Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Brought out ?

Posted via my PRIV
    Well, we all know that time is running out.. they should lose value each quarter until at least year-end.. and with a run-up on high volume like it has seen the past few weeks... Perhaps they found a way out of that mess :-)

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 03:17 PM
    Corbu mate, how about a picture of your girlfriend. I just purchased a new set of pills. If you do not post a new picture, I will have no choice but to post a picture of Coco! LOL
    Your wish is my command, dog!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-12677140_1743894632505855_592365793_n.jpg
    rarsen, lech31, cjcampbell and 8 others like this.
    03-02-16 03:24 PM
    Thanks Corbu! Nice outfit she has on and perfect time for Games of Thrones.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Corbu, rarsen, morganplus8 and 3 others like this.
    03-02-16 03:34 PM
    and you wanted this thread to be closed, if i recall.
    not sure why are you so against the so called "Regulars". by the way, you are regular too IMO. corbu has better track record when it comes down to the posts. certainly better than you IMO.
    Your recollection is poor on this topic.

I agree that Corbu is the top contributor. A sincere thank you for your timely, mostly on topic, and generally superb news curating Corbu.

Posted via CB10
    StormieTwo likes this.
    03-02-16 03:51 PM
    Also feel free to post comments on biotech companies, any article with the word 'security' in it, random technology info prefixed with 'OT', and pictures of scantily clad women or other random photos that you think will please the regulars.

Posted via CB10
    It is posts, with the above content, that is what makes this thread so great!

Carry on Corbu!
    rarsen, Corbu, La Emperor and 4 others like this.
    03-02-16 04:24 PM
    Corbu, I would like to thank you for everything you and others do for this thread. THANK YOU!
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-images-1-.jpg   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-images-2-.jpg   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-th0lpa5v3o.jpg  
    Last edited by bbjdog; 03-02-16 at 05:04 PM.
    03-02-16 04:51 PM
    So I guess the fud is starting to roll in slowly... watch out gents

Posted via my PRIV
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-02-16 05:56 PM
    So I guess the fud is starting to roll in slowly... watch out gents

Posted via my PRIV
    Bingo! Silly Season approaches again.
    03-02-16 06:44 PM
    03-02-16 08:55 PM
    I know this isn't really related to BBRY or other stocks, and etc., but my app for stock news eats battery. What should I do
    Attachment 393012

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    Lol. That's actually totally on topic... as long as you only have (1) stock listed.
    Oh, and it has a hot Asian chick avatar holding a ferment, with a cheeky monkey playing weiners and beans in the background.

So while we await another uptick, I had to log into a computer in another city via Team Viewer to manipulate a card access security system during a crash, while talking on the phone, and responding to emails; all on my big-screened Passport. All perfectly executed.

Man, I really dig this phone. Just wanted to share that with y'all.
    Corbu, morganplus8, 3MIKE and 5 others like this.
    03-02-16 09:44 PM
    sidhuk, 3MIKE, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    03-02-16 10:05 PM
    03-02-16 11:19 PM
    BBRY love
    http://www.profitconfidential.com/st...lackberry-ltd/

3_M4N likes this.
    03-03-16 05:11 AM
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/03/early...rce=newsletter

Reading material

03-03-16 07:27 AM
    Since no one is posting any new information about BlackBerry so far today, let's all give CJ a warm "thank you" for getting the TA right on BlackBerry! He said late last week that he wanted the stock to drop back to its 50-dma at $ 7.61/shr/US to work off the RSI, and from there, it could rally. So far, the stock (yesterday) worked its way down to exactly the 50-dma and we are now pressing the 200-dma for a breakout! Way to go CJ!

Does anyone have a picture of a scantily clad female to post for CJ! He deserves it, a great call. Now we can go higher.
    03-03-16 08:42 AM
    For CJ, Hannah Davis...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-x158481_tk1_06666-rawmasterwmsm.jpg

At BlackBerry Farm, in Tennessee...
    03-03-16 09:04 AM
    Wahhhoooo....

Posted via my PRIV
    03-03-16 09:07 AM
    OT: Morgan, looks like your monster trade on ECA just hit your target. Is that your sell order keeping it under $5?

I looked at the SP near the close before the ER and wished I had some money to put into it ($3.30?). Didn't want to sell out of either SPHS or BBRY.
    CDM76 likes this.
    03-03-16 09:58 AM
    OT: Morgan, looks like your monster trade on ECA just hit your target. Is that your sell order keeping it under $5?

I looked at the SP near the close before the ER and wished I had some money to put into it ($3.30?). Didn't want to sell out of either SPHS or BBRY.
    Same here. Still holding on to bbry and sphs

Posted Via blackberry passport.
    03-03-16 10:02 AM
    http://realmoney.thestreet.com/artic...o&cm_ven=YAHOO

This again?

03-03-16 10:12 AM

Hi Spiller!

That's just a nice round number ($ 5.00/shr/US) holding back the stock, it will pop through that and test resistance today. Too bad you didn't find some funds for it back in the low $ 3.00's. I'm embarrassed to tell you how many shares I own of this one, but not as embarrassed as I was when it touched $ 3.00/shr ! I won't sell at $ 5.00 as it is really just getting started here. The thing is, they are valued at $ 8.00/shr/US based upon oil at $ 30.00/bbl and their improved cost structure, but oil is looking at $ 36.00/bbl now, and might make it to $ 40.00 on this run. The value of the stock goes in tandem to the price of oil today. This wasn't always the case, as of 2014, they became known as more of an oil company. And so with lower costs, who needs a $ 150,000/year/cook at each drill site any more, they are leveraged to match the price of oil as it climbs. Analysts have it at $ 8.00 for the next 12 months but the real value is well over $ 10.00 at today's oil price. And so the stock can't seem to keep up with the move in oil. The stock was priced into the ground for tax loss selling in December, but today, it is reflecting a potential bottom in the energy sector.

I think I'll be in it until I see a way to buy some SPHS or BBRY. BBRY has great volume and I can write some naked puts to buy it cheaper, but, SPHS has nothing on the "ask" and I would pay North of $ 2.20 to get all the shares that I want. The big thing right now is the S&P 500 target, everyone thinks we can go there and fail on the push through and sell off. So you want to be long the market until we near 2025 on the S&P. That number takes BBRY to $ 8.25/shr and SPHS above $ 2.00/shr but it also takes ECA to $ 6.50/shr.

Lots to think about as we push higher. Sometimes I wish the market was only open for 3 - 4 hours so we could avoid the boring parts of the day. Good luck!
    03-03-16 11:00 AM
    03-03-16 11:10 AM
    Since no one is posting any new information about BlackBerry so far today, Does anyone have a picture of a scantily clad female to post for CJ! He deserves it...

Only because YOU asked, ol' chum.
    A Black - Berry:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-christina-aguilera_edit.jpg

Anyone wanna guess who this gal is?
    morganplus8, sidhuk and 3MIKE like this.
    03-03-16 11:49 AM
    Hey Morgan i was looking at the ECA chart today and was thinking of shorting the stock at 6.50-6.60 range just to play the ups and down, chart is reaching 70rsi and overall market had some good up days...thinking a profit taking trades might take place soon. What you think?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 11:55 AM
    Only because YOU asked, ol' chum.
    A Black - Berry:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christina-Aguilera_edit.jpg 
Views:	3989 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	393079

Anyone wanna guess who this gal is?
    Dee Snider? Lmao

Posted via CB10