<a href="http://bbmobile.me/CBKEY2BLtopic?utm_source=cb&amp;utm_medium=topicblock&amp;utm_campaign=navigation" target="_blank">Shop BlackBerry KEY2</a>

View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.60%
  • No

414 37.40%
    Hey... What did you expect?
    So, there's cash to be "flexible" and that's valuable but if you use it - being flexible - it's bad ... A$$.
    Corbu, bbjdog, rarsen and 11 others like this.
    09-08-15 07:26 AM
    ... our crusing altitute will be in the 3%'s. Please relax and enjoy the flight.

Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-capture.png  
    bbjdog, morganplus8 and smart548 like this.
    09-08-15 08:52 AM
    ... our crusing altitute will be in the 3%'s. Please relax and enjoy the flight.
    What happens at the end of the flight?
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-08-15 08:55 AM
    The altitude keeps increasing until we're floating in space

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 09:07 AM
    OT but security and privacy related.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/t...w/48869952.cms

Posted via CB10
    rarsen, bbjdog, Corbu and 3 others like this.
    09-08-15 09:13 AM
    OT but security and privacy related.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/t...w/48869952.cms

Posted via CB10
    This is exactly why BlackBerry is important to me. Android apps don't allow the choice of unchecking the security boxes. BlackBerry apps allow the choice of permissions. Like I said ease of mind!
    Last edited by bbjdog; 09-08-15 at 07:26 PM.
    sidhuk, Corbu, theRock1975 and 2 others like this.
    09-08-15 10:37 AM
    *OT*

Wilfrid Laurier University names business school for BlackBerry founder Mike Lazaridis

Wilfrid Laurier University names business school for BlackBerry founder Mike Lazaridis | Financial Post
    09-08-15 11:04 AM
    This is exactly why BlackBerry is important to me. Google apps don't allow the choice of unchecking the security boxes. BlackBerry apps allow the choice of permissions. Like I said ease of mind!
    I believe "next" version will.
    09-08-15 11:05 AM
    Don't jinx it or I'll bite
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    09-08-15 11:07 AM
    I believe "next" version will.
    What's BlackBerry quote, something like this, BlackBerry does not speculate on rumors.

If that's the case, then I will live and die with my BlackBerry passport and only BlackBerry world downloads that allow me such security.

Security, security, security!
    09-08-15 11:18 AM
    09-08-15 11:26 AM
    What's BlackBerry quote, something like this, BlackBerry does not speculate on rumors.

If that's the case, then I will live and die with my BlackBerry passport and only BlackBerry world downloads that allow me such security.

Security, security, security!
    I'm not sure I wrote it clear. I meant that next version of Android will allow to finetune permissions AFAIK.
    bbjdog, morganplus8, Corbu and 2 others like this.
    09-08-15 11:29 AM
    I'm not sure I wrote it clear. I meant that next version of Android will allow to finetune permissions AFAIK.
    One of the two, your wrote it wrong or the beer from last night is still affecting my reading capabilities. LOL

Sorry if I miss read it! if the Android version have such capabilities then, I am as happy as pig in ****.
    As long as my device can be secured and give me the choice, I have no complains about it.
    09-08-15 11:37 AM
    Ot: but I like this man.

Berkshire's Buffett says bought some IBM shares in Q3 - CNBC (Thomson Reuters)

NEW YORK, Sept 8 (Reuters) - Warren Buffett, the billionaire chief executive officer and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway , told CNBC on Tuesday that he bought some shares of International Business Machines Corp in the third quarter.

"We bought it in the first quarter, and normally I wouldn't tell you this, but we bought some in the third quarter," Buffett told the cable television network.

Buffett also said that U.S. economic growth was on a steady, and not a "booming," path. He also said that, if he could vote on Bank of America chief executive Brian Moynihan's title, he would vote to have him in both the CEO and chairman roles. (Reporting by Sam Forgione, Editing by Franklin Paul)
    Corbu, Mr BBRY, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    09-08-15 11:40 AM
    OT:

Just covered my MOBL short (easiest trade I've made in a while)... but maybe too soon?

I just don't see how they can regain any traction.
    Mr BBRY, 3MIKE and CDM76 like this.
    09-08-15 12:16 PM
    This is horrible - waiting for Slider's release so I can upgrade my Q10!
    And.. waiting for Slider sale data so our BBRY can rally!

By the way, if you look at thread linked in my signature : Some ideas for future devices: - you'd see I've been asking for this Slider for a while!
    09-08-15 12:35 PM
    Seems that BBRY is going out of the radar ... not sure how we can extrapolate on this, either good (lol) or bad.
    Probably related to the E.R proximity (reminder : 25th current) but such level of "status quo" after the first important news for months ...
    Morgan or one of our fine markets-aware contributors, can you help ?

Dinner time here, have a nice afternoon gang !
    !
    SF
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-capture.png  
    Mr BBRY, Corbu, rarsen and 5 others like this.
    09-08-15 12:39 PM
    And.. waiting for Slider sale data so our BBRY can rally!
    That's a lot of eggs that haven't hatched. Don't count them as chickens quite yet.
    09-08-15 12:40 PM
    Having trouble embedding a tweet, but this is pretty neat!

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/641293531760455680
    09-08-15 01:00 PM

... they know a bit about security ...

edit : Thanks Don !
    09-08-15 01:00 PM
    Seems that BBRY is going out of the radar ... not sure how we can extrapolate on this, either good (lol) or bad.
    Probably related to the E.R proximity (reminder : 25th current) but such level of "status quo" after the first important news for months ...
    Morgan or one of our fine markets-aware contributors, can you help ?

Dinner time here, have a nice afternoon gang !
    !
    SF
    Hi SF !!!!

I wouldn't read too much into this trading day, we took a shot at the 50-dma and failed again. A close above the 50-dma is a major TA event and we are trying to get there.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-bb-sept-8-2015.png

This isn't our first run at it but we haven't been this close to a TA breakout in months. The pivot points are at $ 7.33/shr (3-ema) and of course, $ 7.61/shr (which is the 50-dma and falling every day). Before this week is out I think we can make a meaningful run again. The volume is light, we really don't have earth shattering news either, some would say we just spent $ 425 MM bucks and others will claim we are only going to get $ 40 MM in revenue from this purchase this fiscal year. None of this is exciting, and, we have to wait to see if the deal even goes through. And so from the markets point of view, its a nice move but a couple months away from knowing if BB gets Good. We need some real news in the short-term, something material that is a game changer or at least makes some investors think it is a game changer. Come on Chen!
    09-08-15 01:09 PM
    BlackBerry (NASDAQ:BBRY), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) - BlackBerry's CEO Visits Israel, Coincides With Major Microsoft Acquisition | Benzinga

Fresh after announcing its acquisition of Good Technology on Friday, BlackBerry Ltd's CEO John Chen traveled to Israel where he met with government officials to discuss the company's growth strategy in Israel.

BlackBerry is no stranger to Israel. The country is often dubbed as the "startup nation" due to its successful and leading edge startup culture that attracts interest worldwide.

Israel's Startup Advantage And BlackBerry

Back in April, BlackBerry acquired Israeli startup WatchDox, a file-sharing security company, for reportedly $100 million to $150 million. The acquired company was transformed into BlackBerry's first research and development facility in the country.

Chen, on Tuesday, met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The executive commented that Israel is viewed as a central locale for implementing the company's development and acquisition strategies.

Furthermore, the Prime Minister noted that Israeli-based cybersecurity firms have raised approximately $250 million since the start of 2015, representing nearly 20 percent of total global investments in cybersecurity.

Chen was also invited to visit the country's national cyber park in the city of Be'er Sheva.

The Microsoft Coincident

Coinciding with Chen's visit, Microsoft Corporation confirmed on Tuesday its acquisition of Israeli cloud cybersecurity startup Adallom. According to CNBC, while the two companies have yet to disclose the deal's financial aspects, it is expected to be "one of the largest" acquisition deals for Microsoft at a price tag of "quite a few hundred million dollars."

Microsoft is also no stranger to Israel, having acquired Aorato, another Israel-based cybersecurity startup that makes products specifically aimed at Microsoft users.
    09-08-15 03:05 PM
    Corbu's wizardy again !
    Talking about radar blinks...
    Reminds me an old and proven false 'best fit' theory...

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 03:15 PM
    09-08-15 03:18 PM
    Stepping down and retiring more than "resigning" (as per the G&M)...
    Founder of BlackBerry subsidiary QNX is stepping down
    Mr BBRY, sidhuk, bbjdog and 4 others like this.
    09-08-15 03:46 PM
106,454 ... 35453546354735483549 ...