View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    ... and the "S" word is back ...
    ACInvestorBlog - $BBRY It seems that the shorts are getting desperate. Perfec... | StockTwits
    $BBRY It seems that the shorts are getting desperate. Perfect environment for a short squeeze. R1 11.62 then 12.33
    12-29-14 09:41 AM
    OT: China’s Xiaomi valued at $45-billion with new round of funding

China?s Xiaomi valued at $45-billion with new round of funding - The Globe and Mail
    12-29-14 09:56 AM
    OT: China�s Xiaomi valued at $45-billion with new round of funding

China?s Xiaomi valued at $45-billion with new round of funding - The Globe and Mail
    So about a 5 billion dollar valuation for Blackberry is fair right ?
    12-29-14 10:12 AM
    So about a 5 billion dollar valuation for Blackberry is fair right ?
    Yes :/ lol

Classically Posted.
    Corbu and bungaboy like this.
    12-29-14 10:36 AM
    OT:
    BBC News - Politician's fingerprint 'cloned from photos' by hacker

Fingerprint biometrics are already considered insecure, experts say.
    12-29-14 11:02 AM
    Article from the fools, let's enjoy some positive

John Chen and his fans are on one of the wildest rides in Canadian stock history. Those who bought BlackBerry shares a year ago will be celebrating this New Year�s Eve as the stock has gained almost 60% in 2014. That�s not bad considering the S&P/TSX Composite Index is up by roughly 7%.
    One other interesting change with BES 12 is BlackBerry�s move to subscription-based structure. This should help make software revenue more predictable.
    http://www.fool.ca/2014/12/29/will-b...stock-in-2015/
    12-29-14 11:10 AM
    shorts (?) are pushing back ... $11.07 won't happen today. Not enough volume, I'd guess.
    is $10.90 some kind of resistance ? (I'm asking)
    bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    12-29-14 11:26 AM
    So is bbry going to have a little pull back today or will close on green?
    Bear in mind that market are slightly higher due to oil price increases to $60

#BBFactCheck
    12-29-14 11:51 AM
    So is bbry going to have a little pull back today or will close on green?
    Bear in mind that market are slightly higher due to oil price increases to $60

#BBFactCheck
    String together the bold words in your question for an answer:
    bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    12-29-14 01:03 PM
    Thanks for your art work and good to know your opinion. The volume is low today so i don't think that the bears are out of their woods

#BBFactCheck
    12-29-14 01:06 PM
    OT from the Related Technologies and Security files:

?Bad, bad Internet news: Internet Systems Consortium site hacked | ZDNet
    Start checking your sites for malware now and looking at your DNS logs for suspicious activity.

Why passwords won't die next year (or the years after that) | ZDNet
    $8.65 billion is the estimated cost it will take to convert the current U.S. credit card system to EMV chip-and-pin -- roughly $27 per U.S. citizen. IMHO this has been long overdue and pocket change for the passed and present consequences of financial lost and resulting multiple aggravations. In parrallel personally would not be surprised to see a high price related to this year's Holidays shopping losses because of the very slow introduction of improved tools put into place. Surprising what degree of pain is necessary before taking action. Would someone dare to estimate how many billion dollars saved, if having already used an Industry recognized better software vendor known for many years of established security credentials?
    12-29-14 02:44 PM
    shorts (?) are pushing back ... $11.07 won't happen today. Not enough volume, I'd guess.
    is $10.90 some kind of resistance ? (I'm asking)
    BlackBerry Limited (BBRY)
    10.90 Down 0.01(0.05%) 3:59PM EST
    - Nasdaq Real Time Price

Nailed it, SF! With M+8-esque accuracy!
    12-29-14 03:02 PM
    OT from the Related Technologies and Security files:

Why passwords won't die next year (or the years after that) | ZDNet
    $8.65 billion is the estimated cost it will take to convert the current U.S. credit card system to EMV chip-and-pin -- roughly $27 per U.S. citizen. IMHO this has been long overdue and pocket change for the passed and present consequences of financial lost and resulting multiple aggravations. In parrallel personally would not be surprised to see a high price related to this year's Holidays shopping losses because of the very slow introduction of improved tools put into place. Surprising what degree of pain is necessary before taking action. Would someone dare to estimate how many billion dollars saved, if having already used an Industry recognized better software vendor known for many years of established security credentials?
    it's so strange to me that the US hasn't adopted chip and pin for credit cards. even mexico has them.
    12-29-14 03:40 PM
    Dunno if some of you guys are interested but..a new leak dropped ;-) (No love for the Passport)
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-29-14 04:26 PM
    Hello, which app are you using

"Data" the new Greed
    12-29-14 05:12 PM
    No mention of QNX or BlackBerry, unfortunately. All the big players will be there. One of the lead participants will be Ford's CEO Mark Fields.

Mark Fields remembers being treated like a Neanderthal when he joined Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates on stage at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas to introduce the Sync in-car infotainment system.

The skeptical tech press in 2007 couldn�t seem to understand what Fields, who then ran Ford businesses throughout the Americas, was doing at a show known for cutting-edge phones and video games, he said.

Now cars are among the main attractions at the International CES that opens Jan. 6 featuring vehicles with touchscreen dashboards and others controlled by smartwatches. Fields is making a triumphant return as Ford�s chief executive officer, where he�ll deliver a speech about the dawn of the connected-car era.
    Connected cars overtake video games at Las Vegas electronics show | Driving
    12-29-14 06:00 PM
    it's so strange to me that the US hasn't adopted chip and pin for credit cards. even mexico has them.
    Coming in 2015. Credit card companies will require large corporations to use this technology or they will be liable for credit card related theft. Walmart, target, etc.

If you look, the terminals usually support this it's just not in use. Not sure if it is consumers or corporations delaying things.

Posted via CB10
    rarsen likes this.
    12-29-14 06:47 PM
    Well I can tell you none of my credit cards support it so yay new Shiney cards for me

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    12-29-14 07:25 PM
    Coming in 2015. Credit card companies will require large corporations to use this technology or they will be liable for credit card related theft. Walmart, target, etc.

If you look, the terminals usually support this it's just not in use. Not sure if it is consumers or corporations delaying things.

Posted via CB10
    Delay was between the banks and businesses. Consumers are just along for the ride. It costs money to swap out all the existing non chip/pin machines for machines that can handle it. And it costs money to retrain business employees. Banks and business couldn't figure out who should pay for it so they just stalled for years. With all the credit card hacks in the past year, they found a way to force the matter. Business either ponies up and switch or they become liable for any credit card fraud.
    bungaboy, rarsen, Corbu and 2 others like this.
    12-29-14 07:32 PM
    In the end it took legislation to FORCE your card provider to act in your best interest. The End.

Classically Posted.
    12-29-14 07:33 PM
    So gentlemen, if one looks at the Jan to Apl three year chart of BB/BBRY I think you'll find an interesting trend. (Play at your own risk.)

Classically Posted.
    12-29-14 08:17 PM
    Oh...and for a fast buck, AAPL Puts are in season... just sayin.

Classically Posted.
    12-29-14 08:20 PM
    12-29-14 08:54 PM
    Question: if one Trolls or takes part in a SUPPORT thread without legitimate "support intentions" , do they really deserve a NY thanks??

Curious minds (and all that stuff)

Classically Posted.
    3MIKE, Mr BBRY and bungaboy like this.
    12-29-14 09:19 PM
    OT: The founder of Mega is going to be offering a web based encrypted video service that can also be used to chat and share files.

We'll need to get more information about it before discerning whether or not this will affect BBM's value proposition.

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2014/1...-call-service/

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10! 
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    12-29-14 10:17 PM
113,251 ... 30823083308430853086 ...