View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Good news HALO seems to be pumping hard!!
    OT:

Yes... and I finally got my order completely filled in SPHS this morning (took 4 days but stuck to my guns).

Now I will try to pick up some BBRY at these levels as it's trading at less than a dollar premium over cash value!
    01-20-16 12:20 PM
    Good news HALO seems to be pumping hard!!
    Wait until investors find out that biotechs really don't use that much oil or gas .............

All biotechs are coming back. You get a cure for cancer with those investments, how long can you hold off curing yourself of cancer? Nuff said.
    01-20-16 12:21 PM
    OT:

Yes... and I finally got my order completely filled in SPHS this morning (took 4 days but stuck to my guns).

Now I will try to pick up some BBRY at these levels as it's trading at less than a dollar premium over cash value!
    It has its risks but look at the support today, trading at the high for the day, even in 2016, how many stocks are even this year? Looking good! Tell you what let's both sell this dog at $ 18.00 and use the money to buy BBRY?!! Yesterday another analyst came out with a Buy on SPHS and a low target of $ 4.00/shr but that will change whey they report news soon. The target range is now $ 4.00- $ 11.25 share as she sits .............. GL.
    01-20-16 12:28 PM
    Priv love

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2016/01/...e-netherlands/

P.S this is starting to feel like a bottom. Markets keep dropping and stocks are off the low.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-20-16 12:33 PM
    It has its risks but look at the support today, trading at the high for the day, even in 2016, how many stocks are even this year? Looking good! Tell you what let's both sell this dog at $ 18.00 and use the money to buy BBRY?!! Yesterday another analyst came out with a Buy on SPHS and a low target of $ 4.00/shr but that will change whey they report news soon. The target range is now $ 4.00- $ 11.25 share as she sits .............. GL.
    OT:

You gotta deal buddy! However, I refuse to call it a "Dog" lol... There are just so many bargains out there that I am overwhelmed trying to figure out which ones to pick up and reposition my portfolio for the bounce.

Also, as soon as I see a hint that oil has hit bottom, I'm all in for the potential squeeze.
    01-20-16 12:38 PM
    I think we're going to bounce here, finally. And I mean everything. Oil Feb contract expires today and March will hold up better.

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY, 3MIKE, La Emperor and 3 others like this.
    01-20-16 12:52 PM
    I hope oil goes at it alone now and let the rest of the market get back to business !!
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-20-16 01:03 PM
    https://www.blackberrycentral.com/ne...rogram-ending/
    The Built-For-BlackBerry Program is Ending

"Dear Developer,

With our focus on enterprise customers, we are evolving our app strategy to focus on secure enterprise apps leveraging BlackBerry Enterprise Server and Good Powered by BlackBerry. As a result, we're ending the Built for BlackBerry program. Here's what this means to you:

Starting today, January 19, 2016, new Built for BlackBerry submissions will no longer be accepted
    Pending Built for BlackBerry submissions will not receive any further review
    Existing applications will keep their Built for BlackBerry designations until February 29, 2016
    You can still reach out to BFBTestingTeam to nominate your applications for featuring on BlackBerry World.

Your apps aren't going anywhere

Please note that the existing applications you've created will not disappear. All that will happen is that the Built for BlackBerry designation will go away. We are continually assessing new opportunities for you to market and feature your previously successful Built for BlackBerry applications. In the meantime, you can continue to submit regular applications the same way you always have. You can also extend your reach by placing your applications on the Amazon App Store.

At this time, we'd like to thank you for participating in the Built for BlackBerry program. Your commitment has helped boost the quality and range of applications available to BlackBerry users. We encourage you to register for the BlackBerry Enterprise Partner Newsletter to get the latest news on building secure enterprise apps.

Thank you,
    The BlackBerry Developer Program Team"
    01-20-16 01:32 PM
    Starting today, January 19, 2016, new Built for BlackBerry submissions will no longer be accepted
    Pending Built for BlackBerry submissions will not receive any further review
    Existing applications will keep their Built for BlackBerry designations until February 29, 2016
    You can still reach out to BFBTestingTeam to nominate your applications for featuring on BlackBerry World.
    Thanks Corbu! My interpretation is Priv is doing well and we will continue to support enterprise and governments.
    01-20-16 01:37 PM
    What a day so far. Incredible boun in the biotechs and others. As we enter the final hour, it'll be interesting to see if this holds and continue, or if the fear is still strong and a sell off continues.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 01:53 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

I've seen that pattern before and hope we've found our bottom in the $6.33 level ...
    youhouuu W.S, wake up !
    Wondering where we can go from that, whish I had a few $ to invest ...
    Cheers all
    SF

Edit :
    SF index took a boost lol
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-20-16 at 02:19 PM.
    morganplus8, 3MIKE, W Hoa and 7 others like this.
    01-20-16 01:55 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	667 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	388432

I've seen that pattern before and hope we've found our bottom in the $6.33 level ...
    youhouuu W.S, wake up !
    Wondering where we can go from that, whish I had a few $ to invest ...
    Cheers all
    SF
    NO! NO! NO, not the Nasdaq chart (on going joke).

SF indicator has triggered! Lol

01-20-16 02:18 PM
    What a day so far. Incredible boun in the biotechs and others. As we enter the final hour, it'll be interesting to see if this holds and continue, or if the fear is still strong and a sell off continues.

Posted via CB10
    Isn't that funny how TA works, I mentioned this morning that we would drop hard, and find support at the 1850 level on the S&P 500 and we are looking at doing that. That would be enough for me to buy again in here. The volume is large enough to call this a bottom too. Let's see. I see plenty of green!
    01-20-16 02:19 PM
    @BBJdog : We cross posted while I edited
    This is no more an indicator, I've been granted the Index label !
    [ULTRA LOL]
    morganplus8, 3MIKE, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    01-20-16 02:20 PM
    Wait until investors find out that biotechs really don't use that much oil or gas .............
    How do you supposed they would be able slice gene without gas to fuel the chainsaw?
    01-20-16 02:21 PM
    03:22 PM EST, 01/20/2016 (MT Newswires) -- Global shipments of devices will rise 1.9% in 2016 led by an increase in mobile phone sales, according to a report by UK-based Gartner.

Worldwide combined shipments of devices will reach 2.4 billion units in 2016, Gartner said. Mobile phone shipments will rise 2.6% to 1.959 billion units,
    01-20-16 02:29 PM
    Great I had a buy set for 1.59 on SPHS and missed it. Now it's shooting up. Bags hope I didn't miss the boat
    01-20-16 02:31 PM
    @BBJdog : We cross posted while I edited
    This is no more an indicator, I've been granted the Index label !
    [ULTRA LOL]
    LMAO!

Sorry gang, it's now an index and the future trading will begin. Lol

3MIKE and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-20-16 02:32 PM
    Finally, a day I felt ok to make a few trades. Lol. Oh, and I'm now back in BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 02:41 PM
    Great I had a buy set for 1.59 on SPHS and missed it. Now it's shooting up. Bags hope I didn't miss the boat
    If it hit your target you might only scoop 100 or so shares...

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    01-20-16 02:50 PM
    bought a small block of blackberry today (9.60 CAD). Been while since I bought common.
    01-20-16 02:52 PM
    Finally, a day I felt ok to make a few trades. Lol. Oh, and I'm now back in BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Congrats! It is very tough to survive here myself. Almost sold some of my shares in the morning. It was as same feeling when it hit 5.99 back in August.

Presented to you by real phone - Passport
    01-20-16 02:54 PM
    If it hit your target you might only scoop 100 or so shares...

Ya man. For some reason people buy and sell 100 at a time. Seems like a complete waste of time and money when looking at the fees per trade. And it pisses off the other traders. Kinda like sitting at a blackjack table and hitting when the dealer shows 16. Wastes cards and gets the other players all riled up. I learned that the hard way once years ago. Lol

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE, rarsen, ZayDub and 3 others like this.
    01-20-16 02:56 PM
  24. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    What's with the AH?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 03:05 PM
    Just setup buy all

01-20-16 03:06 PM
113,256 ... 38053806380738083809 ...