View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Thank you, Professor Morgan! I think that one post helped me to understand things better than entire college semesters back in my day. Not to mention the constant wealth of information you post in this thread (as well as some other seasoned vets in here). The "Thanks" button is still broken, so let this post account for the 483 other "Thanks" I owe you. We are all privileged to learn from you.
    I don't need any thanks for my rants my friend! I just have to get a few points across as the media tends to distort things almost every day. For instance, if you know the Government of China supports their stock market then last nights rally means nothing to us. For all we know, they stepped in and turned it positive to end the media nonsense around the world. We know they want a lower currency, they also carry debt, they also own a huge amount of US debt and they want a piece of the Hong Kong business environment on their mainland as well. They might/could have manufactured yet another stock market comeback last night so its impact on our market is nil today. America needs to deal with our own problems and stop blaming everything on other countries when they are so transparent about their activities. Now we are in this mess with major US companies broken in turns of their stock pricing and support. A great amount of damage for nothing. GL
    01-08-16 10:22 AM
    01-08-16 10:26 AM
    Looking like another day on the sidelines for me. I'm sure glad I have a rule of no trading within the first 15 minutes at a minimum. There were a lot of attractive trades to start the day but the overall market had absolutely no follow through. Ugh.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 10:27 AM
    Bb10???

"While we continue to invest in BlackBerry 10 in 2016, we will also develop another Android-based phone. We�ll share more details about our roadmap when we�re ready."

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2016/01/...0-at-ces-2016/

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Last edited by bbjdog; 01-08-16 at 10:47 AM.
    01-08-16 10:31 AM
    I guess they don't know what they're doing.

 Priv... cue the comeback! 
    01-08-16 10:35 AM
    OT follow-up
    Got my coffee shipped today

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    As an italian guy, I really appreciate your passion for coffee
    P.s. On a serious note..Dunno how reliable this article is, still:

"..today let�s focus in on BlackBerry Limited (BBRY - Analyst Report) as this stock is looking especially impressive right now.." See more at: http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/2031....O57zsREo.dpuf

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 10:36 AM
    Bb10???

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2016/01/...0-at-ces-2016/

This tell me that Priv is doing as per expectations.

Posted Via blackberry passport.
    01-08-16 10:46 AM
    This tell me that Priv is doing as per expectations.

Posted Via blackberry passport.
    Great mind! As you were posting, I was adding a quote from the article on my last post. Cheers!

"While we continue to invest in BlackBerry 10 in 2016, we will also develop another Android-based phone. We�ll share more details about our roadmap when we�re ready."

sidhuk, bungaboy, Corbu and 3 others like this.
    01-08-16 10:48 AM
    Great mind! As you were posting, I was adding a quote from the article on my last post. Cheers!

"When we're ready" sure they've been saying that for years, with little to no follow through. In today's business age, the lack of transparency from them will kill them. They try to build up hype with these types of statements, yet fall short when they deliver, with nothing really new to show for it. Disappointing to say the least.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 10:56 AM
    Ok... day ain't done just yet. Lol. Will I ever learn?!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 11:01 AM
    "When we're ready" sure they've been saying that for years, with little to no follow through. In today's business age, the lack of transparency from them will kill them. They try to build up hype with these types of statements, yet fall short when they deliver, with nothing really new to show for it. Disappointing to say the least.

Posted via CB10
    Hey, good points, I'm writing a book about Apple and sure could use this quote, would you mind? Thanks
    01-08-16 11:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    I thank you for your negative thought and the quote "when we're ready" and not when anyone else wants it!
    morganplus8, Corbu, sidhuk and 4 others like this.
    01-08-16 11:03 AM
    Anyone know why BBRY is being shredded? All I've heard is good news...

01-08-16 11:04 AM
    I bet (and hope) "When we're ready" will be 7 weeks from now... At MWC.
    01-08-16 11:05 AM
    I bet (and hope) "When we're ready" will be 7 weeks from now... At MWC.
    I also hope so (for selfish reasons only, SP)... but would rather they wait a long while before releasing the new phone.
    sidhuk, bungaboy, Corbu and 1 others like this.
    01-08-16 11:10 AM
    Anyone know why BBRY is being shredded? All I've heard is good news...

Because the entire market is. The entire world for that matter.

Hang tight, could be a while recovering.
    sidhuk, La Emperor, 3MIKE and 2 others like this.
    01-08-16 11:11 AM
    They waited until now to announce that they will not market a bb10 phone this year. I interpret this as being an indicator of average sales of the Priv. They prefer to wait for next year to see if those sales will ramp up enough to support bb10. So yeah they must be somewhere near the 5 million phones a year mark but not much above.
    01-08-16 11:22 AM
    Because the entire market is. The entire world for that matter.

Hang tight, could be a while recovering.
    You cant be serious? LMAO
    3MIKE likes this.
    01-08-16 11:27 AM
    It's rare that one would interpret a 9 cent fluctuation as "shredding"... now, 9 dollars....that's a different story.

you've been made privy to my thoughts.
    01-08-16 11:28 AM
    They waited until now to announce that they will not market a bb10 phone this year. I interpret this as being an indicator of average sales of the Priv. They prefer to wait for next year to see if those sales will ramp up enough to support bb10. So yeah they must be somewhere near the 5 million phones a year mark but not much above.
    IMO, if priv not doing good (contributing to 5million hand sets combined with bb10, a year) the hard ware division to be killed. But i have heard from the CEO that Priv is doing fine. other wise they would not have produced more for to expand in 31 countries IMO.
    La Emperor, 3MIKE and theRock1975 like this.
    01-08-16 11:31 AM
    It's rare that one would interpret a 9 cent fluctuation as "shredding"... now, 9 dollars....that's a different story.

hahahahahaha,
    we finally took the bait. it is hard to resist, isnt it?
    01-08-16 11:32 AM
    hahahahahaha,
    we finally took the bait. it is hard to resist, isnt it?
    You know what they say....if you suc at fishing for real fish....might as well trol* the interwebs. Lol

La Emperor, sidhuk, 3MIKE and 1 others like this.
    01-08-16 11:36 AM
    Hey, good points, I'm writing a book about Apple and sure could use this quote, would you mind? Thanks
    Definitely, I'd be honoured.

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, 3MIKE, CDM76 and 1 others like this.
    01-08-16 11:37 AM
    I also hope so (for selfish reasons only, SP)... but would rather they wait a long while before releasing the new phone.
    Indeed. How about this: announced at MWC and made available around Fall, just like they did for the Priv?
    sidhuk, 3MIKE and rarsen like this.
    01-08-16 11:48 AM
    Hey gents, I want to say that I ordered my BlackBerry PRIV on the 6th in the evening and received it the next day afternoon. (Canada)
    I ordered it through BlackBerry shop and the delivery time is impressive. As I know some of you here here had bad experience.

#BBFactCheck
    01-08-16 12:03 PM
113,256 ... 37863787378837893790 ...