View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

694 62.52%
  • No

416 37.48%
    >160 posts later...

So, you are advocating that high taxes justifies doing whatever it takes to avoid paying any? As a citizen of society, we entered into an agreement in which we pay taxes to maintain certain infrastructures to ensure safety, order, logistics, judicial systems, education, etc., which are absolutely necessary for the functioning of any business. And you think that it's okay to take those benefits, but refusing to pay for them?

Posted via CB10
    If you'd like to term it advocating, I'm fine with that. US corporate tax law is absurdly complex and extremely high. It does nothing to promote business. The only way companies making widgets can compete on anything close to an even keel with foreign firms, is to take full advantage of the loopholes provided to them. I in no way advocate breaking the law, but I do appreciate them doing all they can within the law. I'm a strong supporter of the fairtax proposal. It's a rational solution to our current system, that does nothing to encourage success.

As for the infrastructure, most of it is local. Companies either pay those taxes, or are provided privileges for locating their offices/manufacturing in a town, because the city/county realize the benefits of an employment base. The people paying payroll taxes and spending money in the community are who ultimately support the infrastructure. Businesses should provide jobs. That's where the vast majority federal revenue comes from.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-policybasics-taxrevenues-f1_rev3-11-15.png

If companies didn't have a heavy tax burden, and instead were allowed to flourish, unemployment would plummet, the pay scale would rise, and total revenue to the government would increase.

Sorry to hear that you have been struggling with the concept of investing in a company whose products you love. The two are separate entities in my mine, in the one case, you buy their products because you think they are truly the best out there today, on the other hand, you trade the stock because you are driven to "beat" the market. It is the CEO and his employees who are there to "create value" in any company, not the shareholder. I would think that if you took a pole asking "how many of you still hold the same BBRY shares that you owned 3 years ago?" or, "how many of you went from one investment to more than just BBRY?" or "how many of you think that the market manipulates stock prices in the short-term and have since adopted the sell when it is too high and buy when no one wants it theory?" ............... I think you would be surprised at the response.

I have promoted trading the stock, I politely tell everyone that rumours of take-overs are nonsense, perhaps you should sell some of your position at RSI > 70 and when the stop plunges for no real reason and RSI = < 30 you should buy the stock. This has nothing to do with supporting BlackBerry but everything to do with preserving your money, perhaps, making money, and, buying far more shares in BBRY which supports the stock, not the company. To add to that, I have also "suggested" politely that many of us need another stock to invest in so they we can learn, compare and build our funds up for more BBRY one day. I see all of this happening today and I wouldn't be here if I felt no one listened to me or others thinking the same thing and they piled blindly into BBRY stock without some street smarts.

Today, we have more supporters calling a true bottom in the stock and piling into it, we also have some OT from others who see the merits of buying something else. What we all have in common is our ability not to bash Chen when a media firm posts only snippets of his dialog at an interview only to find out that he said much more. We talk about balance sheets and revenues and handsets sales all the time now which is good news as we don't have any control over how those assets are invested but we support management in any case and want their products again and again. The bashers aren't posting with a BB phone, they aren't happy with Chen, they aren't happy with the word PRIV either.

I don't care if you make money trading BB stock and can come back because of that and tie up more BB stock because you are so adept at timing the market. Good on you! Today, we have this massive rally going on in the stock and no one seems to agree with me that it is huge. Everyone logically thinks it should stop the rally, pause, drop back, base out and rally, they aren't seeing the data on this rally to know that this is a very real rally that looks like the shades of BB 10 a couple of years ago. I think Jlagoon mentioned that we could see new highs in BBRY this year, I think so too.

I will defend the name of the slider as it is to me, a BlackBerry, then if anyone wants to know, it is a slider, then if anyone wants to know, it is running Android and super locked down with a killer battery and so on. The actual name of the phone doesn't matter to BlackBerry fans as it comes from BlackBerry and that is a big enough hurdle to over come as it is! LOL
    Never said I'm struggling with the highlighted. What I'm saying is there is a constant reminder by many here:

Not familiar with I support BlackBerry and I buy shares?

I don't mean to pick you out in particular Ken. Your post was a convenient example of what I was talking about.

I've been told I don't understand what the thread is about. That I should consult with SF. Occasionally that don't know what I'm talking about, when I post something most don't want to hear. As SF has stated, he still has those original shares. I have no problem with folks buying and selling shares, as I said. Selling when the stock appears highly valued though, only helps to lower it's value, does it not? This is where I don't follow someone's claim to support.

As for the "bashers', this thread has seen many. They are dealt with accordingly. It also has seen many who simply want an honest discussion, and are seen as bashers by a lot of the main contributors. They are typically met with attack instead of debate. It's a shame, cause y'all have tremendous talent for intelligent dialog when desired.

Thanks for that, I meant this to be a heart felt message to BBW because I'm not thrilled to hear that he is harbouring so many ill feelings towards this thread. I personally think we have come a long way towards making sensible decisions when it comes to BBRY. We have developed thick skins and many here can tear into financial statements and pull out some solid data, something that didn't exist at the beginning of this thread. I would venture that many of us hold record positions in BBRY today which in itself is a testament to how much we support BB. Hopefully BBW reads this and understands that I have the best intentions in my message and sees something in it that helps him understand how investing in the stock and supporting the company and its products are two different aspects of the commitment.
    I harbor no ill feelings Morgan for the thread, or you, however all of you have not developed thick skins. The responses to anything construed as negative prove it.

I understand investing and supporting are different. I hope you understand where I'm coming from too.

When you say, "every Apple employee", you mean every BlackBerry, CSCO, Yahoo, HALO, etc., etc., etc., employee in North America, in fact every employee in North America right? They all pay the same taxes let's be clear on that.

The fact is, Apple headquarters consumes tons of gallons of water for their swimming pools, they take up thousands of acres of land to provide free food to their employees etc., and think of the infrastructure they consume for production, distribution and iOS updates for security breaches, the list goes on. Then there is our fat government, they need money too and corporations need to pay taxes to offset their energy drilling programs etc., nothing is for free including State highways etc.. Apple, like all the other companies in North America need to pay for their consumables, just like you and me.
    Apple employs a lot of people that enjoy those pools, companies who grow/produce/provide the free food. They all pay taxes. Our fat government knows no limits to it's own excess. They need to behave like a responsible corporation too, because the example they are setting, is speaking loud and clear to companies like Apple. I don't envy them one bit, trying to compete with the likes of Samsung.
    Intrestor and gg22 like this.
    10-11-15 11:07 PM
    I think BB10 will stay.

I felt there was risk to BB10 going away too. However, I've giving this some more thought and think Chen is clearly stating his strategy is to support both Android and BB10. Since BB10 volumes will almost certainly be cannibalized by the BlackBerry Android devices, it would not surprise me if the form factors are standardized across both platforms (it's what I would do). That way, his hardware suppliers will have production runs for the total device demand, with the software load being the final step (think of the hardware as part of an assemble to order kit, with software and packaging being the other parts).

BB10 then continues to be the strategy for regulated industries and governments, and could continue to get more secure (think secusmart). I could also see additional pricing power for these BB10 segments.

In fact, perhaps there are three or four customer segments. Consumer (secured android), Enterprise (more secure), Government (most secure, least price sensitive), Prestige (Porshe Design) -TBD

If this makes sense, and happens, we will all have the choice to stay with BB10 (probably no emerging market / low end device though) so long as the Priv takes off to keep hardware affordable. (and yes, it would mean we will have a Priv with BB10 at some point). It's predicated on BB10 volumes being high enough to cover the software costs (but not the hardware costs)

Feel free to comment.

Re BBRY: I wish I was following Morgan's advice and buying/selling based on the RSI . Would have put some decent profits in my pocket. But, work has taken precedence ... so more buy and hold... at least I've gotten my average purchase price below $10 from my original purchases in the $30s and $40s. .

Have a good weekend everyone!

Posted via CB10 (7250 -> 8703e -> 9530 -> 9550 -> 9650 -> 9930 -> PlayBook -> Z10 -> Z30 -> Classic)
    First off, how long ago were your $30-40 stock purchases?
    Big pat on the back for your persistence and subsequent recovery. Nice job!

Secondly, I believe we run into a driver's issue with the current chipsets on the market. It's apparently expensive for BlackBerry to stay current with new hardware. Thus another reason for an Android phone. That work is pretty much done by the vendor as BB10 causes an expense. Similar to the app situation, BlackBerry encounters a job Qualcomm won't do for them as the market share is too low (note: Qualcomm benefits from a soon to be good selling Priv).
    Similar/same shell running both OS should be an obvious choice for BlackBerry as that makes sense without really needing an explanation.
    At the least, I would like to see the Passport chipset run in a Priv for us. Would only require a new mother board using last year's Passport guts.
    The Classic could remain unchanged but be upgraded that way also, but incorporating a capacitve touch(full) keyboard . BB10 devices work well off lower internals, therefore the older Passport innards could provide a couple more BB10 iterations for the near future.
    This is probably too oversimplified and has some glaring tech reason why it would be a pipedream, but , here's hoping!

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE, bbjdog and bungaboy like this.
    10-11-15 11:18 PM
    >160 posts later...

If you'd like to term it advocating, I'm fine with that. US corporate tax law is absurdly complex and extremely high. It does nothing to promote business. The only way companies making widgets can compete on anything close to an even keel with foreign firms, is to take full advantage of the loopholes provided to them. I in no way advocate breaking the law, but I do appreciate them doing all they can within the law. I'm a strong supporter of the fairtax proposal. It's a rational solution to our current system, that does nothing to encourage success.

As for the infrastructure, most of it is local. Companies either pay those taxes, or are provided privileges for locating their offices/manufacturing in a town, because the city/county realize the benefits of an employment base. The people paying payroll taxes and spending money in the community are who ultimately support the infrastructure. Businesses should provide jobs. That's where the vast majority federal revenue comes from.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	policybasics-taxrevenues-f1_rev3-11-15.png 
Views:	1507 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	375516

If companies didn't have a heavy tax burden, and instead were allowed to flourish, unemployment would plummet, the pay scale would rise, and total revenue to the government would increase.

Never said I'm struggling with the highlighted. What I'm saying is there is a constant reminder by many here:

I don't mean to pick you out in particular Ken. Your post was a convenient example of what I was talking about.

I've been told I don't understand what the thread is about. That I should consult with SF. Occasionally that don't know what I'm talking about, when I post something most don't want to hear. As SF has stated, he still has those original shares. I have no problem with folks buying and selling shares, as I said. Selling when the stock appears highly valued though, only helps to lower it's value, does it not? This is where I don't follow someone's claim to support.

As for the "bashers', this thread has seen many. They are dealt with accordingly. It also has seen many who simply want an honest discussion, and are seen as bashers by a lot of the main contributors. They are typically met with attack instead of debate. It's a shame, cause y'all have tremendous talent for intelligent dialog when desired.

I harbor no ill feelings Morgan for the thread, or you, however all of you have not developed thick skins. The responses to anything construed as negative prove it.

I understand investing and supporting are different. I hope you understand where I'm coming from too.

Apple employs a lot of people that enjoy those pools, companies who grow/produce/provide the free food. They all pay taxes. Our fat government knows no limits to it's own excess. They need to behave like a responsible corporation too, because the example they are setting, is speaking loud and clear to companies like Apple. I don't envy them one bit, trying to compete with the likes of Samsung.
    I don't see how investing in an already public company is supporting it. BlackBerry doesn't get any money from the buys or sells of their existing outstanding stock. If they were a new company issuing an IPO, that would be different. Therefore, buying or selling shares to take advantage of market conditions of an already public company, is not helping, or hurting the company.

I think the 'I support BlackBerry' mantra of the title is in reference to those who bash the products, mgmt, direction and future of the company. I believe the title of the thread of supporting BlackBerry and buying shares is mutually exclusive. You can buy or sell shares and still support the company. The way you show support for a company is by buying their products.

Now it is true that a company's stock price can affect it's perception to consumers and it's industry, but if a company is doing what it needs to do from a business perspective and creating shareholder value, then the price of the stock will be incidental and will take care of itself.

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    Greened, bbjdog, bungaboy and 9 others like this.
    10-12-15 01:15 AM
    If you'd like to term it advocating, I'm fine with that. US corporate tax law is absurdly complex and extremely high. It does nothing to promote business.
    LOL, you should try in France. Even the gov. agencies don't know how to handle it anymore . As for the rate, set our bar at 47% (and add all the social contributions). Not sure how high it is in the U.S.
    Bottom line, I agree : it's far too complex. The more the complexity, the more the ways to avoid it.
    Isn't that - "be the first to find the gray zone" - how many, many fortunes were made ?

My thought has been: if they didn't succeed in "fixing"/adjusting that in their OS, are there any chances they will adjust the software on the Priv?
    Recent history learns us : wait for the actual facts to emerge.
    I've been the first pissed with what I read abt the re/code (what was their transcript), so much I stated I won't comment (with a ).
    I'm glad I refrained (somehow) but I've been fooled like others. So much I had a severe private discussion with a BlackBerry official I cannot mention here.
    Same goeswith that first hands on. It's a pre-release device. It's printed at the top of the article (but few seems to care). If you've ever owned an Alpha device, then you know we're speaking about dawn and daylight. (Z10 dev Alpha A was 1GB RAM, for example).

So, let's relax, and judge whenever the actual device is ready for reviews.

I officially declare these long lasting OT over (if I dare).
    Please, let's go back to BBRY and its close surroundings !

Have a great Monday gang !
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 10-12-15 at 03:58 AM.
    bbjdog, rarsen, jxnb and 10 others like this.
    10-12-15 03:36 AM
    Some info on our main rival, VMware.. Keep in mind that this is not objective reporting. I'd love to hear Morgan's opinion though.. as he is completely objective

Dell Plus EMC Equals Shafted VMware Shareholders

The math does not add up for the Dell and EMC EMC +0.00% merger/acquisition.

As of Friday’s close, EMC had a market capitalization of $54 billion and VMware VMW +1.28% had a market capitalization of $33 billion.

EMC owns 80% of VMware which is thus valued at $26.4 billion which means that EMC on its own is worth around $27.6 billion as of Friday’s closing prices.

Current price talk for the deal is around $33/share of EMC which would put the total value at $63 billion.

Where will Dell come up with that sort of money?

Even if the company (Dell) takes on $35-$45 billion in debt to finance the deal, it looks like shareholders of both VMware and EMC are getting a raw deal.

The chatter is that VMware will be a “tracking” stock after the merger.

More like a shell stock with assets stripped down to bare bones.

ellsiders in Wall Street say that EMC is worth at least $35-$40 per share which would then put the price tag for Dell in the $67 billion to $77 billion range.

So, this deal will only benefit Silver Lake Partners and Dell itself if the deal gets done for anything less than the above valuation.

Dell went private itself a couple of years ago for around $25 billion after Michael Dell sweetened his original offer by adding more cash.

EMC has insisted that it be allowed to shop around for better offers than the one that Dell reportedly has on the table which is the best that current shareholders in EMC and VMW can hope for.

Otherwise, it will be Silver Lake, Dell and Joseph Tucci and his golden parachute laughing themselves to the bank while current EMC and WMware shareholders get the shaft.

If this deal goes through, Silver Lake should soon be bringing Dell public again at an even bigger valuation that Dell had ever seen in its former life as a publicly listed company which is the private equity firm’s obvious goal. After all, the “new and improved” Dell will not be just a PC company anymore but a high-flying storage and cloud player as well.

Caveat Emptor!
    10-12-15 06:56 AM
    I would like to discuss another point about latest Chen's statements. re: what next IF they stop building handsets?
    Since it's a really contreversial topic and only the conclusion may add some value to BBRY focused contributors, I've started a thread here,
    http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...obile-1042492/
    so please jump in to comment about it !
    10-12-15 08:10 AM
    WARNING! Don't put the prive in your front pocket. Unless! You can finish that sentence. Lol

Good reading material from the contributors on this Sunday.

Happy holiday to everyone and let's be Thankful!
    That's why it's called the Pirv, lol.

Posted via CB10
    bbjdog likes this.
    10-12-15 08:13 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving to the Canadians.

Happy Columbus Day to the US.

Happy (insert here to suit) Day to everyone else.
    10-12-15 08:34 AM
    THIS JUST IN!!!!

From un-named sources.

PRIV COULD COST $479 USD!!!

But it probably won't!
    Last edited by bungaboy; 10-12-15 at 08:51 AM.
    Uzi, morganplus8, 3MIKE and 6 others like this.
    10-12-15 08:40 AM
    THIS JUST IN!!!!

From un-named sources.

PRIV COULD COST $479 USD!!!

But it probably wont!
    Shettt for a second I thought was real
    10-12-15 08:41 AM
    Hey, based on Chen's positive comments re Blackphone recently, anyone think he's going after it?

Posted via CB10
    lech31, Bacon Munchers and Mr BBRY like this.
    10-12-15 08:48 AM
    => jump in the thread above, I discuss about it !
    10-12-15 08:52 AM
    For sure, I can definitely see that as a possibility if they can hopefully have some success with the Priv. Obviously, BB10 will be maintained for existing enterprise clients for the foreseeable future. I'm unsure if there is a consumer future for BB10, made particularly difficult if the Android runtime is not in future versions.
    Re Android Runtime...it just needs to be separated out as an independent project and hosted somewhere else so that individuals chose to install it themselves. I vote for Crackberry as the project host and Cobalt as the team lead. :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 08:53 AM
    So, now that everyone has had a chance to watch the full re/code video of John Chen . . . what are you going to do to get the arse sores healed? O.o
    10-12-15 09:03 AM
    OT: DELL buys EMC and takes them private.
    $33.15 a share (+19% premium)

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/del...MethodeStories

EDIT: EMC owns 80% of VMWare. Lots of reports showing how many large companies(ex.Appl) are ditching VMWARE solutions for open Hypervisors.

Seems to me VMWARE marketshare may be peaking.
    Posted via CB10
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and awindsr like this.
    10-12-15 09:10 AM
    Some info on our main rival, VMware.. Keep in mind that this is not objective reporting. I'd love to hear Morgan's opinion though.. as he is completely objective

Caveat Emptor!
    _dimi_ !!

I don't see anything wrong with this deal, the pre-announcement value for EMC was something less than $ 54 B (Thursday close) and DELL is offering stock and cash to take it private at $ 67 B or a 28% premium to the prior valuation. The problem arises when the stock comes to market and they stop supporting the price. But that leaves you with plenty of time to sell the stock and run away with the full offering price so what's the problem? This is a huge deal, there aren't many players who could pull off a tech deal of this size so don't expect a line-up to counter offer DELL any time soon. The math works here, the author might be mixing up the VMWare portion that EMC doesn't own which is not what DELL is offering to buy out. I assume they have a master plan to spin off assets and go public with what's left here with the sum of the parts being worth more than the offering price but that has nothing to do with the $ 67 B offering for EMC as a whole today of course.

It's Monday morning and BBRY is going to try and make it a 7-pete on new afternoon highs and a positive close so I'm clouded by that event and missing something?
    10-12-15 09:14 AM
    So, now that everyone has had a chance to watch the full re/code video of John Chen . . . what are you going to do to get the arse sores healed? O.o
    Nothing. Let their writings be forgotten in the deep Internet.
    Let's leave the mud go underwater
    morganplus8, sidhuk and bbjdog like this.
    10-12-15 09:39 AM
    Nothing. Let their writings be forgotten in the deep Internet.
    Let's leave the mud go underwater
    "First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."
    sidhuk, Corbu, 3MIKE and 4 others like this.
    10-12-15 10:23 AM
    Shettt for a second I thought was real
    Uzi, it's called "click baiting" or "Yellow Journalism"

"Yellow journalism, or the yellow press, is a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers. Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism."

Example:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-dispatch-times-oct-11-2015.jpg
    Corbu, Uzi, sidhuk and 3 others like this.
    10-12-15 10:40 AM
    "First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Socialist.
    Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
    Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."
    OT
    There was no internet by these times.
    Other weapons now.

But if you ask me "what can we do ?", I'd say the following :
    1. Let's make a word for word transcript in English (note : I've shake anyone I can at BlackBerry to get this, don't rush)
    2. Let's translate it in all the languages we have skills into
    3. Let's send it to blogs and press we have contacts with and debunk each points.

That's massive work. To begin with. Then to follow-up ...
    We need support. I asked for. Will keep you posted.

edit : reminds me our French singer Jacques Dutronc :

approximative translation
    The opportunist

I'm for communism
    I'm for socialism
    And for capitalism
    Because I'm an opportunist

(chorus)
    There are some who object
    Who revendicate and who protest
    As for me, I do but one gesture
    I turn coat
    I turn coat
    Always to the right side
    I'm not afraid of vultures
    Or agitators even
    I trust voters
    And I take the opportunity to make some dough
    (chorus)
    I'm with all the parties
    I'm with all the homelands
    I'm with all the cliques
    I'm the king of the converts
    (chorus)
    I shout, "long live the revolution"
    I shout, "long live the institutions"
    I shout, "long live the demonstrations"
    I shout, "long live the Collaboration*"
    No, never do I object
    Nor revendicate oor protest
    I can do but one gesture
    That is, turn coat
    Turning coat
    Always to the right side
    I turned coat so often
    That the coat's splitting on all sides
    At the next revolution
    I'm turning my trousers**
    /OT.
    bungaboy, Corbu, sidhuk and 4 others like this.
    10-12-15 11:04 AM
    Someone to perform some technical explanations ?
    (I for one would accept maybe two or three more hours before you proceed though )

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-capture.png
    10-12-15 11:13 AM
    Someone to perform some technical explanations ?
    (I for one would accept maybe two or three more hours before you proceed though )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	1661 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	375549
    We have finally dropped back to the 50-dma at $ 7.23/shr and the 3-ema at $ 7.24/shr. This is something that 99% of stocks do when they breakout of major technical barriers, they go back and confirm the breakout and BBRY is no different. The support is now the 50-dma at $ 7.23/shr today and we hope to hold that level on a closing basis. We will sit there for a bit and rally off it confirming that the breakout is for real and lasting. The 3-ema is the short term oscillator and it should provide support as well.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-bb-oct-12-2015.png

Traders place sell stops just below the 50-dma and MM's try to take the stock down and trigger those stops. Shorts try to change the trend of the stock itself so this is an important battle going on here and not merely a formality. Let's see what happens in the hours ahead.
    10-12-15 11:42 AM
    We have finally dropped back to the 50-dma at $ 7.23/shr
    Morgan, when I look at https://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=BBRY+Key+Statistics I have those metrics, with the 50-dma sitting at $7.07.
    Is there a particular explanation regarding the offset V.S your $7.23 ? Do they use prior trading day or the likes ?
    Sorry for this basic question, again, but since I use it sometimes for "passing points", I may have to explain it or add a note ...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-capture.png
    10-12-15 01:00 PM
    Hypothetical:

JC told us that at 5M devices they will break-even/profitable on device side of the business. Let's say, they sell 6 million devices. 1 extra million. Le'ts say, to sell this extra million they had to offer some discounts. And their average profit per device is only $150 on the last 1million devices.

That's extra $150m/year. Roughly $37.5M/quarter PROFIT from device-side (which is right now making losses). How would that impact share price?
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    10-12-15 01:29 PM
    10-12-15 01:57 PM
107,450 ... 36093610361136123613 ...