View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    JC commented on almost every interviews that BlackBerry are committed on Hardware so I don't know how they will sell the business!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    04-01-16 06:59 AM
    Not a great ER. Software is going well, but hardware is continuing to decline. Everyone is going to jump on the fact that revenue continues to decrease

Posted via CB10
    It's almost like they didn't buy GOOD and their revenues....
    04-01-16 07:02 AM
    04-01-16 07:03 AM
    So...
    Big profit beat but a big revenue miss? Shouldn't that be even, not a 7% crash?
    04-01-16 07:06 AM
    Chen says results were "reasonably good".

The "first and foremost" strategic goal, per Chen, was and is to grow the software business faster than the market.
    04-01-16 07:06 AM
    Call in number?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 07:10 AM
    No....

How are you going to make any profits if there is no revenue left in the future? ...
    I am sure there are a lot of people on this forum that will tell you that BlackBerry is moving in the right direction, that everyone else is missing how well the are doing and so on, and that everybody else is wrong in their pessimistic view...

Well, hopefully they woke up today... and if this ER didn't help they will probably still tell you the same story over and over again when BlackBerry stock hits 5 USD...
    04-01-16 07:11 AM
    No....

How are you going to make any profits if there is no revenue left in the future? ...
    I am sure there are a lot of people on this forum that will tell you that BlackBerry is moving in the right direction, that everyone else is missing how well the are doing and so on, and that everybody else is wrong in their pessimistic view...

Well, hopefully they woke up today... and if this ER didn't help they will probably still tell you the same story over and over again when BlackBerry stock hits 5 USD...
    Says the guy with 23 posts lol

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 07:13 AM
    Wow, you've got to be kidding me, John Chen thinks this was a relatively good quarter. Happy with progressm marshmellow out end of April or early may like seriously ,you've got to be kidding me. I'm so glad I got an s7 edge and not the priv, you can't count on BlackBerry at all.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-01-16 07:15 AM
    So what? ... Who cares how often I post in this forum? lol ...

I still follow the forum daily ... sorry for you if you lost money today ... but be assured, you are not the only one here in this forum...
    04-01-16 07:16 AM
    Take out the desire of the fans for hardware..... the company did do good.
    04-01-16 07:17 AM
    So what? ... Who cares how often I post in this forum? lol ...

I still follow the forum daily ... sorry for you if you lost money today ... but be assured, you are not the only one here in this forum...
    How frustrating isn't it ,Chen takes away money when he should be spending ,spends money where he should be taking away, while the investors take a bath

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-01-16 07:17 AM
    SAF declined 18%.
    Hardware declined 11%.
    Software is too high, there must be some patent money.
    04-01-16 07:20 AM
    FTR - passing point
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    04-01-16 07:24 AM
    [info]Ok guys, the mod team will be under high pressure tomorrow as per usual with E.Rs

and we won't probably have time for subtle analysis.
    In that perspective, please try to keep this place as tidy and warm than usually
    and try to be the strongest against any kind of provocation.

Should you feel the pressure, there's a report button for that (but don't abuse, either !)

This, of course is intended to the whole range of contributors and readers without preference.

Don't feel the heat, be bold and don't meet the hammer (nor make this thread closed) !

[/info]

Please ... thanks.
    bungaboy and randall2580 like this.
    04-01-16 07:26 AM
    SAF declined 18%.
    Hardware declined 11%.
    No, there was no IP licensing revenue in Q4.
    04-01-16 07:27 AM
    Q:
    SAF declined 18%.
    Hardware declined 11%.
    A:
    We more than doubled our software and licensing revenue in Q4 and exceeded our target of $500 million for the full year.
    bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    04-01-16 07:27 AM
    Hopefully the major crash is just an April Fool? BBRY shouldn't be sinking this much.
    04-01-16 07:30 AM
    I bet all my lost BBRY money that if this happened to AAPL it would rally because of a profit beat.

 Z10 STL100-3/10.3.2.2876
    04-01-16 07:39 AM
    24% "organic growth" (excluding Good, as much as I understand correctly) in SW - Year to year
    04-01-16 07:42 AM
    My apologizes, I was speaking on behave of those 1% or so of our thread followers who bought BBRY back when this thread launched, and; who haven't purchased more to average down, taken on other investments, traded BBRY several times, who haven't written Call Options or Put Options to generate income, etc., .... to change their cost entry point. You can learn something from these wild posts, and those who "like" them too, they aren't here to help you. So don't waste your time responding to such nonsense, if you are part of that 1% who bought BBRY and did nothing with that investment, you still don't have to answer to these people.

None of this will matter tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM when we are all over the REAL data for Q4. Good luck to everyone! M8
    I was heading off to find a cold one when I saw your post and knew it wouldn't be right if I didn't state my trades for today. I looked at all of the possibilities going into the close and decided to write naked Puts at $ 8.00 and at $ 8.50 US expiring tomorrow! We'll either own more stock or get to take the family out for a crazy good dinner. I like the fact that we had no problem holding onto $ 8.00 today so this doesn't look too bad for tomorrow. If they are even close on 850,000 Privs shipped we will be North of $ 9.00 on that news. I'm biased though, really long this time, good everyone!
    I'm not a trader but I would like to learn. If I understand this correctly, selling the naked puts generate immediate income. However, you are obliged to buy BBRY at $8.00 and $8.50 today? Do you still get to keep the immediate income and buy dinner, anyway?
    04-01-16 07:55 AM
    So that's PM just before the bell (FTR-2) - volume should be noticed.
    04-01-16 07:59 AM
    Do you still get to keep the immediate income and buy dinner, anyway?
    see my post above ... let the dust settle.
    04-01-16 08:00 AM
    The shortest summary I found ...

Do I read "current investors should be happy but bears will hit ?"
    Mr BBRY, bungaboy, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    04-01-16 08:12 AM
    So that's PM just before the bell (FTR-2) - volume should be noticed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	826 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	395854
    My SF indicator just triggered. All aboard! LOL

Let the clowns play!

One interesting point was that BlackBerry can sell their products but carriers are the problem!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Mr BBRY, bungaboy, 3MIKE and 1 others like this.
    04-01-16 08:15 AM
113,256 ... 38673868386938703871 ...