View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.77%
  • No

411 37.23%
    Put in a sell order...
    In the long run it's usually better to be a buyer after this kind of drop, sooner or later it will pop again and as long as it's trading below book value I think it's fundamentally way undervalued even if we take the US completely out of the picture. The ***** on CNBC today having a price target of $7 really should be fired, there is no way to get that kind of target without having a hidden (short) agenda. Of course with the US Media being all over this stock for the coming days it could drop some more, at least until the earnings report but most of the damage is probably already done.
    m0de25 and bungaboy like this.
    03-22-13 03:07 PM
    I sold all my calls, that I was waiting to utilize for post ER.

One day killed me 2 week plan. Bought some puts and made the money back.
    its oversold now, hoping next week before earnings will prop this baby up. Im done watching for the day! weekend time!
    Not sure how you can walk when yours are THAT size!
    Will have to ask my wife's opinion about my size, but what I do have is time - I am in my 30s.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    Finding its way back north now. Hopefully it will go back up to at least opening price.
    I had my 5% trailing stop loss triggered on one account and I closed out my weekly 16 calls at $16.60 so I booked profits but my major position is very much long.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-22-13 03:08 PM
    Ok, for those that keep saying they're waiting for a dip to buy in, this is the chance right? I don't want this thing this low again until mid April.
    It all depends on WHY and WHAT started this. The result has been panic or an over reaction. Where is goes from here is hard to predict and it has now been introduced in the USA and this happened to same day!
    Will have to ask my wife's opinion about my size, but what I do have is time - I am in my 30s.
    Yep at 30 you CAN be long. Lot of future ahead!
    03-22-13 03:11 PM
    ok... last chance every one buy in ... NOW!!!
    lcjr likes this.
    that voice this morning said sell the news but I didn't listen, still strapped in...
    +1. Ah well.
    closed one position barely in profit.. and opened a new one just at the support with tight SL....
    03-22-13 03:12 PM
    Just got this via email from the Seeking alpha People:

2:55 PM BlackBerry (BBRY -6.9%) plummets as the WSJ reports AT&T (T) "doesn't appear to be highlighting" the Z10 on its launch day, or "giving it prominent shelf space at its stores." The paper observes "fewer than 20 people" arrived at two Manhattan AT&T stores to see the Z10, and that a San Francisco store chose to display it "at a back corner of the store, away from a large sign advertising the iPhone
    03-22-13 03:13 PM
    I'm going to wait for Tuesday to buy more....at least that is the plan...
    34 million shares traded in past one hour. Just wonder who are the sellers and who are the buyers.
    I were the sell at the morning then became a buyer in the afternoon.
    Anyone here sold, bought or made trades today?
    Would be nice if this support at 15 held. A little angry about what I am hearing about carrier display/advert support.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 03:15 PM
    Just got this via email from the Seeking alpha People:

2:55 PM BlackBerry (BBRY -6.9%) plummets as the WSJ reports AT&T (T) "doesn't appear to be highlighting" the Z10 on its launch day, or "giving it prominent shelf space at its stores." The paper observes "fewer than 20 people" arrived at two Manhattan AT&T stores to see the Z10, and that a San Francisco store chose to display it "at a back corner of the store, away from a large sign advertising the iPhone
    Anyone find it sad that this report had a bigger impact on the stock than the 1 000 000 orders?

34 million shares traded in past one hour. Just wonder who are the sellers and who are the buyers.
    I bought some more in my trading account at 16.50 and 15.30... Just about sold everything in my other one... But will hold on. Although it might be best to sell and buy back after ER.
    03-22-13 03:15 PM
    Didn't have internet available otherwise I would have topped up.

What news was this sell off based on?

It seems as though some investors are shaky in their confidence with this stock.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 03:17 PM
    Just guessing and at over 100M shares today any or all of this could actually be true:
    You had a 10-15% rise in one week, BBRY has become a top day trading stock so the uncommitted day traders took profits and went home.
    You have a ton of $15 options floating around. Expiry near $15 saves a lot of hides.
    You have some predictably bad spin on the US launch and apparent lack of over the top enthusiasm. Predictable in that we all knew it wasn't an iThing launch.
    Typical BBRY and US carriers lack of launch day support for the product. The BBRY won't take care of itself, we need to educate the masses.
    The shorts - could write a paragraph here but wont....
    Last edited by OMGitworks; 03-22-13 at 03:24 PM. Reason: spelling- duh
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 03:18 PM
    It appears as though today was a coordinated "sell-on news" of the US AT&T launch.
    Marc_Paradise and bungaboy like this.
    03-22-13 03:19 PM
    What news was this sell off based on?

Posted via CB10
    Something as small as anecdotal evidence that stores today are not prominently displaying the Z10.
    03-22-13 03:19 PM
    Well boys, I got to have dinner with the family. This appears to have been a perfectly executed bear raid and I expect more up to ER
    03-22-13 03:20 PM
    Would be nice if this support at 15 held. A little angry about what I am hearing about carrier display/advert support.

Posted via CB10
    My store had nothing to support the introduction. It is hard to think that AT&T bought a million units and did this. Maybe they are all for corp sales and not public sales. No matter what the lack of and ads, banners or anything here did not help and if this is an example of what happened all over the country . . . .
    03-22-13 03:21 PM
    Something as small as anecdotal evidence that stores today are not prominently displaying the Z10.
    You have to keep in mind that it's usually deep, deep pockets that are fueling bear raids.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 03:22 PM
    Yeah that is probably the best explanation. Friday afternoon it was a good week, lock in some profits.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 03:22 PM
104,879 ... 449450451452453 ...