View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Marty joining in on the action...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-12139786_1718136771741692_1201301074_n.jpg

TV billboard in Times Square...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-12105256_478016179037292_1095441885_n.jpg
    11-18-15 09:39 AM
    Thanks as always, Morgan!

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    11-18-15 09:47 AM
    Who is she again?

Presented to you by real phone - Passport

Xenia Tchoumitcheva
    Xenia Tchoumitcheva official international website | Celebrity Switzerland's Swiss supermodel
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenia_Tchoumitcheva
    11-18-15 09:59 AM
    Thanks as always, Morgan!

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    No need to thank a fellow shareholder! If you go to StockCharts.com - Simply the Web's Best Financial Charts type in HALO and open it up by using Portrait, you will see that the 50-dma and the 200-dma are default indicators for the stock, now go below that and open up Bollinger Bands and sit back and stare at the chart. With those three indicators you will see the story on HALO today, it gapped above its 50-dma, it also moved above its center line on the Bollinger Bands turning it into a bullish trade. It then ran for the roses and hit its 200-dma all in one morning so you know we are bullish again. Prior to today, we languished just below the 50-dma because the company dared to spend more money developing its pipeline, what a terrible thing for them to do! Now that those stupid investors are gone, the stock can go higher. Just continue to watch HALO daily with that chart and try looking at BBRY and others as well. Good luck!
    11-18-15 10:06 AM
    11-18-15 10:16 AM
    Seems like a good day so far...
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-untitled.png
    11-18-15 10:18 AM
    11-18-15 10:26 AM
    OT:
    Paris attacks: Silicon Valley in crosshairs over encryption - BBC News
    But on Instagram, Pavel made his feelings on the Paris attacks clear.
    "I think the French government is as responsible as IS... for this, because it is their policies and carelessness which eventually led to the tragedy," he said.
    "They take money away from hardworking people of France with outrageously high taxes and spend them on waging useless wars in the Middle East and on creating parasitic social paradise for North African immigrants."
    As my status goes, I'm not allowed to share with you my thoughts in plain words.
    I believe you may think you guess them.
    Oh, no. You don't.
    Make them worse, vindicative and rude by a factor of 10. Minimum.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-18-15 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Removed the political part. Useless. Also the WSJ link, not involved. I'm so pi...d I made 1 typo per word here ... sry
    Corbu, morganplus8, rarsen and 7 others like this.
    11-18-15 10:35 AM
    Seems like she is advertising for Carphone Warehouse!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-xenia-insta.png
    11-18-15 10:50 AM
    OT:
    Citigroup initiates coverage on Halozyme with $25 target
    Halozyme Therapeutics Coverage Initiated at Citigroup Inc. (HALO) | Voice Chronicle
    11-18-15 11:16 AM
    Now that is one F-I-N-E mama-jamma slinky BEOTCH!

... oh, and the model gets a pass to.

Nothing to contribute this time fellas. Just wanted to crash in to say hi, and I hope to be a better contributor closer to the holidays.

PS - I have checked out many Telus stores when on breaks, and they are consistently out of stock so at least the demand seems to be there.
    Also, Judging by the sticky smudgy Privs on display, it looks to be the most popular of the display models, incl. Sammy.

Later guys!
    11-18-15 12:33 PM
    11-18-15 01:12 PM
    For our Russian-speaking friends...

11-18-15 01:32 PM
    More than 7.63 on the bell would be great
    11-18-15 02:17 PM
    Oh brother....BlackBerry is dead meat because of failing device sales. Services are mostly insignificant to the bottom line.

HOWEVER

The biggest device dependent company out there................

Apple Stock Can Rise 40% Amid Big Shift to Services
    Goldman Sachs’ “Conviction Buy” rating is based on investors wrongly valuing Apple as a hardware stock.

http://www.barrons.com/articles/appl...rrons&ru=yahoo
    11-18-15 02:29 PM
    11-18-15 02:39 PM
    Can you imagine once keyboard become trendy and new cool thing around the world and Apple is forced to license Keyboard from BlackBerry for $50 on each iPhone with keyboard? Sky is the limit, folks!

11-18-15 02:55 PM
    But hey, they could simply buy blackberry in order to do that. And get the keyboard patents.... and they are notorious for overpaying
    11-18-15 03:16 PM
    But hey, they could simply buy blackberry in order to do that. And get the keyboard patents.... and they are notorious for overpaying
    Unless they send us to $100 party!

huwit, sidhuk, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    11-18-15 03:21 PM
    OT head scratcher....

KBIO announced after close on Friday that it was winding down operations. Opened down Monday to $0.44, go figure, but then rallied from there. Closed today at $2.07 but in AH trading, it is currently at $10.41 after peaking at $11.75. I'm confused.

EDIT - Apparently Martin Shkreli grabbed a ton of shares.
    - Now over $14.... peak of $16.88
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 11-18-15 at 04:36 PM.
    sidhuk, morganplus8, Corbu and 7 others like this.
    11-18-15 04:06 PM
    OT - NYSE Kills 'Land Mine' Order Type Some Blame for August Mayhem

The New York Stock Exchange is eliminating an order type that investors including BlackRock Inc. blame for exacerbating extreme share-price swings on Aug. 24.

Stop orders -- or instructions to immediately trade once a stock hits a certain price, even if the price is far worse than the one on the order -- will no longer be available starting on Feb. 26, NYSE said this week.

In the past six months, fewer than 0.3 percent of orders on NYSE were stop orders. NYSE is also discontinuing a type of order called "good-till-canceled" that remain active until an investor decides to cancel it or the trade has been executed, the exchange said in its notification this week.
    NYSE Kills Land Mine Order Type Some Blame for August Mayhem - Bloomberg Business
    11-18-15 04:38 PM
    Saw this ad today. I think somebody said this exact same thing on this thread! Are we BlackBerry's marketing department?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20151118_141523.png

Either way, I love it!
    11-18-15 04:55 PM
    OT head scratcher....
    Largest institutional holder of BBRY - Primecap
    Largest institutional holder of KBIO - Primecap

Fifth largest institutional holder of BBRY - RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC
    Second largest institutional holder of KBIO - RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC
    huwit, Mr BBRY, sidhuk and 10 others like this.
    11-18-15 05:00 PM

Me likes, me likes a lot
    3MIKE likes this.
    11-18-15 05:04 PM

OT (cont'd): Renaissance Technologies...

I know I mentioned it the other day based on familiarity, but after some research, this is quite an intriguing organization. It's very interesting that a firm that operates on systematic trading has such interest in BBRY. Fundamentally, I don't need to be convinced of the potential in BBRY, but it's nice to know we have one of the biggest proponents of technical trading on our side too!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_Technologies

I think this quote sums up why most of us here see such deep value in BlackBerry...

It is a widely held belief within Renaissance that the herdlike mentality among business school graduates is to blame for poor investor returns
    11-18-15 05:17 PM
113,250 ... 36923693369436953696 ...