1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    FYI...

ESSAR GROUP

Corporate profile

Essar is a multinational corporation with annual revenues of US$35 billion and investments in Steel, Energy, Infrastructure and Services. With operations in more than 29 countries, it employs over 60,000 people
    bungaboy, zyben, rarsen and 12 others like this.
    08-20-15 03:33 PM
    How much do you weigh?
    85kg.

It wasn't bent in half or anything. The frame was just slightly twisted such that the phone could be rocked diagonally when placed on a flat surface. Still an amazing phone, as I told the employee who 'knew' that BlackBerry were bankrupt lol

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 03:43 PM
    I'm not sure...just keeping it in my back pocket, I guess. It wasn't extreme...just noticeable on a flat surface.

Posted via CB10
    I have sat on it, also dropped it on concrete floor and somethings I can't mention on social media, but still perfect.
    zyben likes this.
    08-20-15 04:45 PM
    I has been said that some people . . . have tried to make trophies.
    Funny Bunga! I would like to see that trophie.
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    08-20-15 04:47 PM
    OT Halo: RSI 27, wow! Market is brutal.
    08-20-15 04:53 PM
    Funny Bunga! I would like to see that trophie.
    I have been told that several have been seen here of late.
    BACK-2-BLACK and zyben like this.
    08-20-15 06:10 PM
    Yep. Right on schedule. Now we should see upward ticks in SP as we move to ER, after hearing some big news....
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 08-20-15 at 08:14 PM.
    Corbu, zyben and Mr BBRY like this.
    08-20-15 08:03 PM
    I'm not sure...just keeping it in my back pocket, I guess. It wasn't extreme...just noticeable on a flat surface.

Posted via CB10
    You should have kept it Hende, or perhaps just bent it more and tell all the ignorant folk that it is the latest from BlackBerry.
    zyben likes this.
    08-20-15 08:07 PM
    Yep. Right on schedule. Now we should see upward ticks in SP as BlackBerry purchases shares to ER, while riding some big news....

PS - Judas Priest! Anyone notice the filing fee!? It has to be a one time fee, no? It is greater than 10%!
    BM. $60.64 million. 0.01%
    zyben likes this.
    08-20-15 08:15 PM
    How IoT is transforming the automotive software development lifecycle

--The promise of the IoT is that the above development model helps mitigate the endless �bolt-on� coding that has left cars with more software than advanced jet fighters. As OTA capabilities approach GB updates to support the integration of V2X modules that will support the fully autonomous car, QNX is looking to advance these software development paradigms for subsystems ranging from acoustics and infotainment to telematics with an emphasis on security, which Blackberry�s David Kleidermacher addressed in a session on Wednesday. --

How IoT is transforming the automotive software development lifecycle - Embedded Computing Design
    08-20-15 11:15 PM
    Not a huge fund, but they did increase their BBRY position by 64% to $3.68m:

BRIGHTFIELD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Just Filed 13F Equity Holdings for Q2 2015

Read more: BRIGHTFIELD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Just Filed 13F Equity Holdings for Q2 2015 - Octafinance
    rarsen, lech31, 3MIKE and 4 others like this.
    08-20-15 11:28 PM
    BM. $60.64 million. 0.01%
    You caught it before I edited!

Thanks all the same.

Sooooo. Does anyone know if ex-First Lady was using BES?

Video url :
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 08-21-15 at 12:57 AM.
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    08-21-15 12:42 AM
    08-21-15 08:10 AM
    You caught it before I edited!

Thanks all the same.

Sooooo. Does anyone know if ex-First Lady was using BES?

Video url :
    She was not. On top of it the breach came from using a personal email account rather than a secured account on secured servers. She's borderline ******** IMHO. (but can I say I don't feel that way about most politicians?... no haha)

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    08-21-15 08:18 AM
    She was not. On top of it the breach came from using a personal email account rather than a secured account on secured servers. She's borderline ******** IMHO. (but can I say I don't feel that way about most politicians?... no haha)

I haven't really kept up with this topic, but I assumed, given the time frame involved, that she was using an older BBOS phone. If so, that would require the use of BES to connect to a private server. Plus IIRC, the Clinton (Bill) Administration used to run their email servers using Lotus (now IBM) Domino. I don�t think I've ever heard which email server she used when Secretary of State, but I presumed they would�ve used Domino again since they already had experience with it. The actual email server used doesn't matter, but as long as it's a private server, it can be secured. She wasn't using GMail or Yahoo Mail was she?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 08:32 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150821_084831.jpg

The Eagles have landed!

Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Classic AND Passport!!!
    08-21-15 08:51 AM

If I did that where I work (defense contractor) I'd be going to jail. Let's see what privileged people get.

Posted via CB10
    zyben, rarsen and Bacon Munchers like this.
    08-21-15 08:56 AM
    I haven't really kept up with this topic, but I assumed, given the time frame involved, that she was using an older BBOS phone. If so, that would require the use of BES to connect to a private server. Plus IIRC, the Clinton (Bill) Administration used to run their email servers using Lotus (now IBM) Domino. I don�t think I've ever heard which email server she used when Secretary of State, but I presumed they would�ve used Domino again since they already had experience with it. The actual email server used doesn't matter, but as long as it's a private server, it can be secured. She wasn't using GMail or Yahoo Mail was she?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry I didn't phrase that as well I I should have. The breach had nothing to do with BES. Her emails were sent from a private account and the emails were stored on a private server that was maintained by Clinton. The server/account was not a secured state department server/account and as she was transmitting information that should have been marked as classified Secret and weren't. The gist of everything is that official business was done on unofficial channels that don't meet with policy mandates for transmitting classified information.

08-21-15 09:00 AM
    08-21-15 09:00 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150821_105202.png

What an ugly outlook. It's gonna be a bumpy one for a while I'm thinking.

Mr BBRY, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    08-21-15 09:53 AM
    more OT> (since most of the news is about the "Venice")

Samsung will let iPhone owners test drive a Galaxy Note 5 for free- The Inquirer

Samsung will let iPhone owners test drive a Galaxy Note 5 for free

By Carly Page
    Fri Aug 21 2015, 10:21

IN A DESPERATE BID TO TAKE ON APPLE, Samsung has launched a scheme that will offer iPhone users the chance to try out a Galaxy device for 30 days.

Ultimate Test Drive is available to confused punters in the US and is aimed at iPhone users who fancy a change of scenery and wouldn't mind trying out the Galaxy S6 Edge+ or Galaxy Note 5.

These loan phones, for which you'll have to pay $1 to borrow, ship with a free activated SIM card, and it doesn't appear as if they need to be on a specific carrier.

"For just $1, you can try one of our latest Samsung phones for 30 days with no obligation. Your test drive kit will come with the phone of your choice, an activated SIM card, and a step-by-step guide to help you start your test drive," a note on the Samsung website explained.

The firm added that those who become quite fond of the device and decide to defect from iOS to Android will continue to receive the special treatment.

"After 30 days, if you buy a qualifying Samsung device, there�s even more love in store for you," Samsung said.

BlackBerry or Windows Phone users who wouldn't mind giving them a try: bad luck. Samsung noted that the programme is only a ploy to steal customers away from rival Apple, so much so that they must sign up to it using their iPhone.

"Our programme gives iPhone users the opportunity to learn more about our latest Galaxy phones," Samsung said. "Due to the design of the programme, we request that you enroll from your iPhone device to receive your Test Drive phone."

The launch of Samsung's Ultimate Test Drive promotion comes, conveniently, just a day after Gartner revealed that the firm is shedding market share at the hands of Apple.

The analyst outfit's latest quarterly numbers show that Samsung's share of the market fell to 19.9 percent in Q2 2015, compared with 26.2 percent this time last year and 24.2 percent in the first quarter.

On the other hand, Apple gained 2.4 percentage points in market share during Q2, thanks to strong iPhone replacements in emerging and mature markets, and particularly in China where total iPhone sales grew 68 percent to 11.9 million units.
    Supa_Fly1, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    08-21-15 10:23 AM
    Seems legit..

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-1440170705070_474617.png

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 10:26 AM
    Maybe this android running BlackBerry system apps I'd the 'trick up their sleeve' JC was talking about 3 months ago?

If he can get full google services on a BlackBerry Droid, with a pkb, he might have a money maker on his hands that will serve as a great stop gap till software ramps up

It's all so interconnected, without a great reputation, BlackBerry is always uphill fighting.

If they can Crack the code, the potential is unlimited

I want to be at the party!

Posted via CB10
    jxnb, La Emperor, 3MIKE and 6 others like this.
    08-21-15 11:32 AM
    BlackBerry Blend, BES12 Cloud and WatchDox All Finalists for Leading Industry Awards

BlackBerry Blend, BES12 Cloud and WatchDox All Finalists for Leading Industry Awards | Inside BlackBerry
    kadakn01, rarsen, Corbu and 8 others like this.
    08-21-15 12:59 PM
    BlackBerry Venice Android Slider Will Have the BlackBerry Hub

N4BB
    08-21-15 02:20 PM
113,256 ... 35123513351435153516 ...