some price speculation on UK carrier O2 for the handset.

We heard last month that a couple of retailers had put the device up at a pretty high SIM free price, with the arrival of the handset expected this month for some carriers and retailers. Now it is being claimed by Viral Phone that O2 will be offering its customers the BlackBerry Q10 for about 530 SIM free.

The handset is expected to arrive on the UK carrier at sometime during May, and obviously the company will also be offering the handset on a number of contracts. This should see customers getting the handset for free on condition of a new two year contract being agreed to and could cost as little as 30 each month.

To remind you the BlackBerry Q10 uses a 3.1-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 720 that is coupled with that physical keyboard. There is also a dual core processor running at 1.5GHz under the hood, with a rear facing 8-megapixel camera and a 2-megapixel unit on the front.

Will you be getting the BlackBerry Q10 from O2?
    I don't feel like breaking out the measuring tape again, how much bigger is the screen than the 9900/9930?
    04-03-13 10:11 PM
    I play this one often when researching (or just wasting time)...(kids are used to it)... lol

04-03-13 10:15 PM
    Another favorite..
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-sn.jpg  
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-13 10:20 PM
    Here is a classic. Apologies for all the video's... this explains BB to a T: "This train we gonna ride on, we gonna shine like gold"

bungaboy and LuckyJP like this.
    04-03-13 10:25 PM
    I still love this lady...

04-03-13 10:26 PM
    I still love this lady...

Stevie Nicks 1975 - Video Dailymotion
    Don't tell my wife but.."I'm still" in love with her lol
    04-03-13 10:29 PM
    I guess the forum thread belongs to us tonight. Lol
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-03-13 10:31 PM
    Don't tell my wife but.."I'm still" in love with her lol
    Who isn't? Those were the days man, real music sang by real people using just real instruments. Carefree and enjoying life.
    04-03-13 10:34 PM
    I guess the forum thread belongs to us tonight. Lol
    Well then:

04-03-13 10:35 PM
    LOL...fun times...I am definitely appreciative for this thread...so here's to 30% gains in the upcoming year!! Don't see why we can't do it.
    lcjr, BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-13 10:39 PM
    America - Sister Golden Hair...

bungaboy likes this.
    04-03-13 10:43 PM
    K...bed time. Here is a classic...ride on people...lookin for a truck (to carry my money) ride on:

Last edited by Shanerredflag; 04-03-13 at 11:11 PM.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-03-13 10:45 PM
    America - Sister Golden Hair...

America Sister Golden Hair - Vdeo Dailymotion
    LOVE this...grew up listening and loving.
    04-03-13 10:48 PM
    K...this is a classic:

lcjr likes this.
    04-03-13 10:51 PM
    Okay, chat with you tomorrow again. Have a great evening my friend.
    04-03-13 10:52 PM
    I am going to bed. Usually, first thing I do in the morning is read all posts since I last checked. But today, it seems like there are going to be tons of pages with youtube videos. So, I will take my headphones with me to work; or I'll skip few pages if I forget to take my headphones with me.

Goodnight!
    lcjr and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-03-13 10:53 PM
    Goodnight all.
    04-03-13 10:57 PM
106,051 ... 589590591592593 ...