View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

694 62.52%
  • No

416 37.48%
    Been going to Aruba every year for about 12 years, unfortunately this place was only open about 2 years due to a bunch of injuries on the main slide. There is a lot more to do elsewhere in Aruba besides going to a water park anyway but I like where your heads at!

You are not going take the wind out of my sails that easily !

I still feel that breeze...ands it's only getting stronger...

Going to find that $100 party sooner rather than later

(on to the next clue)
    morganplus8, rarsen, Corbu and 6 others like this.
    03-11-15 09:35 AM
    Space missing.

Means: "The high-security solution SecuSUITE for BlackBerry 10 has already sold more than 3,500 times in Germany alone.", I believe.
    Yes, that's right. The members of the "Deutsche Bundestag " have these phones too.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 09:59 AM
    Or IPO of Nanthealth....
    I would love to see an IPO for Nanthealth
    La Emperor likes this.
    03-11-15 10:18 AM
    OT: Oh no, massive hysteria...I see people running on the streets..Chaos..panic...okay.okay..awake NOW! Lol!

It's just a service outage at Apple.
    Some Apple services suffering outages
    03-11-15 10:24 AM
    OT: Oh no, massive hysteria...I see people running on the streets..Chaos..panic...okay.okay..awake NOW! Lol!

It's just a service outage at Apple.
    Some Apple services suffering outages
    Not possible. Must be a fud by BlackBerry supporters.

Posted with BlackBerry Passport
    03-11-15 10:30 AM
    Who's hacking apple app store? Is it one of us here

#BBFactCheck
    03-11-15 10:49 AM
    OT: Still down. 3 infrastructure stores affected! Maybe there is a security angle here as BBRY's sp just popped.

https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/
    03-11-15 11:06 AM
    Guys.. Guys.. please we all know that the issue with Apple outages is not the fault with Apple or its products/software. Just like all those celebrity photos that got hacked off iCloud, or the issue with Apple Pay, its always someone else's problem. We will find out later today some company Apple has a contract with failed to do a reset or unplugged something.
    03-11-15 11:07 AM
    Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and others openly admit to conflict of interests while downgrading / upgrading stocks. Right now, they are in bed with Mobile Iron, Good etc.

So...here is an idea: Mobile Iron, Good etc are too small even when compared to down-and-beaten BlackBerry. So, how about John Chen throwing some business the way of Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanely etc? Logic would dictate that these shameless pricks would then start pumping BBRY at the cost of Mobile Iron, Good etc? Conflict of interest be damned.

We'd start seeing upgrades and bullish research notes from Simona Jankowaski and others!

When you have such power of media to manipulate, then you can play both sides. I think they are placing puts AND calls, and using their power to influence as the catalyst.
    La Emperor and bungaboy like this.
    03-11-15 11:08 AM
    When you have such power of media to manipulate, then you can play both sides. I think they are placing puts AND calls, and using their power to influence as the catalyst.
    They are market makers afterall...

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 11:16 AM
    Here we go with the Samsung buyout rumors again....
    CDM76 likes this.
    03-11-15 11:22 AM
    Here we go with the Samsung buyout rumors again....
    Link?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 11:30 AM
    Or IPO of Nanthealth....
    That would increase the value of bbry greatly, especially if bbry owns 10+%.

Posted via CB10
    La Emperor likes this.
    03-11-15 11:32 AM
    OT: Fake Apple Watches Surface In China....

"......Less than 24 hours after Apple revealed details about its new smartwatch this week, Chinese e-commerce sites are chock full of knockoffs, where lookalikes can be had for as low as $30....."

Fake Apple Watches Surface In China, And That's A Great Thing For Apple Inc.
    03-11-15 11:39 AM
    Secusmart, IBM and Samsung teaming up for new highly secure mobile communication device | CrackBerry.com

Nothing really new but nice to see. We alluded to that a few days ago, in this thread, if I remember well.
    03-11-15 11:53 AM
    That would increase the value of bbry greatly, especially if bbry owns 10+%.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry owns a minority position in one of many NantHealth divisions. Almost impossible to know what portion of the whole but it isn't huge but may prove to be valuable. A smart bet by Chen.

Posted with my flash Passport
    03-11-15 12:12 PM
    what about Blackberry and Boeing collab that JC had to be tight lipped about during the last ER...

BlackBerry CEO John Chen said during the last conference call:

"We're pleased to announce that Boeing is collaborating with BlackBerry to provide a secure mobile solution for Android devices utilizing our BES 12 platform,"

"That, by the way, is all they allow me to say"

wonder if this SecuSmart/Samsung/IBM "device" has anything to do with all this....
    03-11-15 12:20 PM
    Shorts have proven time and again that they have access to insider information and so on. So, the recent downgrade from GS, MS etc may be indicative of some bad-news that they have somehow managed to get early access to?

IF that is the case, BBRY would tank after ER. Ladies and Gentleman, fill up your trading account with cash. If shorts have managed to get hands on some leaked documents and they are proven right (again) this ER, we've some buying opportunity coming our way.

On the other hand, I keep my fingers crossed that they are proven wrong this time and proven wrong by wide margin. So wide that they are embarrassed to show their face!
    3MIKE, BanffMoose and CDM76 like this.
    03-11-15 12:42 PM
    We've all seen tens of similar stories in the past. As much as I hate quoting The Fool, I thought this bit was worth it...

For a company with this much upside, you would expect the stock price to fetch a large premium. That’s not the case with BlackBerry.

At today’s prices, the market is only valuing the company’s cash, patents, and service business. Mr. Market will throw in all the upside from BlackBerry Messenger, BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, and the QNX operating system for free.

Bottom line, don’t let the “iSheep” scare you out of this stock. While the company is hated in the mainstream media, Mr. Chen is slowly turning the business around. That’s why this name could be the top stock in 2015 and beyond.
    3 Reasons to Buy BlackBerry Ltd. (USA) | The Motley Fool Canada
    03-11-15 01:06 PM
    Shorts have proven time and again that they have access to insider information and so on. So, the recent downgrade from GS, MS etc may be indicative of some bad-news that they have somehow managed to get early access to?

IF that is the case, BBRY would tank after ER. Ladies and Gentleman, fill up your trading account with cash. If shorts have managed to get hands on some leaked documents and they are proven right (again) this ER, we've some buying opportunity coming our way.

On the other hand, I keep my fingers crossed that they are proven wrong this time and proven wrong by wide margin. So wide that they are embarrassed to show their face!
    Since I am out of cash and have had so many "buying opportunities" already, I wouldn't mind being denied of such opportunity this time. LOL
    03-11-15 01:11 PM
    Since I am out of cash and have had so many "buying opportunities" already, I wouldn't mind being denied of such opportunity this time. LOL
    Same, a lot of cash already tied up in other investments. :/

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 01:20 PM
    Well, that was a fizzle
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-capture.png

Enjoy, stay calm and carry on !

Plus : I'll be all "soccer" tonight : ALLEZ PARIS !!!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-capturepsg.png

CU2morrow, gang !
    03-11-15 02:00 PM
    Re the Apple outage, must be the NSA installing more splitters!
    randall2580, sidhuk, 3MIKE and 8 others like this.
    03-11-15 02:10 PM
    I personally just bought some 12 jan 2017 calls mainly because if bbry is successful in there turnaround the SP will be much higher the 13.63 in jan 2017.
    I own both. But I like the $10s better. Create a grid for your returns up through $25 bucks or so. Eyeball your own estimate, and then pick one.
    03-11-15 03:29 PM
    OT - Alert!

M+8, just wanted to say congratulations on ACAD. I know you picked that one up for under $2/share a while back. You are very skilled my friend! Hope you aren't feeling too left out with the ladies down on the islands. Perhaps you should crack a few beers today to celebrate your ACAD successes!

Derek
    I would also say congratulations for yesterdays gains. But what the heck happened to ACAD today?
    03-11-15 03:32 PM
106,786 ... 32543255325632573258 ...