View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.66%
  • No

413 37.34%
    I'd like to rescind my first "Whoa" and replace it with this WHHHOOOAAAAA!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-bbry-1d-chart-12.10.15-2-.png
    12-10-15 12:19 PM
    Is she really going for $8 today? I think I need to get a beer and sit back to watch this!

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 12:23 PM
    Could it be my KT Tunstall energy?

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY, rarsen and 3MIKE like this.
    12-10-15 12:23 PM
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_20151210_132735.png

'it all started with the  Priv...'
    12-10-15 12:28 PM
    12-10-15 12:28 PM
    Wow, this is insane.

Maybe the whole world just simultaneously came to their senses?
    Mr BBRY, bungaboy, ZayDub and 2 others like this.
    12-10-15 12:29 PM
    Guess it's recovering from yesterday's crash... and then some

I'd like to rescind my first "Whoa" and replace it with this WHHHOOOAAAAA!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY 1D Chart - 12.10.15 (2).PNG 
Views:	754 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	383862
    This is the second post I see today after coming on to see the thread. *bulge eyes* "WTF?????!!!!!" I posted yesterday "be greedy when others are fearful"....as that is just what I had done with some March calls....what the heck is going on? I expected it to slowly climb back to $7.80 ish and wait for the ER numbers.
    sidhuk, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 3 others like this.
    TSLA is 30 billion market cap now. Should the partnership like this make QNX auto alone worth of billions ?

Presented to you by real phone - Passport
    I liked everything about the picture except for her choice in fruit...

But once we hit USD$100, you can still invite her to the party.
    I will buy her the flagship BB at the time and give it to her as a present for attending. Gorgeous girl.
    Corbu and 3MIKE like this.
    12-10-15 12:31 PM
    Is she really going for $8 today?
    Ba da boom! The next question is do we advance from here or just hold for Friday opex?

Next week's $8 calls are up 176%
    Last edited by W Hoa; 12-10-15 at 12:47 PM.
    There it is! 8!!
    There is no way this is some TA magic, right? There has to be some good news out there. I'm just surprised nothing has hit the wire yet. And I swear it better not be some ridiculous buyout rumor again or else I'm throwing my computer monitor!!!

Oh and by the way...... $8
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-bbry-1d-chart-12.10.15-3-.png
    There goes $8. Wow! The strength here is crazy.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 12:33 PM
    $8!!!!!!!!!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_20151210_133122.png

12-10-15 12:33 PM
    Chartist and level IIs....what are you guys seeing now? $8.06 top. Is it basing for another leg up just below $8?
    12-10-15 12:45 PM
    Anyone printing the infamous "jinx" will receive a permanent ban

obvioulsy, not (for newcomers)
    Such unfamiliar territory pour moi!
    12-10-15 12:45 PM
    There is no way this is some TA magic, right? There has to be some good news out there. I'm just surprised nothing has hit the wire yet. And I swear it better not be some ridiculous buyout rumor again or else I'm throwing my computer monitor!!!

Oh and by the way...... $8
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY 1D Chart - 12.10.15 (3).PNG 
Views:	609 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	383868
    You me and the rest of the thread will throw out our computer! lol
    12-10-15 12:46 PM
    When the CIOs meet the street ?
    Notable Stocks to Track: BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY), Pulte Group, Inc. (NYSE:PHM), EOG Resources Inc (NYSE:EOG) | Stocks Newswire
    Forrester Research also noted in the report that, “BlackBerry looks like a very different company recently than it did a few years ago – and that’s a good thing for customers. BES has become a truly cross-platform solution without leaving behind the commitment to security that entrenched it in the enterprise. The acquisitions of AtHoc, WatchDox, and, most recently, Good Technology show a clear commitment to assisting customers with secure collaboration, communication, and application development.”
    spike12, W Hoa, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    12-10-15 12:49 PM
    Let's see if the next leg breaks the $8.00 mark for good?

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-10-15 12:52 PM
    And then I just launch Google Play and...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_20151210_195118.png

Posted via CB10
    bbjdog, sidhuk, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    12-10-15 12:52 PM
    OT: Could this explain the big rise? . . .

Senior police officer accused of calling 11 prostitutes on shift

Inspector Lee Lyons, of Sussex Police, is alleged to have made a series of calls and sent a number of text messages from his police BlackBerry.

Senior police officer accused of calling 11 prostitutes on shift - Telegraph

By Telegraph Reporter
    1:00AM GMT 10 Dec 2015

A senior police officer faces a public misconduct hearing next week over allegations that he contacted prostitutes while on duty.

Inspector Lee Lyons, of Sussex Police, is alleged to have arranged a location and fee for "Natalie's" services for after he had finished his shift.

At the time of making and receiving the series of calls and text messages on his police BlackBerry, he was working as a critical incident inspector, it is claimed.

He is also alleged to have used his personal phone at work to make 23 calls to 11 prostitutes in just over an hour on one day alone, July 23 last year.

Mr Lyons, who has been suspended from his Hastings-based role, is also accused of passing confidential information to journalists.

In one incident he is accused of having contacted a BBC producer via WhatsApp on March 27 last year revealing a number of police officer suspensions at Hastings, including one for alleged bullying and one for misuse of a Taser.

The following day, he is alleged to have contacted her again via WhatsApp and said: "One of the new suspended officers is my mate. Looks like he is losing his job...He has been a c**k...Sleeved a job...And the victim then got a shoeing."

He is also claimed to have sent a number of sensitive and restricted documents from his Sussex Police email account to his personal account.

Lyons faces allegations that his conduct amounted to a breach of standards of professional behaviour.
    12-10-15 12:55 PM
    OT: Could this explain the big rise? . . .

Senior police officer accused of calling 11 prostitutes on shift

Inspector Lee Lyons, of Sussex Police, is alleged to have made a series of calls and sent a number of text messages from his police BlackBerry.

Senior police officer accused of calling 11 prostitutes on shift - Telegraph

By Telegraph Reporter
    1:00AM GMT 10 Dec 2015

A senior police officer faces a public misconduct hearing next week over allegations that he contacted prostitutes while on duty.

Inspector Lee Lyons, of Sussex Police, is alleged to have arranged a location and fee for "Natalie's" services for after he had finished his shift.

At the time of making and receiving the series of calls and text messages on his police BlackBerry, he was working as a critical incident inspector, it is claimed.

He is also alleged to have used his personal phone at work to make 23 calls to 11 prostitutes in just over an hour on one day alone, July 23 last year.

Mr Lyons, who has been suspended from his Hastings-based role, is also accused of passing confidential information to journalists.

In one incident he is accused of having contacted a BBC producer via WhatsApp on March 27 last year revealing a number of police officer suspensions at Hastings, including one for alleged bullying and one for misuse of a Taser.

The following day, he is alleged to have contacted her again via WhatsApp and said: "One of the new suspended officers is my mate. Looks like he is losing his job...He has been a c**k...Sleeved a job...And the victim then got a shoeing."

He is also claimed to have sent a number of sensitive and restricted documents from his Sussex Police email account to his personal account.

Lyons faces allegations that his conduct amounted to a breach of standards of professional behaviour.
    He should have messaged via bbm and then use the retract or time feature to hide all traces of contact. but nope, he went and used whatsapp lol

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 01:00 PM
    Chartist and level IIs....what are you guys seeing now? $8.06 top. Is it basing for another leg up just below $8?
    We are at the third highest close in almost 6 months so we are bullish. In the last 15 minutes the bid/ask went neutral meaning that there is a balance of stock available at this price range. We also have 2 hours of trading left so we could see another wave hit soon. A close above the recent closing high of $ 8.08/shr would be very bullish as would the resulting nominal new day highs. Fun to watch and no reason to walk away from the trade so far. I'm noticing now that the bid size is moving back up again so another rally looks likely.
    bbjdog, bungaboy, W Hoa and 9 others like this.
    12-10-15 01:01 PM
106,079 ... 37203721372237233724 ...