View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

694 62.52%
  • No

416 37.48%
    Oh! you have to bike that stretch! A few summers ago, when I headed to Saskatchewan for my son's national ball hockey championship, I saw lots of bikers on the road. Totally agree it's beautiful country. I would really like to do the Trans Canada trail from Sault Ste Marie to Thunderbay. I would need a year to complete. Walk ten kilometers and then set up camp. Lol

As for pumping Blackberry, let me give John Chen a call. He owes me one. LMAO
    I'll post a chart on BBRY in a minute.

We have camped in Lake Superior Park and several stops along the way, really nice. I have the bike for it but not the health yet. I did a 7,000 mile train trip with my father not too long ago, beautiful country all the way to Vancouver.

My latest machine for the road:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-_27.jpg

I don't normally buy road bikes, but this time I thought I need to try one out! My brother-in-law rode to Alaska! Nice!
    06-10-15 07:52 PM
    Here's a chart on BBRY:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-bb-june-10-2015.png

I believe we are getting close to a bottom here, the RSI = 65 and that's a good level to start to purchase BBRY again. I'm away tomorrow at the lake and Friday we are golfing so I felt I needed to buy today before it spikes down and bounces for a key reversal! You can see that downtrend line, we touched it today and dropped from there, we are so close to setting up a reversal on the 3-ema too. We need some decent news here (Corbu?). BlackBerry has been really quiet lately. They should be pushing Blend and Link, I have both of the latest files and it just keeps getting more awesome every time they upgrade.

Anyway, the thought is that we are so close to RSI = 70 and there is some news in a few days that could excite people. After all, the analysts have been totally wrong when it comes to BB taking losses each quarter. So I'm in for another record amount of stock now, don't tell my wife. GL
    06-10-15 08:00 PM
    OT: UTB reporting Netflix now appears in the Amazon App Store for bb10 devices. Don't have to go thru SNAP anymore. A certain hot place must be getting a little cooler for this to happen.

Posted via CB10
    It's been in there for a while. I've been running Netflix that way since I got my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 08:39 PM
    6 Things BB OS 10 Does Better Than Android

6 Things BB OS 10 Does Better Than Android | The Droid Review

Dated Jan 10, not Jun 10
    06-10-15 08:50 PM
    I'm looking for oil to drop back too, those tankers can't sit out there in the gulf forever. Some investors that are clearly smarter than me, bought ECA at its lows. I want to own some of that one again but its too high right now. The DOW is trying to regain its 50-dma today, when it looked like the DOW was going to fail, all stocks backed off. We'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if it can start another rally this month.
    ECA is $1.50 off its 52week low, no?
    It also spiked up today amid higher oil prices.

I'm a little concerned with them going bankrupt or setting new lows considering they've loss so much money in the past year, and if oil prices don't go up, they'll suffer lots.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    06-10-15 08:50 PM

We have camped in Lake Superior Park and several stops along the way, really nice. I have the bike for it but not the health yet. I did a 7,000 mile train trip with my father not too long ago, beautiful country all the way to Vancouver.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_27.JPG 
Views:	2155 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	356949

I don't normally buy road bikes, but this time I thought I need to try one out! My brother-in-law rode to Alaska! Nice!
    Nice bike! If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost both ways to Vancouver and Toronto? My wife has been bugging me for the last couple of years. Hopefully you camped at Agawa south campsite and got one of the beach front site. They have a nice view of the beach.

Agree, it would be nice to go west on that bike of yours, just don't forget Banff.
    Soumaila Somtore likes this.
    06-10-15 09:05 PM

Name:	$_27.JPG 
Views:	2155 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	356949

Man, you live a cool life!
    An inspiration for me for sure.

Thanks for all you contribute, both business and entertainment-wise, for this thread. I read your story there a week ago. Such misfortune, but amazing to see you perspiring through with a smile on your face.

Have a great time on your trip. We'll hold the fort down while you're gone!

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY, bbjdog, rarsen and 5 others like this.
    06-10-15 09:20 PM
    Former BlackBerry Leader Tells Weird Lie About The Storm's Return Rate

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2015/06/bl...s-return-rate/

Intrigue! Mystery! Really sh!tty phones from 2008! We have a strange situation on our hands: The former co-CEO of BlackBerry recently broke his years-long silence on the company to reminisce about one of its worst failures, the BlackBerry Storm, but he told a weird lie that made the Storm sound like an even bigger trashcan nightmare than it actually was.

In his first public remarks since stepping down as co-chief executive from BlackBerry in 2012, ex-co-CEO Jim Balsillie said that the Storm, BlackBerry’s rushed attempt at an iPhone competitor, was so awful that it had a “100 per cent return rate”.

Now, BlackBerry Storm was a hunk of mistakes wrapped in glass that tanked the company’s fortunes, but this “100 per cent return rate” stat does not check out. There is a host of evidence that the Storm was not returned by every single person who bought it.

◾ In 2008, tech blogs reported rumours that Storm return rates were as high as 50 per cent, but Verizon went on record in 2009 saying that the return rate was under 10 per cent.

◾ BlackBerry continued making Storm devices after its initial run, releasing a Storm 2 and Storm 3. Why would they do that if literally ever single person who bought the first one returned it?

◾ The book Losing the Signal: The Spectacular Rise and Fall of BlackBerry details how Verizon’s chief marketing officer John Stratton informed Balsillie that “virtually” every Storm phone shipped in 2008 needed to be replaced. “Many of the replacements were being returned as well,” the book says. That’s bad! But Losing the Signal is a deep dive into the Storm’s failure and there is no mention of literally every single person who bought one returning it.

◾ People are selling BlackBerry Storms on eBay. Now, they may have received the phone as a gift or bought it second-hand in a daze while online shopping on Ambien or found it in a dumpster, but the fact that these phones are being resold means that some of them were not returned.

Perhaps, for Balsillie, the Storm’s poor performance was such a radical break from BlackBerry’s pre-2008 reputation for reliability that it seemed like a 100 per cent return rate. Before 2008, the thorough quality testing led to extremely low return rates — as low as 3 per cent.

Balsillie isn’t known for being a polished public speaker, so this may be a simple case of exaggerating or mixing up the replacement stat with the return stat. I don’t know! It’s weird though.

I’d say this was a classic case of bitterness inspired by getting pushed out of the company you founded, but this is a lie that makes Balsillie look even worse than he already does, since the Storm happened on his watch.

“The great thing is, when I talk, nobody knows what I’m going to say, including me,” he once told a group of university students, as Losing the Signal describes.
    06-10-15 09:24 PM
    Nice bike! If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost both ways to Vancouver and Toronto? My wife has been bugging me for the last couple of years. Hopefully you camped at Agawa south campsite and got one of the beach front site. They have a nice view of the beach.

Agree, it would be nice to go west on that bike of yours, just don't forget Banff.
    Agreed. Sweet ride. But if I had to choose, I'd do Jasper over Banff. Just be careful of wildlife on the road..... right in the middle of town

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 09:47 PM
    Agreed. Sweet ride. But if I had to choose, I'd do Jasper over Banff. Just be careful of wildlife on the road..... right in the middle of town

Posted via CB10
    Agree, Jasper would be a nice place to travel too. Staying at Jasper National park would also be sweet. They are both beautiful places to visit or stay.
    06-10-15 10:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Now, you're talking about in the bars, right?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-chicken-little-gif.gif
    06-10-15 10:54 PM
    Now, you're talking about in the bars, right?

Name:	chicken+little+gif.gif 
Views:	1379 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	356976
    No comment

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    06-10-15 11:00 PM
    HEY!

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    06-10-15 11:38 PM
    Source: schaeffersresearch.com

BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) puts have been popular in recent months. At the International Securities Exchange (ISE), Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), and NASDAQ OMX PHLX (PHLX), the handset maker has racked up a 50-day put/call volume ratio of 0.47 -- in the 83rd annual percentile.

BBRY puts are trading at an accelerated rate today, too, with 10,000 contracts on the tape. In fact, it looks like one trader rolled his bearish bet down and out, selling to close a 2,000-contract block of June 12 puts, and simultaneously buying to open a lot of 3,000 July 10 puts.

Not all of the intraday action is bearish, however, In fact, BBRY's most active option is the weekly 6/26 11.50-strike call, which traders are buying to open in hopes the stock will take out $11.50 by the close on Friday, June 26, when the series expires.

Elsewhere, short interest on BBRY is elevated. Nearly 18% of the stock's float is sold short, representing more than 13 days' worth of pent-up buying demand, at average daily trading levels.

This could translate into a catalyst for future gains -- by way of a short-covering rally -- should BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) resume its longer-term uptrend. Year-over-year, the shares have advanced over 20% to trade at $9.38, but are off 1.7% today.
    Article by
    Alex Eppstein
    06-11-15 03:30 AM
    Was yesterday's correction somehow related to the strength in MOBL? Plus probably there is one more bad news today that Sunil Lalvani, head of India, quits. I hope the company can announce a replacement asap.

With the current weak share price momentum, we cannot afford any additional bad news.....pls don't give any opportunity to the short sellers

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 06:01 AM
    OT: UTB reporting Netflix now appears in the Amazon App Store for bb10 devices. Don't have to go thru SNAP anymore. A certain hot place must be getting a little cooler for this to happen.

Posted via CB10
    I don't see it.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 06:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you can't grab it directly from Amazon app :

1 / Go to the website amazon, login etc ...
    2 / Search NetFlix in apps and games and select the version dated 27 October 2011 (the other is not compatible with any of my BB10)
    3 / Click on "Free" and then "get it in one click"
    4 / Return in the Amazon app, go to "my apps" and "cloud". Redo a sync, Netflix appears, install. Folded.
    PS: On my Passport, you must adapt the zoom by a swipe of the screen top to bottom and select the rectangular zoom for all video, otherwise it is (mis) cropped.

(fast translation from googie, sry, in a rush)
    06-11-15 08:16 AM
    Oh my...not another AAPL breach...say it ain't so: http://www.ibtimes.com/apple-icloud-...OL5iyY.twitter

Classically Posted.
    bbjdog, 3MIKE, donmateo and 6 others like this.
    06-11-15 08:17 AM
    Oh my...not another AAPL breach...say it ain't so: http://www.ibtimes.com/apple-icloud-...OL5iyY.twitter

Classically Posted.
    The article says they don't know of any exploits yet but I can tell you that one of the girls in my office got a phishing email the other day to reset her password. She almost fell for it too.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 08:27 AM
    The article says they don't know of any exploits yet but I can tell you that one of the girls in my office got a phishing email the other day to reset her password. She almost fell for it too.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like a social hack more then anything
    06-11-15 08:38 AM
    Sounds like a social hack more then anything
    Not sure a shot and nine pills will cure this one though....lol.

Classically Posted.
    06-11-15 09:09 AM
    Not sure a shot and nine pills will cure this one though....lol.

Classically Posted.
    Do you talk from experience
    06-11-15 09:13 AM
    Do you talk from experience
    Heard it from CJ

Classically Posted.
    06-11-15 09:19 AM
    Heard it from CJ

Classically Posted.
    06-11-15 09:22 AM
    06-11-15 09:47 AM
107,399 ... 34033404340534063407 ...