View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

694 62.52%
  • No

416 37.48%
    I'm glad spring is here and we are expecting plus temps for next week...apparently the loader and clearing snow is bad juju for this stock lol...seem to me there was a blizzard and I was clearing the yard the last time this happened too.

Just the boy's knocking her down a bit so there is room to run next week...no big deal, still green for the week.

Cheers.
    cjcampbell, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    03-22-13 03:01 PM
    The fact that it closed above the lows from early in the week is a good sign to me. Indicates that a fair bit of this may indeed have been profit taking.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-22-13 03:02 PM
    One day wipes out all gains for the week.
    And one day can return the losses ands even more . . . . remember? LoL
    03-22-13 03:02 PM
    I have another 2 1/2 hours before I leave work. Then it's cold beer and hotwings.

Attachment 143056
    Whoohooo....I love Fridays
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    03-22-13 03:03 PM
    I have another 2 1/2 hours before I leave work. Then it's cold beer and hotwings.

Attachment 143056
    Mmm
    Important thing for bbry to do now is *not*to release any positive news for at least a few days. Once the negative cycle starts, we've seen how any positives get lost in the noise.
    $19 by next week ok fellas! have a great weekend
    03-22-13 03:06 PM
    BALLS OF STEEL. Glad I didn't sell (for now). Still up on this damn stock.

C ya next week.
    03-22-13 03:10 PM
    Important thing for bbry to do now is *not*to release any positive news for at least a few days. Once the negative cycle starts, we've seen how any positives get lost in the noise.
    Marc, saw you get a shout out last night from Blackberry twitter, did you find out anything interesting regarding BBRY at the party?
    03-22-13 03:11 PM
    $19 by next week ok fellas! have a great weekend
    I would say $20s, but really I don't care because I am not selling anytime soon. What I do care about is that the company is doing great. Launching globally. After a month on the market, still no major problems. Releasing other models soon. Already working on the next big thing. What else can we expect?!
    bungaboy and gg22 like this.
    03-22-13 03:12 PM

C ya next week.
    Man... I don't know what to say.. I am (emotionally) wiped right now, having watched this roller coaster all day! It took incredible amount of effort to resist temptation to sell (half of my positions) as it hit $17.2 (TSX). But WTH..if I had sold in the morning and re-purchases in the evening! oh...man!

I believe that this time, on Mar 28 Earning Report, Thorsten will beat street estimates by a significant margin. Hope I am proven right in approximately 7 days time!
    03-22-13 03:15 PM

C ya next week.
    Have a great weekend Kid!
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    03-22-13 03:16 PM
    Marc, saw you get a shout out last night from Blackberry twitter, did you find out anything interesting regarding BBRY at the party?
    That was my throwaway account I had to spam #blackberry10 hash tag in hopes of winning a device

In any case - not really, no. Mostly music food and dancing. A few words from heins, tons of BlackBerry experience stations, and that was it.

About 2/3 of the phones I saw were iPhone and Sammy. Lot of people having a good time, but I'm not sure how many will be running out to buy bbs.

The rest were a mix of old bbs, z10s, and a couple of lumias. Saw the q10 up close, it looks better in person
    bungaboy, take99 and OMGitworks like this.
    03-22-13 03:18 PM
    Keep calm and weekend on

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_00000152.jpg  
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-22-13 03:18 PM
    Man... I don't know what to say.. I am (emotionally) wiped right now, having watched this roller coaster all day! It took incredible amount of effort to resist temptation to sell (half of my positions) as it hit $17.2 (TSX). But WTH..if I had sold in the morning and re-purchases in the evening! oh...man!

I believe that this time, on Mar 28 Earning Report, Thorsten will beat street estimates by a significant margin. Hope I am proven right in approximately 7 days time!
    Reminds me of that old Eddie Murphy movie (Trading Spaces) when they are at the stock market. Guys taking pills stressing out in the bathrooms. HAHA!!
    03-22-13 03:19 PM
    Nasty, Nasty sell-off. Thankfully we bounced on the SMA50 and held there. I missed the morning run-up but caught the sell-off around lunch time, sold half and bought back in EOD. What really cought my eye today was that Morgan Stanley was leading the sell off with the largest negative net today, by a large amount.

The reporting from CNBC was atrocious. Unbelievable how much hatred these people have for Blackberry, they don't even attempt to sound unbiased.

Picked up tons of April calls on the way down. Hopefully those will pay off next week.
    Shanerredflag, lcjr, zyben and 2 others like this.
    03-22-13 03:21 PM

I agree that we will beat. TH seems pretty happy in his interviews and I'm not convinced he could hide his emotions that well if it was going to be a crater on Thursday. I have reasons to think he's even trying real hard to keep it quiet as his paralinguistic behaviour indicates hiding something but in a good way...could be wrong but don't think so.
    One thing though...never feel like you’re helping the cause if you don't sell...with millions of shares in play we cannot come close to altering the outcome of any trend...do what you want to do and play the trade as you see fit...no one can begrudge a person for that.

Just my .02 cents.
    lcjr, bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    03-22-13 03:28 PM
    I just woke up as I work the Midnight shift, and wow.. That hurt my accounts so bad! But, Great oppurtunity to buy in a little more over the next day or two. i think its going to U right up to the ER and then shoot up when they announce great numbers. Heres to hoping its a good bet!
    03-22-13 03:28 PM
    After the support at 14,83 held that falling knife, bought more.......but this time with tight stop loss, if it breaks 14,50, Im out and will wait out for the bottom...testing the channel...shame..
    03-22-13 03:34 PM
    Since the trading day is over, quick question.. Is anybody on this thread in Colorado Springs or know somebody there??? Feel the need to send out a resume so I can get out of this place.
    03-22-13 03:35 PM

Attachment 143056
    I wish I could be with you to share those "wings" ! Have a great weekend., Sir!
    03-22-13 03:36 PM
    heres to hoping the ER blows the estimates out of the water
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-22-13 03:36 PM
    Since the trading day is over, quick question.. Is anybody on this thread in Colorado Springs or know somebody there??? Feel the need to send out a resume so I can get out of this place.
    lol lol

whats wrong with el paso?
    03-22-13 03:37 PM
    lol lol

whats wrong with el paso?
    OMG, there's not enough space on the internet to answer that. I've been trying for years to get to Colorado Springs where my daughters are, but the DoD sends me other places. Thinking of getting out of the DoD and take on a regular job or start my own business if I can't get there soon.

Edit: Daughters grew up with us in Germany and then went to Colorado for college. Now they live there and I'm down here.
    03-22-13 03:41 PM
    After the support at 14,83 held that falling knife, bought more.......but this time with tight stop loss, if it breaks 14,50, Im out and will wait out for the bottom...testing the channel...shame..
    What youll probably see is a lot of negative speculation over the period of the next couple days, with more ups and downs and shorts lol Then on the 28th well see the pay off for holding and not selling out
    03-22-13 03:43 PM
107,077 ... 451452453454455 ...