View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.77%
  • No

411 37.23%
    OMG, this stock is all over the place this morning. Somebody put a leash on this thing, cork it up, or something...
    03-19-13 09:53 AM
    lol even the inept SEC would be all over that one in a second
    Only if they were doing it directly on the NASDAQ. I'm sure they are smart enough to do it through offshore shell companies and hedgies for hire.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-19-13 09:57 AM
    OK... I've figured out everything! We have some curious behaviour by the bears who continue to short this stock in increasing levels even though the SP is on the rise since last summer. We also have a CEO of another corporation who can't keep Blackberry off his mind. If I put 2 and 2 together I get..... wait for it.... Lenovo is doing all the short selling and manipulation of the stock. They want to keep the share price down so when they do a takeover they can say "See! your shares are trading at $12 - $15 for the last several months. We will offer you a $5 premium and buy the whole company for $20 a share".

(Hey, if they can start rumours, so can I)
    There is more to valuation than just how the stock has been trading The price will be higher than 20$. quite a lot higher than that actually.
    03-19-13 10:00 AM
    Back to open.

Going to be a big day, imho.
    03-19-13 10:01 AM
    Today's a weird day. If there's no news or rumors, we've already hit our high of the day and will stay between 14.63 and 15.10

Don't ask me where I pulled that from - just make sure to wash it before you use it.
    Holy crap - I was proven wrong in record time!
    03-19-13 10:03 AM
    Wtf just happened the stock just shot up
    03-19-13 10:03 AM
    Bulls just showed up...

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 10:05 AM
    OK... I've figured out everything! We have some curious behaviour by the bears who continue to short this stock in increasing levels even though the SP is on the rise since last summer. We also have a CEO of another corporation who can't keep Blackberry off his mind. If I put 2 and 2 together I get..... wait for it.... Lenovo is doing all the short selling and manipulation of the stock. They want to keep the share price down so when they do a takeover they can say "See! your shares are trading at $12 - $15 for the last several months. We will offer you a $5 premium and buy the whole company for $20 a share".

(Hey, if they can start rumours, so can I)
    Impossible takeover tactic. The requirement for a fairness opinion plus shareholder approval (including Fairfax's large block of shares) will prevent a $5 premium takeover price.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 10:06 AM
    Lots of volume at the moment
    03-19-13 10:08 AM
    A yo-yo ride today it seems.
    03-19-13 10:11 AM
    Impossible takeover tactic. The requirement for a fairness opinion plus shareholder approval (including Fairfax's large block of shares) will prevent a $5 premium takeover price.
    Awwww.... well, I tried. (I still reserve the right to say "I told you so!" if the takeover happens and Lenovo was found to be playing games )
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-19-13 10:13 AM
    We need this to go up a dollar per day, starting today. lol
    03-19-13 10:20 AM
    We need this to go up a dollar per day, starting today. lol
    I'll go one better and say 10% per day (compounded of coarse)
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-19-13 10:32 AM
    Zzzzzzz...lol
    03-19-13 10:33 AM
    Dipped into red. Quite the struggle today.
    03-19-13 10:46 AM
    Warning : May increase your urge to punch someone in the face.
    BBRY Stock | Research In Motion Ltd Stock Sell Recommendation Reiterated (BBRY) - TheStreet
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-19-13 10:47 AM
    Warning : May increase your urge to punch someone in the face.
    BBRY Stock | Research In Motion Ltd Stock Sell Recommendation Reiterated (BBRY) - TheStreet
    Yeah, I tend to stay clear of "The Street". They're one of the three that are Apple fanatics and will take every opportunity to slam other brands, especially Blackberry. I try to keep my blood pressure as moderate as possible.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-19-13 10:50 AM
    Low volume but she doesn't like the red today...going up this afternoon.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-19-13 10:55 AM
    Yeah, I tend to stay clear of "The Street". They're one of the three that are Apple fanatics and will take every opportunity to slam other brands, especially Blackberry. I try to keep my blood pressure as moderate as possible.
    Read this artical from yesterday. I had a hard time believing it was from "the street"
    Ballmer Can't Save Microsoft From Death to Blackberry, Google, Apple - TheStreet
    bungaboy, Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    03-19-13 11:01 AM
    Low volume but she doesn't like the red today...going up this afternoon.
    Indeed ... look at that nice third bounce off of 15... (Technically a fourth bounce, but the last two were close together)
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-19-13 11:05 AM
    http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/averagesellingprice.asp

Investopedia is a great resource. When I started I bought Investing for Dummies...great book. several good books out there...Warren Buffet put one out recently...I like it
    Hey Charles,
    Whats the name of the Warren Buffet book? I think I need a refresher course of sorts!
    03-19-13 11:14 AM
    Oh geeze I just noticed the block of adverts on the right hand side was gone. Yipipie Yahoo.
    DragonFlyer and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-19-13 11:18 AM
    Come on...lets have a break out!!!!
    erodenero likes this.
    03-19-13 11:21 AM
    Come on...lets have a break out!!!!
    Spread this rumour . . . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-mr-shin-s4-3.jpg
    03-19-13 11:26 AM
    Spread this rumour . . . . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mr Shin S4-3.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	142247
    Are those mic's on his tie made by Samsung?
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-19-13 11:30 AM
104,885 ... 405406407408409 ...