View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    OT but still very interesting. QNX for the software portion perhaps.

http://m.bbc.com/news/31011938

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    sidhuk, Corbu, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    01-29-15 10:43 AM
    OT - just picked up some psdv for the long run!

Morgan - any idea when we expect this one to start picking up? seems like they are planning on meeting the FDA in march

Thanks in advance!
    Everything boils down to their earnings report and guidance on the progress with their newly approved drug delivery program.

pSivida Corp. (PSDV) Earnings Report Date - NASDAQ.com

We need to hear from them regarding uptake in various countries and what/where they are going next. The sooner they can generate enough cash-flow to manage their programs and studies the better. I can't wait to hear what they have to say. The estimate is for Feb 6th 2015 so we'll know soon enough. This company is very approachable, contact them if you have any questions as they go way out of their way to help you.
    01-29-15 10:46 AM
    OT on HALO:

Be sure to read the .pdf on HALO, a major Fund has purchased 9% of the company:

Halozyme Therapeutics - Investors - SEC Filings - SEC Fillings Details

They own over 11 MM shares and had to report those purchases due to the nature of their business. Interesting indeed.
    01-29-15 10:51 AM
    01-29-15 10:54 AM
    Gary Klassen Gets New BlackBerry Job Title | N4BB

One of BlackBerry’s finest has been given a new job title. Gary Klassen, the legendary creator of BBM, is now known as the company’s “Director Software Architecture & Innovation” in conjunction with being the “Senior Concept UX/SW Design Foresights Manager” his LinkedIn page revealed.

Gary moved to Malmo, Sweden to be with The Astonishing Tribe team to pump out BlackBerry 10 goodness. It has been rumored the team has been diligently working on enhancing the UI and UX of BlackBerry 10 for the eventual OS 10.4 update.

Innovation has always been a core part of Gary’s career with BlackBerry. In a previous role as BlackBerry’s Principal Architect, he described his innovation responsibilities, “…fostering a culture of innovation within the Application Platform team and beyond. Build strong relationships with forward looking research teams to ensure our Application Platform and Tools enables and keeps pace with this innovation. Responsible for championing grass-roots innovation at every level in the organization – bringing employees together to share ideas, to experiment, to prototype and to collaborate.”

At the very last BlackBerry Jam Europe in 2013, we were honored to have the opportunity to interview Mr. Klassen. We picked his brain on the future of BBM and BlackBerry 10, check out the interview.
    01-29-15 11:02 AM
    Finally seing some BB10 in the federal department where a friend works. Means it has gotten the approval of Shared services Canada, finally. From an enterprise and government perpesctive, it takes a while to test and approve everything, but it is moving forward that is good news! The friend also mentioned that some of the high up official in his department were getting Passports!

OT - Morgan, what do you make of Alibaba's current situation, and future prospects ? Today might just be a great buying oportunity...!?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 11:06 AM
    01-29-15 11:06 AM
    Here's a quick chart on BBRY today:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-jan-29-2015.png

We have been trading within a very wide uptrend ($ 4.00/shr) for many months now. Inside that uptrend are some channels that border or produce a range for the stock on a weekly basis. We are currently trading within the $ 10.00 to $ 11.10/shr range and can't seem to get any momentum going to breakout of that range. The next range above is virtually clear and would amount to a clean, resistant free rally to the top of our upward sloping channel. We would expect to find support where we are today, certainly at the 200-dma which comes in at $ 9.63/shr so the bottom is in here.

The company has been very quiet, they are probably studying the APPL quarterly report to try and figure out how a company with such boring products can dominate the world. I don't see any drivers right now as the general market is being held back by weak oil and the strong US dollar. Even gold is starting to roll over here so we'll have to wait for a driver to come along. I personally want to see gold drop, oil stabilize and the US dollar come under profit-taking. Best of luck.
    01-29-15 11:10 AM

The company has been very quiet, they are probably studying the APPL quarterly report to try and figure out how a company with such boring products can dominate the world.
    [/QUOTE]

Haha, hilarious.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, 3MIKE, georg4BB and 9 others like this.
    01-29-15 11:21 AM
    Finally seing some BB10 in the federal department where a friend works. Means it has gotten the approval of Shared services Canada, finally. From an enterprise and government perpesctive, it takes a while to test and approve everything, but it is moving forward that is good news! The friend also mentioned that some of the high up official in his department were getting Passports!

OT - Morgan, what do you make of Alibaba's current situation, and future prospects ? Today might just be a great buying oportunity...!?

Posted via CB10
    Alibaba is now below issue price, it is down on huge volume today and it is just becoming oversold on its TA. I don't trade the stock because I can't find enough data on its business model to be assured that I want to hold it for any length of time. They are earning an annual equivalent of $ 3.20/shr so that's a big EPS right now. As the business matures, they will have to see higher EPS to hold onto this price as their P/E ratio retracts. You can trade the stock simply because they are still growing. Let us know what you are doing.
    rarsen, sidhuk, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    01-29-15 11:45 AM
    weird... no mention of the Commodore PET

hmm
    morganplus8 likes this.
    01-29-15 01:00 PM
    Ok, let me bet (for free). We'll be back above ten before the bell.
    Have a nice afternoon gang, nite here and I'm beer thirsty late + food hungry !

Edit: did this happen just as I wrote this post ? lol
    01-29-15 01:01 PM
    Hopefully now all that Apple euphoria wore off and I can get back to making $$ w/ BBRY lol...buy low, sell high!

Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Classic or Passport???
    CDM76, bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    01-29-15 01:34 PM
    Not sure if was already posted :

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackb...191302319.html

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 01:41 PM
    OT on HALO:

Be sure to read the .pdf on HALO, a major Fund has purchased 9% of the company:

Halozyme Therapeutics - Investors - SEC Filings - SEC Fillings Details

They own over 11 MM shares and had to report those purchases due to the nature of their business. Interesting indeed.
    Interesting also is they own about 0.5 billion worth of Valeant
    01-29-15 01:43 PM
    I tried to draw a trend line for today's chart, but there are students passing by my office periodically and I worry that the chart could be misconstrued... LOL
    01-29-15 01:44 PM
    GREEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Classic or Passport???
    01-29-15 01:46 PM
    I tried to draw a trend line for today's chart, but there are students passing by my office periodically and I worry that the chart could be misconstrued... LOL
    True. There's a very fine line between the lines and the curves..... on the chart, I mean.
    01-29-15 01:54 PM
    You got it so right!!
    We are greennn!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok, let me bet (for free). We'll be back above ten before the bell.
    Have a nice afternoon gang, nite here and I'm beer thirsty late + food hungry !

Edit: did this happen just as I wrote this post ? lol
    dusdal, ZayDub, sidhuk and 3 others like this.
    01-29-15 02:00 PM
    01-29-15 02:03 PM
    01-29-15 02:05 PM
    Still 15 minutes to go so I don't want to jinx it....but what a sweet pushback that was.

Posted via CB10
    lech31, rarsen, ZayDub and 7 others like this.
    01-29-15 02:46 PM
    Still 15 minutes to go so I don't want to jinx it....but what a sweet pushback that was.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah the shorts were "stock blocked"

Posted via CB10
    dusdal, ZayDub, 3MIKE and 8 others like this.
    01-29-15 02:54 PM
    You got it so right!!
    We are greennn!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here we go with a quarter for a bonus !
    8ball, tea leaves,luck and oh... � little M+8 reading too

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20150129_222047.png

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 03:25 PM
    The talking dead stopped talking ! I wonder why .

;-)
    bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    01-29-15 03:52 PM
113,250 ... 31713172317331743175 ...