View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Absolutely insane.

Stock may not be up, but calls are flying.
    Can someone translate this for someone that understands the very basics of the stock market and basic finance and what-not?
    03-14-13 09:21 AM
    Hehe perfect zig zag

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930
    03-14-13 09:21 AM
    hi morgan,

whats the reason for the sell off in the morning? would have thought it would gap up quite a bit no?
    Relax! We are having another perfect day here, we dropped to test support first thing this morning at my $ 15.30/shr target, that's when you buy the stock, we rallied to a new high immediately which is very bullish and now we are absorbing some stock. There's an excellent chance that we will close positive in these conditions as there is little resistance all the way to $ 17.18/shr. Yesterday I called for the exact same pattern and today it is no different. We had to test support, confirm the breakout and so far we are doing just fine. The bulls are in control of the stock and they will drive it higher when they are ready. Any positive close today would drive another nail in the short coffin. I'm telling you, we could hit $ 17.00/shr in 20 mins if they wanted to do that. The confirmation of the breakout is all but complete already today.

Investors need to understand that the news is terrific here but there is billions at state on this rally, it takes time and volume to beat down the attacks and we are winning this battle big time. Don't expect big gains when you know this os like a game of chess, slow moving and deliberate. The shorts need to feel the pain here. Two weeks to get to 52 week highs.

I still maintain that those 1,000,000 are Enterprise related with plenty of value-added fees.
    03-14-13 09:22 AM
    this is becoming like a big game, buy on the dips, 2x already when I bought in the 15.4xx.
    Get used to it and take advantage of this type market all year long. There are still other devices to be introduced this year and we can play this all year long.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    03-14-13 09:22 AM
    Get used to it and take advantage of this type market all year long. There are still other devices to be introduced this year and we can play this all year long.
    Oh I'm not complaining. This is almost so transparent I can see it happening before it happens. Almost predictable to the point, which is good!
    03-14-13 09:27 AM
    SNIP
    I still maintain that those 1,000,000 are Enterprise related with plenty of value-added fees.
    This would be a short's biggest nightmare. They couldn't spin that any other way....
    morganplus8 likes this.
    03-14-13 09:28 AM
    thanks morgan for the insight as always.

any other stocks you are trading now? any other good buys you are watching?

i read a lot through seeking alpha and technical charts however yours and your reasoning is always best.

thanks again.
    03-14-13 09:33 AM
    It is going down - Head-and-Shoulders. If bulls will not keep it then it will be short down to the ground with arrival of S4.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    03-14-13 09:36 AM
    Since we are just speculating ...how about Lenovo ordering 1000000 to sell in its 7000 stores.
    Been hearing people talk about this. How posible is that? It was odd that BB said partner and not say a carrier name. what are other peoples thoughts or has this been talked here to death?
    03-14-13 09:36 AM
    If indeed it was AT&T who did the big purchase, do you think Verizon would just sit on their laurels and watch a competitor gets a huge headstart? How about T-Mobile? I'm sure any of the two could pre-order at least 250,000 units.
    Oh the nightmare is just beginning...

This would be a short's biggest nightmare. They couldn't spin that any other way....
    03-14-13 09:38 AM
    Been hearing people talk about this. How posible is that? It was odd that BB said partner and not say a carrier name. what are other peoples thoughts or has this been talked here to death?
    Blackberry said "established" partner. To me that sounds like someone they've worked with in the past. I don't think they've ever sold phones to lenovo before.
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    03-14-13 09:42 AM
    just recieved my Verizon pre order email yaaaa baby. White z10 it is
    Lol we're going to hit avg volume before noon.
    just recieved my Verizon pre order email yaaaa baby. White z10 it is
    You won't be disappointed. I hope a 3rd party starts making battery doors for cheap. I think the white z10 with a rubberized red back would be awesome.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 09:43 AM
    BlackBerry is climbing that wall of worry, just sit back and enjoy the show.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 09:46 AM
    Everytime we bounce off of $15.4x we're solidifying our resistance. This is like a great ping pong match going back and forth.
    bungaboy and morganplus8 like this.
    03-14-13 09:48 AM
    Picked up some more @ 15.49 - putting my money where my $17 EOW belief is - here's hoping those analyst upgrades and TMO announcement are coming on schedule
    m0de25 and bungaboy like this.
    03-14-13 09:49 AM
    Lol we're going to hit avg volume before noon.
    i'm loving it!

we are testing the resistances nicely, and i think we can close green. If we close red, it just means ill pick up some more shares
    morganplus8 likes this.
    03-14-13 09:51 AM
    If indeed it was AT&T who did the big purchase, do you think Verizon would just sit on their laurels and watch a competitor gets a huge headstart? How about T-Mobile? I'm sure any of the two could pre-order at least 250,000 units.
    Oh the nightmare is just beginning...
    In the US I think most consumers tend to stay with their current carrier. Any family plan member is tied to them by various contracts and different renewal cycles. They get you coming and going. Both AT&T and Verizon will have to sell millions of BB10 devices for it to be a US success. Each will order what they think they need. A 1M phone block order is impressive if it was one of them, but not dispositive of whether or not BB10 will be success. If it is a reload on the Z10 and taking some Q10's too, then its not a huge thing at all and should have been expected. If it is not a carrier as M+8 suspects them it is GREAT news. Here's hoping.
    03-14-13 09:53 AM
    Looks like a week today is the official release of BB10 in the US.

BlackBerryOS.com - BlackBerry 10 U.S. Launch Event Happening On Thursday, March 21st
    Hmmm..... should I double down again today? Hmmm.........
    When's the galaxy event again and is there a live stream?
    03-14-13 10:03 AM
    When's the galaxy event again and is there a live stream?

7 pm eastern
    03-14-13 10:05 AM
    Sounds like a big craps table in here lol

BlackistheBerry likes this.
    03-14-13 10:05 AM
    Sounds like a big craps table in here lol

haha
    03-14-13 10:09 AM
113,250 ... 367368369370371 ...