View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    FWIW: Feb and March months ended at 1.2% . We start April at 1.26% . FYI, I visit this regularly.

StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Usage Share
    bungaboy, sidhuk, jxnb and 13 others like this.
    04-02-15 10:43 AM
    FWIW: Feb and March months ended at 1.2% . We start April at 1.26% . FYI, I visit this regularly.

StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Usage Share
    4 , 3 , 2 , 1 and...........
    04-02-15 10:48 AM

And . . . in . . . 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . .
    04-02-15 10:49 AM
    OT: SPHS. Morgan +8, do you have any insight into Randall Woods selling a decent position in Arena and SPHS rise today given he is president of SPHS?

Thank you and excuse the OT.

Ben
    Corbu, La Emperor, sidhuk and 3 others like this.
    04-02-15 10:50 AM

If you own BBRY, you know that this stock has not been trading in an up-sloping channel over the past 10 months. The currency is at play here to save holders of the CDN stock, BB.TO, and if and when the Canadian dollar begins to firm again, Canadian investors will feel the pain of watching the US stock climb higher while their investment in Canada does nothing. For a chartist, you want to chart the stock in the currency that does not fluctuate and that only leaves you with the US version, BBRY. In fact, the CDN dollar has distorted the Canadian chart so much that I can't even define the trading pattern now.

So watch out for a rally in BlackBerry that coincides with a rally in the CDN dollar as you won't be participating to the same degree as your American counterpart. A quick example, say BBRY is trading at $ 10.00 and the currency conversion is $ 1.10 CDN needed for one US dollar. The CDN price of the stock, or BB.TO would be $ 11.00/shr/CDN. Now if the CDN dollar goes to par, then the CDN price would simply be $ 10.00 CDN or $ 10.00 US, both are the same here. So as an investor who owns Canadian BlackBerry, you lose out when the US dollar weakens to the Canadian dollar.

Bummer man.

Well, there you have it. Proof that Canadians really are more friendly. Even our stock prices reflects it.

Check out the volume fluctuation on the short-side:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150402_080509_edit.png

Oh, and apparently the Passport is becoming the champion of the know universe; laying waist to everything in its path:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150402_082408.png
    04-02-15 10:53 AM
    PS - Stock markets closed tomorrow for the newbies. So if the stock doesn't move all day, you know why.

Lol.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150402_080509_edit.png  
    bungaboy, sidhuk, zyben and 6 others like this.
    04-02-15 10:55 AM
    04-02-15 11:04 AM
    That's what I'm seeing too. The MACD line is slowly making its way up to cross the signal line and I am anticipating that it will do so next week. I suspect BBRY may close below 9 going into the Easter weekend however, but as long as it doesn't break down this afternoon, we should be on our way back into normal trading range next week.
    Nice to see BBRY get back above $9 today. I anticipated more sideways movement going into the long weekend and the shorts holding back the high volume of 9 calls expiring today but this is great. If it closes strong, we may see the MACD crossover even earlier than I anticipated and we'll be well out of oversold RSI territory, which should instill more confidence to initiate a small rally.
    04-02-15 11:12 AM
    Very interesting. I wonder how much this opens up BlackBerry's Android runtime? It's essentially the same thing, running in a browser.

Good to see other companies (especially the one with the power to stop it) getting on board with the same ideas as BlackBerry, running instances of OSs within other OSs.

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, bungaboy, zyben and 7 others like this.
    04-02-15 11:15 AM
    Very interesting. I wonder how much this opens up BlackBerry's Android runtime? It's essentially the same thing, running in a browser.

Good to see other companies (especially the one with the power to stop it) getting on board with the same ideas as BlackBerry, running instances of OSs within other OSs.
    V interesting indeed: "With Welder it has also added support for many Google Play services so when apps are converted they do not lose access to payment systems, maps and other functions they expect."

Perhaps an opportunity that with a little coding acrobatics, BB can also take advantage of??
    04-02-15 11:21 AM
    OT: SPHS. Morgan +8, do you have any insight into Randall Woods selling a decent position in Arena and SPHS rise today given he is president of SPHS?

Thank you and excuse the OT.

Ben

Hi Ben !!

Sorry, I can't draw that correlation, he might be shifting some money but I have no way to find out. We all know that SPHS needs to get back above $ 1.00/shr and hold that level but there isn't much of a timeline to accomplish that task. SPHS is so cheap right now, it could be bought out in a heartbeat. I guess we'll have to wait for news.

Nice day for BBRY, it appears to have mastered its 3-ema this afternoon!
    04-02-15 11:39 AM
    Thank you M+8. Indeed let's see her close above 9.10 today please!

Thank you. Ben
    lcjr, bungaboy, La Emperor and 4 others like this.
    04-02-15 11:44 AM
    4 , 3 , 2 , 1 and...........
    Thought you were Going Berserski for a bit! LoL
    La Emperor, sidhuk and take99 like this.
    04-02-15 11:56 AM
    That is if you believe you will see a strong Canadian dollar anytime soon. I for one don't and can see it to continue to fall. Canadian dollar goes hand in end with the price of oil. So if you think oil will be weak for the coming time then so will the Canadian dollar.
    This only impacts the SP. Excluding the banks cut for forex fee, it works out the same in your pocket $ after currency exchange

Posted via CB10
    app_Developer likes this.
    04-02-15 12:12 PM
    * MASSIVE OT ALERT *

I don't fear diving !
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-10426677_344361045757423_5083522622580700665_n.jpg
    04-02-15 12:13 PM
    ^^ Is that you SF? Did you used to wrestle? Lol. ^^

I like how this group comes up with the daily news even before the market gets it. I wonder if those sneaky analysts are watching:

http://www.opptrends.com/2015/04/hua...e-publication/

Kudos to jojowan for his founding clip yesterday.
    04-02-15 01:20 PM

I like how this group comes up with the daily news even before the market gets it. I wonder if those sneaky analysts are watching:

Let's hope they didn't use Google translation

#BBFactCheck
    04-02-15 01:40 PM

LOL, tough to be a news reporter these days. It should be renamed. "NEWS CREATOR".

Posted with BlackBerry Passport
    04-02-15 01:49 PM
    Any predictions on where things go the last hour going into the holidays?
    04-02-15 01:56 PM
    Any predictions on where things go the last hour going into the holidays?
    Tough call. Volume is really low so it's entirely possible a big block on the sell side moves it down in the final minutes. A close above 9 would be a perfect setup for next week.
    primusd likes this.
    04-02-15 02:09 PM
    That's pretty much what I said yesterday!!!
    LOL, tough to be a news reporter these days. It should be renamed. "NEWS CREATOR".

Posted with BlackBerry Passport
    04-02-15 03:09 PM
    It's a snorkeling mask !
    http://www.decathlon.fr/masque-de-su...d_8304667.html

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 03:12 PM
    Tough call. Volume is really low so it's entirely possible a big block on the sell side moves it down in the final minutes. A close above 9 would be a perfect setup for next week.
    Your desire is...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150402_220533.png

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 03:14 PM
    My lawyer buddy in Edmonton just got his Passport. Good bye to Android YAY!!!!! Can't stop the army of BlackBerry Brothers!!

Posted by my fabulous red Passport
    04-02-15 06:49 PM
  25. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Happy Easter weekend to my Canadian and American friends!...

... not shaken at all by last week's stock action (manipulation). Confidence in CEO Chen has not changed.. the Blackberry ship is slowly still headed in the right direction and patience will be rewarded!! Look for more shrewd moves and possible acquisitions to complement Blackberry's growth vision..... a year from now, I don't think we will be talking about a $9 stock....

From my awesome Passport
    Tokyo

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 07:01 PM
113,251 ... 33133314331533163317 ...