View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.66%
  • No

413 37.34%
    You know what I would really want............ Blackberry donut!
    Happy Easter!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-blackberrydonut.png
    04-05-15 07:05 PM
    You know what I would really want............ Blackberry donut!
    And just because your team sux so bad and I'm in a good mood. Here's a double treat!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-blackberrydonut1.png
    bbjdog, 3MIKE, CDM76 and 4 others like this.
    04-05-15 07:08 PM
    And just because your team sux so bad and I'm in a good mood. Here's a double treat!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberrydonut1.png 
Views:	982 
Size:	426.3 KB 
ID:	345828
    Nice! Ship them out ASAP, please.
    LMAO Bunga!

What did I say about the leafs! Same pattern, after Christmas and New Years they fall apart. To much eggnog or the funny stuff during the holidays. Lol

Thanks!
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-05-15 07:19 PM
    Happy Easter to all across this great planet of ours!
    04-05-15 07:21 PM
    Interesting Patents 2: Patent Harder
    https://www.blackberrycentral.com/ne...ing-patents-2/

After Slider, BlackBerry may bring back a flip-phone from death
    http://www.bbin.in/2015/04/after-sli...ne-from-death/
    04-05-15 10:11 PM
    Off duty today (your Friday is our Monday) but couldn't resist
    Happy Easter gang !

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-capture.png
    04-06-15 09:16 AM
    Since this thread is pretty dry today...how about hoping for 9.50 close!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 10:43 AM
    I'm in.

Classically Posted.
    04-06-15 10:45 AM
    OT:

These are some of the trackers that are Snowdenizing your visit here today. LoL

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-screen-shot-2015-04-06-12.48.39-pm.png
    04-06-15 10:54 AM
    OT:

These are some of the trackers that are Snowdenizing your visit here today. LoL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 12.48.39 PM.png 
Views:	2920 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	345977
    Perhaps you would like to block them? Lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    04-06-15 10:59 AM
    Perhaps you would like to block them? Lol

Posted via CB10
    If you do wish to stop seeing ads, stop trackers tracking you, prevent a lot of malware hook onto your machine, the simplest thing you can do is to update your HOSTS file. It allows you to override the entries from you ISP dns server of known ad servers and trackers with IPs that cannot be resolved. For example, if the webpage instructs the browser to go fetch the ad at ads.doubleclick.net or whatever tracker ip, it won't load.

If everyone would do this, Google would be out of business. No kidding.

Blocking Unwanted Connections with a Hosts File

This post will get me banned from Crackberry in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..
    Last edited by theRock1975; 04-06-15 at 11:53 AM.
    04-06-15 11:28 AM
    Dinner party last night group of 10.

7 iphones, 1 android, 2 Passports!

People know I'm a blackberry guy, but the other guy said he wouldn't know what to do if they stopped making the passport, he was raving about it. Two people raving about a phone goes a lot further than one. My story is I can get things done twice as fast on a passport, and I have no issue, and often find myself, banging out long work emails even with a laptop sitting right beside me.

This is downtown Toronto so it wasn't too surprising to have a couple of blackberry phones in the mix, but it was the first time someone else had a passport.

Posted via CB10
    two boosters is so much better than being the only person talking up blackberry.

i was out on a date Friday night. after dinner we went to a bar and my date asked me

"are you checking that girl out?"

i said, "no, i'm checking out her phone."

my date rolled her eyes "let me guess she has a blackberry"

lol. she had a passport and was showing it off to her girl friends. that's the third female in her late 20s that i've seen at a bar with a passport.

edit* Friday night was the second time i've seen the passport in the Ossington/Dundas area of Toronto. lots of hipsters and trendy people. girls wearing fedoras and such. it's a really good sign to see young trendy people with the passport. those are the taste makers that are going to make blackberry cool again.
    04-06-15 11:30 AM
    04-06-15 12:01 PM
    04-06-15 12:03 PM
    Hey folks...what's up with BlackBerry today...been mostly ignoring the crap we've read lately about this 'dead' company (and have no extra coin to buy more) , but there's something cooking...ideas anyone? Good to see in any case...best to all!

Posted via CB10
    Greened and bungaboy like this.
    04-06-15 12:46 PM
    04-06-15 12:56 PM
    04-06-15 04:33 PM
    Now don't these people wish BBM Protected was out earlier? LOL

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, CDM76 and zyben like this.
    04-06-15 04:45 PM
    Now don't these people wish BBM Protected was out earlier? LOL

Posted via CB10
    I think they already thought they were protected. Then again they were until the
    Po Po got involved.
    Throw the bums in the slammer.
    Ha ha!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 05:47 PM
    I think they already thought they were protected. Then again they were until the
    Po Po got involved.
    Throw the bums in the slammer.
    Ha ha!

Posted via CB10
    I'm waiting for the "BlackBerry sold it's users out!" "BlackBerry works with the NSA" or "BlackBerry monitors its users communications!" accusations to come out in the next few days.

Hunker down people!

Cynic in me says BlackBerry will take a hit in the security/privacy arena for this. What's App and all other IM apps will be hoisted up by the unthinking masses that will claim those apps are the defenders of all things private.

Posted via CB10
    awindsr likes this.
    04-06-15 07:32 PM
    I'm waiting for the "BlackBerry sold it's users out!" "BlackBerry works with the NSA" or "BlackBerry monitors its users communications!" accusations to come out in the next few days.

Hunker down people!

Cynic in me says BlackBerry will take a hit in the security/privacy arena for this. What's App and all other IM apps will be hoisted up by the unthinking masses that will claim those apps are the defenders of all things private.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think it will be that bad. There was a case involving biker gangs in Canada about a year ago where the police had transcripts from gang members BBM conversations and it seemed to blow over.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 09:34 PM
    I don't think it will be that bad. There was a case involving biker gangs in Canada about a year ago where the police had transcripts from gang members BBM conversations and it seemed to blow over.

Posted via CB10
    Bbm messages were intercepted lawfully - with warrant. So, that's not a big deal at all.

Big deal would be if there was proof that govt intercepted bbm messages without warrant and without BlackBerry 's cooperation. Because then it'd mean govt was able to break bbm encryption.

Consumer bbm messages can be decrypted by BlackBerry. If you use BES though - even BlackBerry can't decrypt it as it doesn't keep encryption keys for BES BBM. Those are generated directly by the company and kept by the company.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 09:50 PM
    Go badgers!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 09:53 PM
    So watching TV trying to get over this head cold I got (2days before an interview), I see the iWatch commercial. It shows this nice big screen with the clock and apps etc. But the watch face on TV is 1foot big, not the 1 inch size it is in real life. So yah looking at maps on your wrist would look great if it was 1 foot square.. wonder what the feeling will be when you try to see it on a 1 inch screen.

My OT of the night, that and go POET go and BBRY
    04-06-15 09:55 PM
    edit* Friday night was the second time i've seen the passport in the Ossington/Dundas area of Toronto. lots of hipsters and trendy people. girls wearing fedoras and such. it's a really good sign to see young trendy people with the passport. those are the taste makers that are going to make blackberry cool again.
    I had a conversation about this with a friend of mine. We are anticipating that a good number of hipsters will switch over to the Passport, given that it's actually an amazing device. For the hipsters that are looking for a fantastic phone and not concerned about following trends, we would expect a good, solid following as a result.

I'm in Toronto as well and just earlier tonight, I walked into the downtown Apple store with a friend who had an iPhone 6+. The Apple store guy saw my Passport and said hey a lot guys who work here use BlackBerrys!
    04-06-15 10:16 PM
106,053 ... 33163317331833193320 ...