View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    05-06-15 06:51 PM
    Quick video which, for once, is relatively positive...
    Can BlackBerry make a comeback with the Leap smartphone? | Watch News Videos Online

Wed, May 6: Will BlackBerry be able to make a North American comeback with a low-budget smartphone? That’s the question on many people’s minds ahead of the launch of the new BlackBerry Leap. Nicole Bogart explains
    05-06-15 07:59 PM
    OT:
    The countdown is on...

05-06-15 08:39 PM
    Leap released in Canada.... available tomorrow !

http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-a...da?cb_mobile=0

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 11:37 PM
    Well, some interesting discussion about HW division here (you can start the thread from OP, but IMHO you might prefer to skip the usual arguments) : http://forums.crackberry.com/general...l#post11617578

Please note : this is not a personal fight, there's no aggression so please keep it as friendly as possible !
    05-07-15 04:19 AM
    Despite a recent downgrade Credit Suisse seems to have picked up a couple million more shares of BBRY

CREDIT SUISSE AG/ 03/31/2015 3,696,679 +1,946,719

BlackBerry Limited (BBRY) - Increased Positions by Institutional Holders - NASDAQ.com
    rarsen, morganplus8, jxnb and 18 others like this.
    05-07-15 08:29 AM
    T-Mobile and BBRY announce classic coming to the carrier

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackb...133000158.html

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 08:49 AM
    05-07-15 08:57 AM
    I'm surprised that yahoo didn't mock T-Mobile for it.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    05-07-15 09:13 AM
    Despite a recent downgrade Credit Suisse seems to have picked up a couple million more shares of BBRY

BlackBerry Limited (BBRY) - Increased Positions by Institutional Holders - NASDAQ.com
    This is such BS. Put a $6 target on the stock to drive it down. Then pick up shares cheaper. How is this allowed?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 09:45 AM
    This is such BS. Put a $6 target on the stock to drive it down. Then pick up shares cheaper. How is this allowed?

Posted via CB10
    Purchase department is a separate entity. Lol.

Posted with BlackBerry Passport
    05-07-15 10:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    If their own traders are not listening to them, why should you?!?

@spiller I am saying this at them, not you, I agree with you
    05-07-15 10:05 AM
    Interesting Eight page story in Canada's-Macleans Magazine

Canada's Arctic Inuit, have given this former major BB guy a special name, for his work and vision on the Arctic. " Can you Quess Who"

Ayuittuk
    (Man who gets things done)

Quotes from article, which my mind ties to BB business rebuild:

-you need to get the details right-the relationships between people, governments and industry-then
    worry about scaling up the project later.

-"It has to come from micro-machinations that are coherent, and they work"

-"Its all about compassionate engagement"

-Initial reaction may be to write off the whole exercise as a misguided legacy project

-gargantuan undertaking and no guarantees it will work

-unusual drive an seemingly genuine interest are important

-with limited resources you have to find another way to move ball forward

Looking for a link to a online version of article, so far haven't found one.
    Last edited by seven90; 05-07-15 at 10:17 AM.
    05-07-15 10:07 AM
    If their own traders are not listening to them, why should you?!?

@spiller I am saying this at them, not you, I agree with you
    Oh I don't listen to them...I picked up more down at 8.80 they probably got it at 8.60 bottom....but it's obvious manipulation and this kinda thing should allow damages to shareholders.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 10:15 AM
    Ok what TA expert wants to try to put some lines on this stock? I think I'm going to sell my may calls even down at this level as it looks like this could keep dropping to 9.40. Breaking under 9.80/9.77 is a red flag for me to get out...

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 10:17 AM
    Interesting Eight page story in Canada's-Macleans Magazine

Canada's Arctic Inuit, have given this former major BB guy a special name, for his work and vision on the Arctic. " Can you Quess Who"

Ayuittuk
    (Man who gets things done)

Quotes from article, which my mind ties to BB business rebuild:

-you need to get the details right-the relationships between people, governments and industry-then
    worry about scaling up the project later.

-"It has to come from micro-machinations that are coherent, and they work"

-"Its all about compassionate engagement"

-Initial reaction may be to write off the whole exercise as a misguided legacy project

-gargantuan undertaking and no guarantees it will work

-unusual drive an seemingly genuine interest are important

-with limited resources you have to find another way to move ball forward

Looking for a link to a online version of article, so far haven't found one.
    Thank you seven90. This might be it:
    How HMS Erebus?and Jim Balsillie?will sell the North
    rarsen, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    05-07-15 10:27 AM
    Ok breaks 9.66 minus a few pennies I'm out near term calls. Stock doesn't get sold. Ever

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 10:33 AM
    Ok breaks 9.66 minus a few pennies I'm out near term calls. Stock doesn't get sold. Ever

Posted via CB10
    You are right, $ 9.66/shr on volume is another step down for the stock. While moving sideways, we have two tiers of the channel, with support where we are today.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bb-may-7-2015.png

The general market is the culprit here, the DOW has confirmed it is bearish short-term. All the major players have dropped below their 50-dma so far and the volume is very weak meaning no one wants to take a stand. Without bids to support the market it drifts downward ever so slowly.

I don't care right now, I have PSDV reporting tomorrow and HALO on Monday after the bell so if they want to take BB down, hopefully I'll be able to roll right back into it at these levels. It is surprising that we dropped from $ 11.00, took 4 weeks to hit the bottom, then we started a 4 week rally and couldn't make it back to $ 11.00 with the DOW turning bearish. All stocks are caught in this weakness unless they have news coming. GL
    05-07-15 10:51 AM
    You are right, $ 9.66/shr on volume is another step down for the stock. While moving sideways, we have two tiers of the channel, with support where we are today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB May 7 2015.png 
Views:	768 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	351663

The general market is the culprit here, the DOW has confirmed it is bearish short-term. All the major players have dropped below their 50-dma so far and the volume is very weak meaning no one wants to take a stand. Without bids to support the market it drifts downward ever so slowly.

I don't care right now, I have PSDV reporting tomorrow and HALO on Monday after the bell so if they want to take BB down, hopefully I'll be able to roll right back into it at these levels. It is surprising that we dropped from $ 11.00, took 4 weeks to hit the bottom, then we started a 4 week rally and couldn't make it back to $ 11.00 with the DOW turning bearish. All stocks are caught in this weakness unless they have news coming. GL
    All my corp pension and savings registered accounts went in to cash this morning. I will sit on the sidelines with that stuff until Greece gets figured out. BlackBerry is so low again right now I'm ok with holding it I can't see it dropping below 9 again. My calls I have to exit before end of next Friday...up nicely as I got them on the ER dip but not nearly as nice as the 10.40 level we were at so recently! Maybe I'll sell the may calls and buy some psdv

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 11:10 AM
    CNBC posted a letter from John Chen about the T-Mobile rekindling:
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/102658801?linkId=14041933

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, rarsen, jxnb and 11 others like this.
    05-07-15 11:25 AM
    All my corp pension and savings registered accounts went in to cash this morning. I will sit on the sidelines with that stuff until Greece gets figured out. BlackBerry is so low again right now I'm ok with holding it I can't see it dropping below 9 again. My calls I have to exit before end of next Friday...up nicely as I got them on the ER dip but not nearly as nice as the 10.40 level we were at so recently! Maybe I'll sell the may calls and buy some psdv

Posted via CB10
    Really tough call, BBRY is barely trading right now, looks washed out here. As for PSDV, the price you are paying today won't look anything like the valuation it will have tomorrow morning prior to the market opening. It will either be down a $ 1.00 or up as much as $ 3.00, the range could be huge. We have no clue how well they are able to get their product to end users. This is the first time we will see revenues from many countries so it will be a crap shoot for sure. The DOW has no real reason to take another leg up from here, kind of a boring period for investment. Let's see how it finishes today, you don't have much time to decide on that PSDV purchase. GL
    05-07-15 11:39 AM
    Ok here is my daily chart for BlackBerry (BBRY:NSQ).

On 9th of March, 2015, the price broke downwards the lower boundary of the rising wedge pattern (see the chart RTd1) and retested the strong support zone SZd1. As you can see, since the breakout, the lower boundary of the rising wedge, acts us a resistance. On 23rd of April, 2015, the price tested it but couldn’t break it upwards. It is very important for the price to break upwards the RTd1 in order to say with confidence that the last bearish movement is over.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-d.jpg
    05-07-15 12:18 PM

One note, while they did purchase those shares, they also purchased a slightly larger amount of puts. See pic. Maybe a hedge, not sure.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150507_103046.png

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 12:31 PM
    Really tough call, BBRY is barely trading right now, looks washed out here. As for PSDV, the price you are paying today won't look anything like the valuation it will have tomorrow morning prior to the market opening. It will either be down a $ 1.00 or up as much as $ 3.00, the range could be huge. We have no clue how well they are able to get their product to end users. This is the first time we will see revenues from many countries so it will be a crap shoot for sure. The DOW has no real reason to take another leg up from here, kind of a boring period for investment. Let's see how it finishes today, you don't have much time to decide on that PSDV purchase. GL

OT!

I'm anticipating ALIM's earnings after the close as we speak! That should at least provide us some insight on PSDV earnings on Illuvien. Though, PSDV will have much more to talk about than simply earnings. I.e. Will the FDA require 2 PH3 trials on Medidur or just one!

Derek
    05-07-15 02:51 PM
    05-07-15 04:08 PM
113,256 ... 33563357335833593360 ...