View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.66%
  • No

413 37.34%
    If this drop continues, we'll run into a death cross.
    Attachment 387300

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    What drop?

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    3MIKE likes this.
    01-11-16 09:13 AM
    Bear raid because of the market.

01-11-16 09:14 AM
    On the right

01-11-16 09:15 AM
    If this drop continues, we'll run into a death cross.
    Won't. I'm back.
    Maybe you should leave me the graph things
    Attachment 387302
    01-11-16 09:17 AM
    Won't. I'm back.
    Attachment 387302
    Even if we do, I has nothing to do with BBRY. It's all the market bears.

01-11-16 09:22 AM
    Won't. I'm back.
    Attachment 387302
    Good laugh!

My SF indicator has not triggered any signals yet!

01-11-16 09:24 AM
    My SF indicator has not triggered any signals yet!
    Something's wrong with your modeling
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-capture.png

Edit : oh, well, you stole my Mojo !!!

P.S : of course this is nothing but a recurring joke. No one should take this seriously.
    01-11-16 09:26 AM
    Whot, what, whoooooat ?!?
    Did I miss your welcome package ?

! WELCOME !

SF
    LMAO!

I thought you were going to give the new guest the whole package! You know the red carpet treatment. Well maybe next time.

P.S. Sorry about stealing your MOJO, I will give it back. Maybe the Indicator needs a little adjustments.

Last edited by bbjdog; 01-11-16 at 09:43 AM.
    Superfly_FR and 3MIKE like this.
    01-11-16 09:31 AM
    Be greedy when others are fearful

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    01-11-16 09:36 AM
    OT

Good morning gang... anyone want to chime in on HALO? I'm so tempted to add another block at these prices after another tumble. Any thought Morgan? I bought some TGTX late last week but it looks like I didn't catch the bottom of that one either.

Also hate seeing AAPL hold and gain some while BBRY is losing ground but I'm thinking that a bit of strength in AAPL might not be a bad sign at this point and may indicate some value hunters emerging from the woodwork.
    Mr BBRY, 3MIKE and bbjdog like this.
    01-11-16 10:25 AM
    OT

Also hate seeing AAPL hold and gain some while BBRY is losing ground but I'm thinking that a bit of strength in AAPL might not be a bad sign at this point and may indicate some value hunters emerging from the woodwork.
    I know. AAPL runs into all this bad news and they gain. BBRY encounters much good news yet it falls. The stock market has a mind of its own.

OlympusMons and CDM76 like this.
    01-11-16 10:42 AM
    It appears we have a double bottom today. Does that mean the same as a double top?
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_20160111_114743.png

01-11-16 10:48 AM
    OT

Good morning gang... anyone want to chime in on HALO? I'm so tempted to add another block at these prices after another tumble. Any thought Morgan? I bought some TGTX late last week but it looks like I didn't catch the bottom of that one either.

We'll address them all quickly:

HALO - This is the second time in a few months that the stock has dropped when the company states they are going to increase their spend rate (Now $ 185 - $ 200 MM). For some strange reason, the market is scared off with higher spending and HALO is doing it with debt financing. Now to be sure, we are in a bear market in biotech with the IBB Index down to 290 but that is because of the general market tanking and profits are taken by Funds holding gains in biotech too (5-year/60% gains). Watch the IBB Index and not the stocks to see when we could be hitting a bottom, i.e. the RSI for IBB which is currently oversold at 27.00 at this moment. I personally like that they feel they can spend hard on their pipeline and get more done sooner. How is this a negative?

AAPL - Looks like a train wreck but you don't want it to collapse so if it can find some footing here, that's good for the whole market. Their subscriber base is growing and that is why it is holding right now. In addition, if you are a Fund the last thing you want to do is encourage the selling of the stock you are trying to get out off. Stock holders wanting to get out are better off supporting the share price on the way down. Hopefully AAPL will shore up the thinking in the general market making it safe to buy again.

BBRY - If you are a Fund, held a profit in BBRY well above $ 9.00/shr, you can afford to sell it down to an oversold level. Your average sale price is what matters not today's low price. This is why the stock tends to over shoot its support when the market is collapsing. Nothing is safe when the market wants to go down and margin calls are coming in.

The DOW Jones - It is trying to take a stand here, blaming our market problems on China is just plain silly, blaming it on energy is equally silly but the trend is your friend and big money knows many are caught long so we are getting punished for not being out sooner. All of this will end as China has no effect on our ability to create jobs and maintain our status here. China will sort things out and disappear for a few more months and energy will figure out that everyone is net short the commodity and suddenly that will be the wrong direction too. If you are really brave you can find some huge bargains in all of this hype. GL
    01-11-16 11:06 AM
    I dunno why this song popped in my head this morning!!

Mix - The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go*:
    Superfly_FR, bbjdog and bungaboy like this.
    01-11-16 11:14 AM
    Morgan... Thank you as always for your in depth and well thought out reply. You're definitely right about most of these stock hitting stop losses at these levels. No sector seems to be spared (except maybe the shiny yellow metal people).

I've got to figure out which one has better upside at this point...BBRY or HALO to see which one to go overweight in.
    3MIKE, Corbu, bbjdog and 4 others like this.
    01-11-16 11:23 AM
    Somebody should tell BlackBerry that it's not BlackOil. Lol

And that's how the market goes.

P.S. Thanks Mrogan! Cheers!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_20160111_124616.jpg

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_20160111_124546.jpg

01-11-16 11:56 AM
    Morgan... Thank you as always for your in depth and well thought out reply. You're definitely right about most of these stock hitting stop losses at these levels. No sector seems to be spared (except maybe the shiny yellow metal people).

I've got to figure out which one has better upside at this point...BBRY or HALO to see which one to go overweight in.
    Just to add to my comments, it looks like the DOW wants to go it on its own now so maybe we are seeing a bottom in this sell-off. The IBB is at 290 and testing that level again as it has several times and BBRY is at 34 now on the RSI too. HALO is at 24 and below its prior stock price levels when the IBB Index hit this level in the recent past. We can say that news is driving HALO, their spend rate is enormous .............. with BBRY, it is momentum driving the stock down at the moment. As soon as you know a bottom is in, you can act. With most stocks now at over-sold levels you can buy a basket of them. If oil would reverse, and some short covering kicks in, the market could be setting up for a tradeable bottom here. This looks like the case now so you just need to take a deep breath and buy something here. I like the idea of buying BBRY again, I still haven't pulled the trigger yet but it is down for simply going too high recently giving Funds an average profit on the trade. All of todays trade looks like we are trying to establish a bottom here as sloppy as it is. I'm still staring at BBRY and ECA for a purchase but I haven't placed an order just yet.
    01-11-16 12:23 PM
    Just to add to my comments, it looks like the DOW wants to go it on its own now so maybe we are seeing a bottom in this sell-off. The IBB is at 290 and testing that level again as it has several times and BBRY is at 34 now on the RSI too. HALO is at 24 and below its prior stock price levels when the IBB Index hit this level in the recent past. We can say that news is driving HALO, their spend rate is enormous .............. with BBRY, it is momentum driving the stock down at the moment. As soon as you know a bottom is in, you can act. With most stocks now at over-sold levels you can buy a basket of them. If oil would reverse, and some short covering kicks in, the market could be setting up for a tradeable bottom here. This looks like the case now so you just need to take a deep breath and buy something here. I like the idea of buying BBRY again, I still haven't pulled the trigger yet but it is down for simply going too high recently giving Funds an average profit on the trade. All of todays trade looks like we are trying to establish a bottom here as sloppy as it is. I'm still staring at BBRY and ECA for a purchase but I haven't placed an order just yet.
    About 20 minutes ago I place orders and bought BBRY, ECA and HALO and feel that the DOW Jones really is oversold here and just doesn't want to go lower. Don't think for a moment that I know where the bottom is in all of this, or that I called it now, I just like what I'm seeing for my risk tolerance and went in. GL
    01-11-16 01:17 PM
    7.39... there seems to be no bottom.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_20160111_145201.png

01-11-16 01:54 PM
    It all started with that Wells Fargo note. Me being my usual self thinks that somebody knows something that I don't (yet).. Obviously, I hope I'm wrong.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    01-11-16 01:58 PM
    7.39... there seems to be no bottom.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160111_145201.png 
Views:	658 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	387347

Oh yes there is, just ask this man!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-stock-photo-strange-naked-man-pool-237425917.jpg
    3MIKE likes this.
    01-11-16 02:06 PM

Name:	stock-photo-strange-naked-man-at-the-pool-237425917.jpg 
Views:	709 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	387351

01-11-16 02:09 PM

Name:	stock-photo-strange-naked-man-at-the-pool-237425917.jpg 
Views:	709 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	387351
    Hmm... I wonder if this is the apparel of choice for Scottsmen in the tropics. In which case, I'd be afraid to see what happens when they dive in.
    morganplus8, bbjdog, 3MIKE and 1 others like this.
    01-11-16 02:09 PM
    Hmm... I wonder if this is the apparel of choice for Scottsmen in the tropics. In which case, I'd be afraid to see what happens when they dive in.
    Laughing again at a phone, don't I look stupid!

I guess its what they call bottoms up! Lol

3MIKE likes this.
    01-11-16 02:16 PM
    All my biotech are screwed. I am screwed. I am going to take a huge load of ambien. Wake me up when the nightmare is over.
    01-11-16 02:22 PM
105,478 ... 37913792379337943795 ...