View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.60%
  • No

414 37.40%
    Futures are all down... It's going to be a bloodbath today.

Posted on my BlackBerry Vienna via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-screenshot_2016-01-15-05-20-42.jpg  
    01-15-16 04:26 AM

Posted on my BlackBerry Vienna via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Pardon the OT..BlackBerry Vienna?!?

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    01-15-16 06:30 AM
    I've had it for weeks. Hard to believe that nobody noticed

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    01-15-16 07:04 AM
    01-15-16 07:05 AM
    01-15-16 07:22 AM
    Wow. Looking at this PM mess makes me glad I didn't trust yesterday's move.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 07:26 AM
    BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY) Sees Large Decline in Short Interest - Intercooler Financial

"BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in December."
    3MIKE, bbjdog, morganplus8 and 7 others like this.
    01-15-16 08:03 AM
    Wow. Looking at this PM mess makes me glad I didn't trust yesterday's move.

Posted via CB10
    Same here! I wasn't convinced of the confirmed breakout after only one day in the green. I had a feeling we'd test the lows or make new ones before exiting this ugly bear market. Apparently yesterday morning's head fake wasn't enough. I have to say, the bounce is going to be a hard one (when it actually occurs) if this market keeps dropping. I just don't see how China's economy or the price of oil will affect how many BES licenses or handsets sold by BlackBerry, or their ability to monetize their QNX infotainment system and self driving tech. Same goes with HALO and biotech stocks. What does low oil have to do with the cost of healthcare treatment and the breakthrough cancer therapies they are pioneering? Or how does China prevent SPHS from developing the next blockbuster prostate drug? Why does ECA continue to drop even though they have enormous resources in natural gas? My point is, valuations don't make sense right now. And if they keep dropping, I'm buying more! /rant
    01-15-16 08:11 AM
    Same here! I wasn't convinced of the confirmed breakout after only one day in the green. I had a feeling we'd test the lows or make new ones before exiting this ugly bear market. Apparently yesterday morning's head fake wasn't enough. I have to say, the bounce is going to be a hard one (when it actually occurs) if this market keeps dropping. I just don't see how China's economy or the price of oil will affect how many BES licenses or handsets sold by BlackBerry, or their ability to monetize their QNX infotainment system and self driving tech. Same goes with HALO and biotech stocks. What does low oil have to do with the cost of healthcare treatment and the breakthrough cancer therapies they are pioneering? Or how does China prevent SPHS from developing the next blockbuster prostate drug? Why does ECA continue to drop even though they have enormous resources in natural gas? My point is, valuations don't make sense right now. And if they keep dropping, I'm buying more! /rant
    And to add to the plus side for BlackBerry, they pay bills and wages (for the most part) in Canadian dollars but recognize revenue in in USD. This drop in the dollar benefits them in a big way. But... like I said yesterday, in this market, stocks aren't trading on their own merits.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 08:17 AM
    Hi, i just saw on Google finance that BBRY has now a P/E ratio since last quarter. Is this correct?
    P/E isn't reliable until earnings per share move reliably and significantly above zero for several quarters.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 08:20 AM
    I was right. Red across the board.

01-15-16 08:40 AM
    There is actually quadruple digit losses in some indices.

01-15-16 08:43 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_20160115_094358_edit.png

Jahcure likes this.
    01-15-16 08:48 AM
    Here we go again, a collapse in the world as we know it. The problem now is that we have dropped just to yesterday's lows in most Indexes. The sell off is broad and many stocks are off their lows, looks like a head fake but is everyone nervous enough to call a bottom again? The S&P 500 yesterday dropped to 1878 which was 10 pts higher than where analysts wanted it to drop. Today, our low is only 1878 so we weren't close to bad news here until we break the 1878 and then touch 1868. Can they get there or do we rally from here on exhaustion to the down side? Look at your individual stocks to see if they are making panic lows or hitting yesterdays lows? The DOW would likely have to drop over 500 pts to get close to turn around levels.

To me, it looks like a quick exit followed by a rally later today and a close of the books for the weekend. Now if oil pops back over $ 30.00, its a bottom. Let's see how low they can take it.
    01-15-16 08:48 AM
    But Iranian oil is coming. That will drive oil prices down even more.

01-15-16 08:52 AM
    Wait a minute, let me check, OMG markets seem down this morning WOW!!
    01-15-16 08:53 AM
    We're back down in the $6's.

01-15-16 09:22 AM
    Running through the 6 with my woes
    TheBigHarvCombo, Bilaal and ZayDub like this.
    01-15-16 09:24 AM
    Dow Not even close to August flash crash low, no need to worry

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 09:35 AM
    The world is coming to an end bla bla bla...

Posted via my PRIV
    01-15-16 09:36 AM
    The world is coming to an end bla bla bla...

Posted via my PRIV
    If this is a market crash, why isn't there anything worth buying today that you couldn't have bought yesterday at the same price? We can't even get to 1868 on the S&P with all the economic data that just came out, oil just below $ 30.00/bbl and Cramer screaming sell when he is not screaming sell. Yesterday he claimed to have called the rally and today he claims to have called the sell off. Its sad that so many new investors have to listen to this. I have to wait to see if we can go lower today but so far, there isn't a stock that is causing me to race to buy it at these levels. Oil is just under $ 30.00, everyone on the planet knows more oil is coming onto the market, no one knows who will shutdown their pipeline and go off line though. No one is making money on cash NG, just hedges are pumping that product, oil is no different, if you are hedged you are pumping, if your hedge is coming off, you are shutting down. At some point, the market will get it, a lot of energy being pumped today will get shut in and then we'll have another problem to deal with, higher prices. If the Strategic Petroleum Reserve enters the markets, we are off to the races again, there are more upside surprises than the only downside information that everyone is aware of today.

Darn it, I'm here to buy SPHS again today and it's quietly moving higher. How can you find a drug company with a completed Phase III prostrate cancer drug for under $ 25 MM total market cap, and cash? The best deal on the board today. Please market, sell off hard for 10 minutes as I'm lucky to get a few thousand shares and this is boring.
    01-15-16 10:13 AM
    It feels bottomish to me today, but think the fx markets will be the tell. Expect choppiness.

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE, Mr BBRY and bungaboy like this.
    01-15-16 10:26 AM
    BBRY isn't finding support at $7 this time.

01-15-16 10:32 AM

Darn it, I'm here to buy SPHS again today and it's quietly moving higher. How can you find a drug company with a completed Phase III prostrate cancer drug for under $ 25 MM total market cap, and cash? The best deal on the board today. Please market, sell off hard for 10 minutes as I'm lucky to get a few thousand shares and this is boring.
    Dammit Morgan... I'm doing the same and now I have to compete with you on the buy side to fill my order??? LOL
    morganplus8, 3MIKE, bbjdog and 6 others like this.
    01-15-16 10:43 AM
    Here's something to change our minds from...

Videos taken with the PRIV

bbjdog likes this.
    01-15-16 10:57 AM
106,410 ... 37983799380038013802 ...