View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Here is a quick chart...MACD is fractionally low, RSI is medium we are over the 5 and 50 dma and the Bollinger bands are tight tight...or in German good-n-tight. M8 has to explain past here lol.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg
    _dimi_ and morganplus8 like this.
    04-02-13 05:25 PM
    I don't know...I'm thinking AAPL is going to disappoint on their ER, which will be good for us.
    Here here on that, stock seems to be pricing in a #$$@ Q for AAPL.
    04-02-13 05:26 PM
    04-02-13 05:30 PM
    Lost me at the end when they say US launch is fizzled...

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 05:41 PM
    Really.... I hope you are being sarcastic. .23% on very little volume is nothing to be concerned about.
    Lol...I'm just not wanting to fall into the $14 area already, or anymore for that matter. It's a psychological threshold for me.
    04-02-13 05:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just more bs from the media
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-02-13 05:46 PM
    That's what she said..

Posted via Z10
    Hehehe...too funny.
    04-02-13 05:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    looks like Zacks fizzled on their analysis, these guys make blogs about what they think perhaps they maybe heard...most posters here are better informed than this Zacks blogger,
    the Zacks blogger Zacks, but then with a U...and a S to start...
    04-02-13 05:50 PM
    wow, doesn't seem like that long ago we hit 10000 posts, now almost 15000, we should be getting a cut from CB for page hits. I know I refresh every minute or so lol.
    04-02-13 05:56 PM
    My major concern is what the competition comes up with in their next iteration of their OSes.

I'm not so worried about the S4 or the One as I don't see either as a game changer.

QNX seems to have been a solid base to work from.

Are the other companies going to have to start developing entirely new OSES in order to make the next leap?

What are your thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 06:08 PM
    My major concern is what the competition comes up with in their next iteration of their OSes.

I'm not so worried about the S4 or the One as I don't see either as a game changer.

QNX seems to have been a solid base to work from.

Are the other companies going to have to start developing entirely new OSES in order to make the next leap?

What are your thoughts?

Posted via CB10

I'm convinced we can expect a lot of copycatting...
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-02-13 06:11 PM
    wow, doesn't seem like that long ago we hit 10000 posts, now almost 15000, we should be getting a cut from CB for page hits. I know I refresh every minute or so lol.
    the way im refreshing you would think this is my job....
    hope my boss doesnt clue in
    04-02-13 06:13 PM
    Problem is I am the boss, losing money by spending time on here during the day means I need the stock to go up even further to make money lol..

the way im refreshing you would think this is my job....
    hope my boss doesnt clue in
    04-02-13 06:16 PM
    Problem is I am the boss, losing money by spending time on here during the day means I need the stock to go up even further to make money lol..
    lol fair enough, I think we'd all be a little better off with some GREEN in our lives
    04-02-13 06:17 PM
    This:

Thousands of rogue Apple, Android and Windows devices found operating on the Army’s network could pose major security risks to sensitive data and Army network operations, according to a recent report.

Army commands failed to report more than 14,000 commercial smartphones and tablet computers being used across the service for research activities, data collection, mobile device pilot programs and other tasks, according to the March 26 inspector general report. Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg, Miss., and the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., were among the locations using unapproved devices.

Army officials at those sites did not ensure devices met security standards to protect data, and they failed to require all smartphones and tablets be wiped clean of data if reported lost or given to a new user. A lack of clear guidance from the Army chief information officer resulted in officials forgoing training and user agreements before handing out mobile devices.

“The Army did not implement an effective cybersecurity program for commercial mobiles devices,” the report said. “If devices remain unsecure, malicious activities could disrupt Army networks and compromise sensitive DoD information.”

“The Army CIO inappropriately concluded that [commercial mobile devices] were not connecting to Army networks and storing sensitive information; and, therefore, did not” require the same security standards used for other information systems, according to the report.

The IG review was conducted between April 2012 and February 2013 and did not include Blackberry devices.

The IG office set an April 25 deadline for the Army to comment on its recommendations, which include creating clear policy for tracking and reporting mobile device purchases and ensuring mobile devices follow the same security standards as other information systems. Earlier comments provided by the director for the Army CIO Cybersecurity Directorate were deemed nonresponsive.

As of February, DoD reported more than 600,000 commercial mobile devices in use and in a pilot test phase, including 470,000 Blackberrys, 41,000 Apple devices and 8,700 Android devices. The challenge, however, is managing those devices.

Army officials are eager for DoD’s mobile device contract to be awarded this month. The management software will eventually manage, monitor and enforce security for 8 million devices. The software will allow the Army to remotely wipe data from devices and monitor what applications users download, websites they visit and data viewed or modified on their devices.
    04-02-13 06:29 PM
    If BB can get DoD on BES 10, plus sell them some handsets that would be a lot of cake! LCJR what do you think?
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-02-13 06:34 PM
    This:

Thousands of rogue Apple, Android and Windows devices found operating on the Army’s network could pose major security risks to sensitive data and Army network operations, according to a recent report.

Army commands failed to report more than 14,000 commercial smartphones and tablet computers being used across the service for research activities, data collection, mobile device pilot programs and other tasks, according to the March 26 inspector general report. Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg, Miss., and the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., were among the locations using unapproved devices.

Army officials at those sites did not ensure devices met security standards to protect data, and they failed to require all smartphones and tablets be wiped clean of data if reported lost or given to a new user. A lack of clear guidance from the Army chief information officer resulted in officials forgoing training and user agreements before handing out mobile devices.

“The Army did not implement an effective cybersecurity program for commercial mobiles devices,” the report said. “If devices remain unsecure, malicious activities could disrupt Army networks and compromise sensitive DoD information.”

“The Army CIO inappropriately concluded that [commercial mobile devices] were not connecting to Army networks and storing sensitive information; and, therefore, did not” require the same security standards used for other information systems, according to the report.

The IG review was conducted between April 2012 and February 2013 and did not include Blackberry devices.

The IG office set an April 25 deadline for the Army to comment on its recommendations, which include creating clear policy for tracking and reporting mobile device purchases and ensuring mobile devices follow the same security standards as other information systems. Earlier comments provided by the director for the Army CIO Cybersecurity Directorate were deemed nonresponsive.

As of February, DoD reported more than 600,000 commercial mobile devices in use and in a pilot test phase, including 470,000 Blackberrys, 41,000 Apple devices and 8,700 Android devices. The challenge, however, is managing those devices.

Army officials are eager for DoD’s mobile device contract to be awarded this month. The management software will eventually manage, monitor and enforce security for 8 million devices. The software will allow the Army to remotely wipe data from devices and monitor what applications users download, websites they visit and data viewed or modified on their devices.
    I smell a load of service revenue...
    Shanerredflag, fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    04-02-13 06:35 PM
    Ffs...at the $15 mark...don't fall over baby..
    fedakd likes this.
    04-02-13 06:37 PM
    I'm convinced we can expect a lot of copycatting...
    Not without major rebuilds. Could take years to catch up in terms of underlying functionality.
    04-02-13 06:40 PM
    I smell a load of service revenue...
    If we get this it will be wonderful.
    04-02-13 06:42 PM
    Wouldnt want to be on the sidelines if that announcement was made next month. I think I'll stay long.
    StormieTwo and bungaboy like this.
    04-02-13 06:47 PM
    Wouldnt want to be on the sidelines if that announcement was made next month. I think I'll stay long.
    Yip...I think I'll order a boat...lol
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    04-02-13 06:49 PM
    Yip...I think I'll order a boat...lol
    think thats appropriate considering the boatload of shares u got there
    dont forget about the $100 party, i assume you'll be hostin on the yacht?
    Bugmapper likes this.
    04-02-13 06:51 PM
    April will be a good month... Done exams, birthday, Blackberry Q10, DoD potential... Woo!
    04-02-13 06:53 PM
    April will be a good month... Done exams, birthday, Blackberry Q10, DoD potential... Woo!
    happy early birthday Kid, hope you get an early present in terms of share price
    lcjr and Kid Vibe like this.
    04-02-13 06:55 PM
113,251 ... 576577578579580 ...