View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Special Request please:

If there was ever a time for a good 3-minute chart analysis, its today, perhaps our good friends JLagoon or CJ would take a run at it for us? You can call up a real-time streaming quote on Yahoo for BBRY (free) and see the battle there. We are rallying to resistance, and getting hit with stock at the days high, quite the battle here.

This trade should be watched on a more minute by minute basis; ...... guys?? Thanks in advance.
    No analysis but here's a quick pick of the 1 minute showing the top line and where I see good support if needed.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screenshot-47-.png
    03-02-15 11:24 AM
    LoL "3 minutes Chart" of what from CJ? I hope you meant Blackberry stock,.
    You do know I'm referring to CJCampbell right? He pumps out a great chart along with JLagoon. I'm not going to post this chart as long as we have experts here who can provide a superb chart and a second/third opinion as well.. The 3-minute chart is the TA you need to see how the days trading is shaping up and is the very best way to detect a change in trend. I posted a long term chart with Bollinger Bands to show everyone that despite the fact that we are trading outside the BB's, we are still trying to breakout today. The resistance is huge here, something to watch closely as we are baring down on a major trend change now. GL
    03-02-15 11:31 AM
    i don't want to be a debbie downer, but on the last two pops; Nov 13, then another one Jan 14, we eventually dropped back down around $10. I just don't see the stock holding the gains until the market is convinced that BB growth strategy is working.

the announcements we've had lately are very good news, but is it going to work? my heart and my gut say "yes", but my head says "show me the money."

interestingly there's hasn't been nearly as much volume on this climb as the other two i mentioned. i take that as a good sign. less traders, more investors. maybe it'll hold the gains this time around.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    03-02-15 11:48 AM
    Updated with the 3 minute chart. You can see it's trying to get out above but hard resistance.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screenshot-49-.png
    03-02-15 12:30 PM
    This is just a wild guess but I'm guessing tomorrow when we have the device road map revealed, Samsung will somehow be involved in it.
    jake simmons3 likes this.
    03-02-15 12:35 PM
    i don't want to be a debbie downer, but on the last two pops; Nov 13, then another one Jan 14, we eventually dropped back down around $10. I just don't see the stock holding the gains until the market is convinced that BB growth strategy is working.

the announcements we've had lately are very good news, but is it going to work? my heart and my gut say "yes", but my head says "show me the money."

interestingly there's hasn't been nearly as much volume on this climb as the other two i mentioned. i take that as a good sign. less traders, more investors. maybe it'll hold the gains this time around.
    Well BBRY, is hitting in both fronts, hardware and softwarewise from a number of partners. We don't how many BB10s devices were deployed, but it's a good sign. Picking on today's news releases...

Revera Home Health Using GoldCare MobilityPlus mHealth Solution
    As a healthcare provider, we trust BlackBerry and BES12 to secure our communications and the transfer of sensitive patient data," said Jo-anne Stone-Burke, National Director, Strategic and Operational Transformation, Revera Home Health. "Mobilizing our field workers with BlackBerry smartphones, equipped with GoldCare's MobilityPlus mHealth solution, has already been showing a great return on our investment. We're seeing a decrease in preventable billing errors and reductions in missed visits and missed shifts."

Railway-Hospital Using Maestros Rhythms 24x7 eUNO Solution
    Our eUNO solution is deployed via BES and connects to BlackBerry 10 devices. Because of the BlackBerry platform, we are able to securely and quickly deliver critical patient ECG data to doctors and clinicians," said Sunil Buva, Business Head, Tele-Health products, Maestros. "This allows us to meet the needs of the emergency cardiac-care segment effectively."

MphRx Connect Enables Mobile Medical Imaging
    MphRx Connect running on BlackBerry 10 has been a very useful app for me as it makes images and reports available anytime I need them," said Dr. Prateek Arora, Senior Consultant, Max Institute of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery.

And the big one...

Hiranandani Hospital Chooses BlackBerry and UST Global for Mobile Telemedicine
    UST Global, headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, is a leading provider of end-to-end IT services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. They have developed a mobile telemedicine application on the BlackBerry platform which allows medical professionals, including Hiranandani Hospital, to remotely monitor patient's health and provide care from a distance. The first deployment is for a telemedicine network which provides services to over 100 peripheral hospitals in India and Africa.
    Last edited by La Emperor; 03-02-15 at 01:09 PM.
    03-02-15 12:44 PM
    wtf happened -- down to $10.81 after hours!!!!!!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry_ah.jpg

and how is it after-hours already! It's only 2.26PM!

UPDATE:
    Looks like it was a glitch on Google Finance page!
    03-02-15 01:25 PM
    It's popped back up now. Someone accidentally sold 58,400 shares for 10.81?

Edit: Yahoo finance shows the big dip too.
    Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 01:28 PM
    wtf happened -- down to $10.81 after hours!!!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbry_ah.jpg 
Views:	1123 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	338161

and how is it after-hours already! It's only 2.26PM!
    OMG, you are a time traveler
    jake simmons3 likes this.
    03-02-15 01:28 PM
    who is buying the snacks for the party?

and... who is hosting it?

(hope me and my brown shoes are invited)
    03-02-15 01:47 PM
    Looks like we have a new pairs trade. BBRY and MOBL. This time BlackBerry is on the good side of that trade.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 02:19 PM
    So who is staying up till like 3 am tn
    3MIKE, igotaq and theRock1975 like this.
    03-02-15 02:22 PM
    So who is staying up till like 3 am tn
    I hope you are jake. What is your time zone

#BBFactCheck
    03-02-15 02:24 PM
    Anyone sell any of their bbry today?

#BBFactCheck
    03-02-15 02:27 PM
    I hope you are jake. What is your time zone

#BBFactCheck
    EST my friend you?
    03-02-15 02:36 PM
    Last minutes could be interesting. We need 20 cents now!
    03-02-15 02:40 PM
    Last minutes could be interesting. We need 20 cents now!
    We could see alot more then 20 cents tomorrow
    03-02-15 02:46 PM
    Yeah, but I'd prefer to have now before closing

And 20 more tomorrow
    randall2580 likes this.
    03-02-15 02:48 PM
    Yeah, but I'd prefer to have now before closing

And 20 more tomorrow
    03-02-15 02:53 PM
    EST my friend you?
    Same. I won't be staying up. Will let Superfly keep us posted

#BBFactCheck
    03-02-15 02:53 PM
    Lost my bet!
    03-02-15 03:08 PM
    Same. I won't be staying up. Will let Superfly keep us posted

#BBFactCheck
    Right, right !

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150302_215500.png
    What do we track ?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 03:10 PM
    Earlier on CNBC:

Colin Gillis of BGC Financial, who was recently on CNBC to discuss why he is bullish on the stock.

No More A Smartphone Maker

"It's Blackberry the software company, Gillis said. "So, all those people who are out there talking about Passport and Classics, re-train your thinking, because this is an enterprise software play and now it's relevant because NASDAQ [is at] 5000, you want to find out what stocks still have good upside potential in them and Blackberry is one of those names."

He continued, "It's a special situation, it's a turnaround. We are very positive on the new management John Chen, who is re-shaping this company to being an enterprise mobility management play; let's manage all the software on other companies' networks."

Hardware Is Still Stop-Gap

When asked whether Blackberry will have a higher valuation if it liquidated its hardware division and starts focusing on becoming a software company, Gillis replied, "You may see that happening. You've already seen steps to reduce the dependency by working with partnerships to outsource a lot of the hardware development.

"Now, the hardware, phones are still going to be a stop-gap over the next year as they build-up their software revenue stream. They have got a target of $500 million for software; it's about double of where we are at right now, they have a target of $100 million for BBM for a base of about zero right now.

"So that's both pretty lofty targets, but this management has delivered. You have got $6 billion in market-cap with $3 billion in cash. So, we see some nice upside," Gillis concluded.
    Why Nasdaq At 5,000 Makes Blackberry 'Relevant' - BlackBerry (NASDAQ:BBRY) | Benzinga
    03-02-15 03:33 PM
    Ot. Halo conf call on now
    lech31 likes this.
    03-02-15 03:34 PM
    Halo after hours going strong !
    03-02-15 03:39 PM
113,256 ... 32343235323632373238 ...