View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I am hoping he has one awesome apptrick in his sleeve... something like google play services? Guess the personal android and work bb10 could be the next BIG thing. He doesn't confirm it because everbody will know it's true. Stock is still cheap for the buyback program.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 12:26 PM
    [�It is a little more complex, which is why it is not done,� Chen said Friday during a talk at the Churchill Club in Palo Alto, Calif.

Translation - "Google told us to take out the runtime or GTFO and now we are trying to work out how or if they will let us grandfather it for existing users".
    08-28-15 12:54 PM
    OT: Apple Music executive to leave company

Apple Music executive to leave company - The Globe and Mail

"A crucial executive in Apple’s new music streaming service is leaving the company, just two months after the new service arrived and Apple began an intense competition with Spotify for dominance of the online music market.

Ian Rogers, who was in charge of Apple’s online radio services, including its Beats 1 station, has resigned from the company, Apple confirmed Friday. His departure was said to be abrupt and a surprise to fellow employees. Rogers was said to be moving to Europe to work for a luxury brand that was unrelated to music, according to a person briefed on his departure who spoke on condition of anonymity. . . . "
    08-28-15 01:13 PM
    OT: Apple Music executive to leave company

Apple Music executive to leave company - The Globe and Mail

"A crucial executive in Apple’s new music streaming service is leaving the company, just two months after the new service arrived and Apple began an intense competition with Spotify for dominance of the online music market.

Ian Rogers, who was in charge of Apple’s online radio services, including its Beats 1 station, has resigned from the company, Apple confirmed Friday. His departure was said to be abrupt and a surprise to fellow employees. Rogers was said to be moving to Europe to work for a luxury brand that was unrelated to music, according to a person briefed on his departure who spoke on condition of anonymity. . . . "
    Translation - "Ion Rogers told apple GTFO and now we are trying to work out how or if they will let .....................".
    08-28-15 01:18 PM
    Rich; I am not challenging you or your authority, however, what is the harm if the regular positive contributors to this thread (who own shares and support BlackBerry) behave in a manner that we have done over the past 3 years?

Thank you.
    Ken, I really like ya man, and yeah, y'all are behaving quite like always. I have have simple request...

We know each other well enough, you can skip the formalities of calling me FUD. Call me Elmer, or better yet, just cry Wulf.
    08-28-15 01:39 PM

We know each other well enough, you can skip the formalities of calling me FUD. Call me Elmer, or better yet, just cry Wulf.
    Is FUD short for fudge? If so, nothing wrong with having a cool dude calling you sweet candy....hmmm....never mind. LOL
    08-28-15 01:51 PM
    Ken, I really like ya man, and yeah, y'all are behaving quite like always. I have have simple request...

Why don't two of you just get a room? Lol.
    Don't forget to take along some usual suspects.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 02:06 PM
    Sry for quoting myself.
    From a 2014 article, seems to confirm what I reminded.

I believe the $3 per vehicule license fee is something we should keep in mind for our next metrics estimations (assuming the 'prediction' was pretty much spot on).

source : BlackBerry Leads in Connected-Cars Market Google Covets - Bloomberg Business
    I think Chen hinted that these are low license costs from legacy contracts (before he arrived) and 2016 fees will be negotiated (much) higher.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 02:19 PM
    Yet again the trend is off topic and disruptive. . This thread has wasted so much moderator time it is no longer amusing. Time to give rhe mods a break as suggested earlier but unfortunately the usual suspects can't be trusted without constant moderator effort. Maybe the thread has permanently outlived its purpose.
    Munx likes this.
    08-28-15 02:22 PM
    Play nice kids.
    lech31, bungaboy, awindsr and 12 others like this.
    08-29-15 08:25 AM
    Yaay....everybody back in the sand box

Posted by my fabulous red Passport
    08-29-15 08:36 AM
    Yaay....everybody back in the sand box

Posted by my fabulous red Passport
    OT: Now, as long as it doesn't get like "Kitty Litter: LoL
    08-29-15 08:49 AM
    08-29-15 09:05 AM
    http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-v...clearer-images

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Looking great!

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 09:14 AM
    OT: Now, as long as it doesn't get like "Kitty Litter: LoL
    I couldn't help but look at the stats on this thread, 4.5 million views and 88,000 messages, seems to me that the mods AND CB10 would want to keep this one alive, it's larger than anything on this site. That's like BlackBerry dumping the governments of the world as customers!! (Note how I dragged BB into this ...... )
    08-29-15 09:17 AM
    Thanks Bla1ze!

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 09:19 AM
    I couldn't help but look at the stats on this thread, 4.5 million views and 88,000 messages, seems to me that the mods AND CB10 would want to keep this one alive, it's larger than anything on this site. That's like BlackBerry dumping the governments of the world as customers!! (Note how I dragged BB into this ...... )
    That was my thought too.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 09:21 AM
    My thread withdrawal symptoms included:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-withdrawal.jpg
    08-29-15 09:58 AM
    All right, welcome back to our home.
    Please keep it warm and clean as you'd like to find it when discovering it for the first time
    Cheers
    SF

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 10:10 AM
    All right, welcome back to our home.
    Please keep it warm and clean as you'd like to find it when discovering it for the first time
    Cheers
    SF

Posted via CB10
    Can we has "warm and wet" too?
    Mr BBRY and 3MIKE like this.
    08-29-15 10:17 AM
    And that's the reason. Many want this thread to be closed down.

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, Corbu, rarsen and 7 others like this.
    08-29-15 10:35 AM
    Y'all don't really want to start talking conspiracy on this thread, do ya?
    techvisor likes this.
    08-29-15 11:04 AM
    Folks,

Ok here is the deal. We recognize that this is one of the most popular threads on CB, HOWEVER it is also one of the most moderated threads. What we need is some cooperation from you guys. First off forget the idea that this will be a hands off thread where you guys can moderate yourselves. We have a job to do and we will do it. Make it easy for us, follow the Mobile Nations Community Rules and Guidelines here. Remember that you can disagree WITHOUT being disagreeable! What I mean is, that you can have opposing points of view and you can support your argument with intelligent debate, BUT you must be respectful to the other side. You MUST follow our rules especially the one regarding personal attacks.

Ok, regarding the Off Topic, or occasional banter that occurs in the thread. While this may be ok, we need to remember that this is a serious thread and generally that stuff has no place here. Yes we might let it go more often than not, BUT we want you guys to focus on the stock talk which makes the thread so popular and fun for most of the regulars. In this regard off topic posts may get deleted do NOT take it personal, we are just trying to make the thread more readable for all. And NO we won't get to all of it, we only have so many mods, we need you guys to do your best to stay on topic.

Finally, we really really don't want to close the thread for good, and we don't like to give out infractions and warnings. This is the least favorite part of the job. We would much rather be answering member questions, doing forum chores like moving and retitling threads, and welcoming new members to CrackBerry. Make it easy for us follow the rules! Ok off the soapbox now. LOL
    08-29-15 11:13 AM
    Any announcements coming up soon that would give us a boost? I know Venice is supposed to debut in November, and quarter earnings should be coming up soon too. Anything else that I'm unaware of?

Also, any thoughts on jcs interview and how that might help or hurt us? I noticed he tried very hard to stay away from hardware rumors.

Thanks all

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    08-29-15 11:46 AM
    08-29-15 04:55 PM
113,256 ... 35263527352835293530 ...